SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Emayem wrote:In the preview for Olena's date, Richie says something like she is making him work hard for it. So it may be a case of her having walls up, whereas we know Nikki has plenty to say about how she feels for him.

Didn't he also say he was liking having to work for it? I thought that was what I heard him say. I like her. She is the most put together woman there. She's quite, poised and doesn't get into all the drama. She's also very beautiful. I wonder tho if she isn't too quite for Richie? I wonder how she would be as the Ette? Men would be falling at her feet... lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:22 pm

There's always the possibility that there is a Bette edit as well as a F1 edit so will have to keep an eye out for that and who viewers respond to.

Imo, if Olena is not F1, I could see Olena as Bette, especially if she opens up and then has heartbreak and so could have a story arc of her finding her own F1 if she is still single next year. She seems very mature for her age, too. I can also see Faith and potentially Rachael as well.

If not someone new and if Nikki is F1, who would you everyone like as Bette?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:27 pm

I'd like to see Olena or Faith or even Rachael as the Ette. Preferably Olena if she isn't F1 and I don't think at this point she is. I think Nicki is right now.. Just please don't let it be Alex... I'm full of her already lolol

Has episode 8 been posted anywhere yet? Thanks!

Last edited by LoveDovez on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a thought.)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Episode 7 and Episode 8 links and embedded video posted in the online links thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

ETA: Just for future reference, if the video or links aren't posted in the Online Links thread when a new episode airs, just check the websites listed under each of the episode post (primewire.ag and watchseries-online.la) for links yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

I can't see Olena as a bachelorette, I think she's too quiet, and there has been a lot of criticism online of Richie not being able to carry conversations etc, despite how popular he was. I think they will stick to more outgoing people in the future.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:29 pm

I am so down for Olena to be the next ette, I feel like once your in that position - lead, you open up and become very confident. She'll do a great job! Hoping if she's not F1 to become the next ette
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Just caught up on episode 8:

SD - Olena is such a natural beauty. She seems mature and Richie seemed to really like her but she still has her walls up a bit an understandably so given the situation. One thing I like about this season and which Olena's date showed is that these contestants really do only spend a little time with the lead and I find it refreshing that Richie has a natural progression as a lead.

GD - I was getting hungry seeing all that yummy food! I don't care for Steph, she has somewhat of a snide look about her (she also looks very different from her model pics) and reminds me of Chrystal a bit but not as great. And what is with her white blonde hair? Too many girls with that color (or lack of color) now. The winners were Rachael and Noni which, based on what Rachael said (that if she didn't win then Rachael has no taste or something like that) I think she would have had a fit if she didn't win. Rachael still seems a bit full on to me. Noni seems fun.

SD - Keira is just too much. I was laughing though when her montage was shown of her in that sumo suit and then the kangaroo suit. It was hysterical and great editing. Keira just seems high maintenance and good on Richie for keeping it real but still be nice about it when he let her know that he was looking for someone who makes the best of bad situations and can laugh at themselves. Richie was also on the money when he said that they are two different people. It was a bit of a waste for Keira to get the date but they had to have the drama there but now it is over so yay!

CP - Richie taking Nikki to the other room to talk and the way the girls reacted and talking about how Richie has one thing with Nikki and then there's the rest of the girls reminded me of Ben and how the girls on his season said they felt like she was the frontrunner and no one else had a chance (they didn't, imo). I think this is another case of a lead feeling like he found his F1 on night one and struggling to see if anyone else will match that instant connection and not quite doing so.

RC - canceled and no one going home.

It will be interesting to see if Nikki will be F1 and if so how much doubt there will be in the edit and what it will be about. There are some great girls there and I am really enjoying this season and can't wait until the F6 where things usually get more intense and the girls and Richie become really vulnerable.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Episode 7 and Episode 8 links and embedded video posted in the online links thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

ETA: Just for future reference, if the video or links aren't posted in the Online Links thread when a new episode airs, just check the websites listed under each of the episode post (primewire.ag and watchseries-online.la) for links yes

Thank you so much, AllAboutlove. You're a rock star. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:51 pm

This is going to be one boring season if its already this obvious Nikki is F1. I think her SD will cement that and I imagine quite a few will switch off after that episode. I loved the date with Olena and loved the fact she wasn't telling him what he wanted to hear and he had to work hard, but if he stuck with her it would be far more rewarding IMO. I hope that if she isn't F1 he doesn't take her to F2 because he would have made her vulnerable in expressing her feeling knowing very well he already at this stage wanted Nikki.

I think even though Nikki and Richie may be closer in age, Olena's life experiences make her far more mature and secure in herself than most of the girls in the house including Nikki. Even though I think he picks Nikki, I honestly IMO am a bit concerned if he does as I don't think she really knows herself as an individual to begin another long term relationship after ending a really long one in such a short time. It can be fraught with so many problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:33 pm

I don't know who has noticed but in most scenes, Olena is either sitting or standing next to Kiera. Much like Alex, I'm sure Kiera is not as bad as it is shown.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Idlemess wrote:I don't know who has noticed but in most scenes, Olena is either sitting or standing next to Kiera. Much like Alex, I'm sure Kiera is not as bad as it is shown.

I have noticed too and the fact everyone seems to be coming out saying Alex and Keira are actually really lovely but Keira is just opinionated makes me think the producers have really upped the ante for the drama. As Megan said thats why she left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Watching Ep.8 and on Olena's date that was some kiss. Had to watch it a couple of times giggling and thought it was very natural and passionate.

Also, that's how it's done Alex, kiss the man not swallow him whole...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha