SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:57 am

Being honest, I watched 1st episode and I thought to myself, Megan is the one ... I could picture them together, it seemed they had so many things in common and there was some attraction, compatibility that it was an easy pick ... too easy maybe, because usually we don't get to see "compatibility" spectrum on the 1st night ... and then I've read the forum and saw that she left ... and I was a bit surprised at first, but at the end it made total sense, they were "friends" ... comfortable being together, but no "spark".

When I saw Nikki's date I was convinced she's not F1 or F2, so it surprised me once again reading that she might be F1 ... but after watching some more, I get what some of you see ... "the compatibility", the emotional connection, the attraction ... it's just that ... that's the exact edit usually the F1 doesn't get.
Richie might be different kind of man than the previous leads, since he has no "swag" ... but the edit, the stories are always the typical Bach-ish ... and at the end he is revealed to be the typical lead as everyone else ... the only difference that a person can make is how they let go of the girls and how they "accept" own responsibility ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Quane Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:49 am

happygolucky wrote:Being honest, I watched 1st episode and I thought to myself, Megan is the one ... I could picture them together, it seemed they had so many things in common and there was some attraction, compatibility that it was an easy pick ... too easy maybe, because usually we don't get to see "compatibility" spectrum on the 1st night ... and then I've read the forum and saw that she left ... and I was a bit surprised at first, but at the end it made total sense, they were "friends" ... comfortable being together, but no "spark".

When I saw Nikki's date I was convinced she's not F1 or F2, so it surprised me once again reading that she might be F1 ... but after watching some more, I get what some of you see ... "the compatibility", the emotional connection, the attraction ... it's just that ... that's the exact edit usually the F1 doesn't get.
Richie might be different kind of man than the previous leads, since he has no "swag" ... but the edit, the stories are always the typical Bach-ish ... and at the end he is revealed to be the typical lead as everyone else ... the only difference that a person can make is how they let go of the girls and how they "accept" own responsibility ...

Sorryhappygolucky... The edits usually the F1 gets or doesn't get. I think maybe you mean usually get.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:49 am

No, I meant F1 doesn't get ... I think I explained better in one of the previous posts or in general thread. That usually we don't get to see the "compatibility factor" with F1, it's all about "chemistry".
Look, I could be wrong. The 1 time that TB edit didn't go as usual was one and only Bach NZ S1 with Art and Matilda. There F1 Matty got the compatibility edit and was insecure one, but the chemistry between them was obvious to me. I just don't see that being played with Nikki.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:35 am

happygolucky wrote:No, I meant F1 doesn't get ... I think I explained better in one of the previous posts or in general thread. That usually we don't get to see the "compatibility factor" with F1, it's all about "chemistry".
Look, I could be wrong. The 1 time that TB edit didn't go as usual was one and only Bach NZ S1 with Art and Matilda. There F1 Matty got the compatibility edit and was insecure one, but the chemistry between them was obvious to me. I just don't see that being played with Nikki.
I think Richie and Art are similar in their awkwardness and not being the typical lead. I also think that there is similarity in edit with Nikki and Matilda (both shown out limo first). With Nikki I see the chemistry and the compatibility but understand that not always is this seen universally nor does it mean she will be F1 if it is seen or not. That being said, not sure if Nikki is F1, but atm I am thinking possibly so. Sometimes I see/feel a love story and sometimes I just sleuth for F1 (Art/Matty was the rare occasion both happened for me). At the moment I do see a potential love story with Nikki but will need to see more for s/caps to identify her in F3 (if she is).

I think edit is not as reliable (can be seen/interpreted different ways) as s/caps when sleuthing so once the new s/caps regarding HTDs and FDs are shown it may help with sleuthing who is in F3 and possible F1?

:detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:01 am

Episode summaries for this week
Week 5 (Aug 24 & 25)

E9 - Richie is hoping to take it up a notch as he takes his chosen lady for a high-octane jet-ski ride. Plus, is it possible to measure love? Richie puts his group dates up for a compatibility test.  

E10 - Richie takes the plunge on a steamy single date with one lucky Bachelorette. Plus, the eight remaining Bachelorettes battle it out on the first Bachelor Highland Games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:03 pm

happygolucky wrote:No, I meant F1 doesn't get ... I think I explained better in one of the previous posts or in general thread. That usually we don't get to see the "compatibility factor" with F1, it's all about "chemistry".

I see what you mean. *IMO* Nikki is getting the F2 edit.  Lots of kisses,  attraction, compatibility and they kind of fit in, in harmony.........then at the end we find out he is already in love with the slightly hidden one who through many episodes did not seem to stand out but was always present *IMO*.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:07 pm

E9 - Richie is hoping to take it up a notch as he takes his chosen lady for a high-octane jet-ski ride. Plus, is it possible to measure love? Richie puts his group dates up for a compatibility test.

"HIS CHOSEN LADY" Is there a hint somewhere??

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:38 pm

Moved here
Idlemess wrote:From this summary there is no mention/description of Olenas date in week 1
I'm thinking it's Alex in the bathtub on that single date. She's destined for the sexy physical dates and the emotional roller coaster ride
I also think it may be Alex in the bathtub for Ep 10 per s/caps as it seems to fit the most?

Living wrote:E9 - Richie is hoping to take it up a notch as he takes his chosen lady for a high-octane jet-ski ride. Plus, is it possible to measure love? Richie puts his group dates up for a compatibility test.

"HIS CHOSEN LADY"  Is there a hint somewhere??
I believe Ep 9 Jet-ski date is Steph the intruder per s/caps sleuthed in s/cap thread. I think the "chosen lady" is referring to single date?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Has anyone seen the new promo for this weeks episode. It saw it on daily mail and it has the girls on the group date at the comparability thing but what I hadn't seen before was that It also has one shot of Olena crying. Any thoughts on this?

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Some we have 10 girls left.

Episode 9 will be Stephs single date and the compatibility test. Rose ceremony leaving 9 girls.
Episode 10 is a 'steamy' single date (possibly Alex, not likely Olena as she just had a single date) and the remaining 8 in the Highland games. But at this point there are 9 girls not 8? So maybe they mean 8 minus the single date or 2 girls leave at the next rose ceremony!??
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:11 pm

(1) SD and remaining (8) girls on group date = 9

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Idlemess wrote:(1) SD and remaining (8) girls on group date = 9

That's the sticking point though. If it is 8 girls leaving behind the girl from the steamy date and 9 in total, that would mean that Alex should not be on the group date but she is?  So perhaps it's not the hot tub in episode 10. I still think it is though

Last edited by Sundy on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha