SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Richie is chasing Nikki the most based on the edit so far: first out limo and the music (also shown in promo just before Richie says he could find the one he spends the rest of his life with); the girls saying in first episode when Richie is chatting to Nikki "Do you really want her to win" and to break up their romance; Richie being shown taking Nikki away at almost all CPs, too, as well as SM with Nikki the quotes are more from Richie than Nikki (whereas it's the other way around with most of the other frontunners) and the same thing happened with Sasha/Sam and Snez/Sam (quotes on SM were used from the lead's perspective for the F1).

Olena is definitely a dark horse though and things could change (it seems in this past episode Richie is chasing her too) but I will be surprised if Nikki is not F1. Their first date to me had that awkwardness that I saw with Art and Matty on their 2nd date (even Matilda did a lot of taking the lead a bit with Art as well letting him know first how much she was there for him). I see a similar thing happening with Richie and Nikki and think their connection has the most progression so far so will be interesting to see if anyone catches up to that?

Agree @AAL. I can see this too. I see a longer lasting attraction with Nikki. Something deeper, more settled and connected. That said there is no doubting that Richie is struck with Olena, he was almost giddy, like a school boy, I think he respects her but it's different to Nikki. It's had to put into words but there is a certain comfort between Nikki and Richie that I don't see with anyone else. The edit is supporting this too. I think Olena is going to struggle to break down those walls (just like Rochelle) Faith is going to be friend zoned (aka Heather) and Alex is going down the lines of Ali and Jess IMO.
Spot on comparisons [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to past seasons and can see the same thing happening with Faith, Alex, and Olena. I think Rachael is similar to Alex as well in edit (more physical and not as deep an emotional connection). I think Nikki has the emotional connection as well as the physical, (so both) whereas the other girls have more of one or the other, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:wow, yes, 2nd episode, I skipped through it a lot, so I didn't pay attention ... but boy, I could see a difference, with Nikki there were moments of "silence", the conversation wasn't floating but neither was physical attraction, he was complimentary to her and she to him, but I didn't see that "chemistry" although she was right on a train for him ...
whether with Olena he was really into her, now that I've watched, the moment that really impresses me when he puts her hair behind her ear ... it's one of many moments when he is watching her with such an adoration and completely smitten. Also, that "chemistry" of feeling good in each others' presence and being comfortable even in the awkward situations is in the moment when he invites her to see his room at his Bach-house and she makes fun of him for speeding up, but they both laugh about it and it just showed how Richie isn't much of a player with girls, but maybe that's just what Olena needs to let go of her fears.

Anyway, another thing that comes to mind about the usual dates with F1 is that often they get one in the vineyard or in some amazing outdoor place ... romantic ... and Olena got one this time for the 1st kiss.
So I'm saying it's her. But I have yet to see all the rest of the episodes.

Richie has also done the hair behind the ear move with Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:28 pm

And Faith and Rachael and Megan  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:32 pm

I have been watching Richie's eyes when he is in a group date situation or when he is around all the women. His eyes instinctively seek out Nikki. The eyes never lie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:39 pm

I have to wonder if Richie is comfortable with eye contact with Nikki and aware not giving anything away given his tendency to blush.?? Same as giving Nikki the first SD. all my options and could be wrong??

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:11 pm

in_denial wrote:I have been watching Richie's eyes when he is in a group date situation or when he is around all the women. His eyes instinctively seek out Nikki. The eyes never lie!
Well, didn't Nikki say in an interview that she'd been in his eyes and it continues.... ??

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:
in_denial wrote:I have been watching Richie's eyes when he is in a group date situation or when he is around all the women. His eyes instinctively seek out Nikki. The eyes never lie!
Well, didn't Nikki say in an interview that she'd been in his eyes and it continues.... ??
She sure did and it sure seems to be continuing, imo. laugh out loud if she is F1 then for sure a bit of a spoiler from her then? Maybe she is overly excited to have won Richie if she is F1. Can't say I blame her Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:55 am

Idlemess wrote:

Although I did notice that his eyes kept darting to Olena in CP after their second date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He had Rachel, Faith and Sarah in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:23 am

Fifty wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

Although I did notice that his eyes kept darting to Olena in CP after their second date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He had Rachel, Faith and Sarah in front of him.

I noticed this too! I think for the time being we'd be naive to cement Nikki as F1 - we'll have to see the next few episodes!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:25 am

Everyone seems to like Olena, and her interaction with Richie. But I still can't get warm to her. She has walls up, I get that, but she's just too cold overall. And she's basically not the type of girl I like, she looks pretty, yes, but she is not girly/feminine, especially she has a low key voice. And she is not lively too, looks to me having so many questions, so many doubts, I don't see too much positive energy in her. I prefer someone very energetic to myself, and to Richie too, especially he's such an outdoorsy guy.

I like Nikki so far and think she is the right mix of being fun and feminine for richie.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:24 am

in_denial wrote:Richie has also done the hair behind the ear move with Nikki.
I meant how he was looking at her ... there were many moments when he is staring at her "smitten", but in that scene is very obvious. I haven't seen him look Nikki with a similar "adoration" look. Like I've written I've just got to see 1st, 2nd and 8th episode ... I have no preferences, but seeing Nikki's 1st date and reading here that she might be F1 ... shocked me ... quite frankly, because I don't see that happening. I didn't find their 1st date to be "great chemistry" at all.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:37 am

happygolucky wrote:
in_denial wrote:Richie has also done the hair behind the ear move with Nikki.
I meant how he was looking at her ... there were many moments when he is staring at her "smitten", but in that scene is very obvious. I haven't seen him look Nikki with a similar "adoration" look. Like I've written I've just got to see 1st, 2nd and 8th episode ... I have no preferences, but seeing Nikki's 1st date and reading here that she might be F1 ... shocked me ... quite frankly, because I don't see that happening. I didn't find their 1st date to be "great chemistry" at all.

I get what you mean. Their conversation is very stilted, with a lot of awkward pauses - It doesn't really flow I guess?? I don't know, that's the vibe I got anyways. And then in the same episode there was that Olena date and it had a totally different vibe, atmosphere wise, that juxtaposition. So I definitely see where you're coming from.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha