SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Episode summaries for this week
Week 5 (Aug 24 & 25)

E9 - Richie is hoping to take it up a notch as he takes his chosen lady for a high-octane jet-ski ride. Plus, is it possible to measure love? Richie puts his group dates up for a compatibility test. (SD = Steph)

E10 - Richie takes the plunge on a steamy single date with one lucky Bachelorette. Plus, the eight remaining Bachelorettes battle it out on the first Bachelor Highland Games. (SD = could be Alex or someone else if not bath tub in date; GD = could include all the girls so 2 girls leave E9?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

realityjunky wrote:Has anyone seen the new promo for this weeks episode. It saw it on daily mail and it has the girls on the group date at the comparability thing but what I hadn't seen before was that It also has one shot of Olena crying. Any thoughts on this?
Posting the video here for sneak peek

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Did that preview show Nikki kissing Richie again at the CP? Geez I hope the girls don't find out because some of them might go bananas like the other girls did on Art (NZ Bachie season) when he was sharing all those kisses with Dani at the CP laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:49 pm

realityjunky wrote:Has anyone seen the new promo for this weeks episode. It saw it on daily mail and it has the girls on the group date at the comparability thing but what I hadn't seen before was that It also has one shot of Olena crying. Any thoughts on this?
The shot of Olena crying could be her being emotional over something she was talking about. They show what appear to be the same outfit and hairstyle of her beaming and maybe coming to realize how she feels  no idea

They added Nikki kissing from the last episode so who knows what

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:52 pm

That moment of Nikki kissing Richie at the cocktail party was from last episode I think because I remember loving the top half of that dress. Everything else seemed new though. Rachel apparently is the only woman, Richie? The rest are girls?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:55 pm

mercieme wrote:Did that preview show Nikki kissing Richie again at the CP? Geez I hope the girls don't find out because some of them might go bananas like the other girls did on Art (NZ Bachie season) when he was sharing all those kisses with Dani at the CP laugh out loud
I have to watch again because it looks like last weeks show in the same outfit. 

IMO the looks from Nikki is very speculative and sometimes very "devious" maybe it's the hair and definitely me. I like her a lot but that hair looks to age her

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:58 pm

casjacknick wrote:That moment of Nikki kissing Richie at the cocktail party was from last episode I think because I remember loving the top half of that dress. Everything else seemed new though. Rachel apparently is the only woman, Richie? The rest are girls?

It´s the kiss from last week`s episode.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Ok thanks everyone....these producers are really wild with the editing this season IMO. I can see them either continuing with the obvious script that Nikki is F1 or start with misdirection at some point. Right now IMO they want us to believe Nikki is F1. Hope we get to sleuth out exactly who F1 is by the time we get to F6 yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Coming from the land of the spoiled US, I can't believe we don't know already!!! You guys are doing some amazing sleuthing though. Thursday can't get here faster. Any chance the YouTube person will have the episode up before Thursday in the US?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wednesday's episode in Australia is usually uploaded by noon Wednesday in US at the sites listed on the Links thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Not sure about the YT channel as they seem to keep getting deleted but hopefully they will be up by the next day
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Thanks! I might have to watch it on the legit channel if Youtube doesn't have it available by noon on Wednesday. I don't like this waiting around for my Richie fix thing!

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 am

Looking forward to tonight! Perhaps with Keira gone some of the other girls can get some more screen time :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:50 am

I cannot wait for tonight! Hope they give us some more previews soon of the upcoming weeks - I want more sc to work with! I am getting very impatient with this season...think I am going to need therapy at the end with the editing being all over the place and doing my head in :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha