SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:03 am

Emayem wrote:So Richie's kissing Nikki at cocktail parties, Rachael's telling Alex she may as well go home because he's already chosen Nikki, do they just not care about how obvious the finale is going to be?

I feel like Richie taking Nikki out separately at the CP solidified that Nikki is F1. So congrats to them both! I kind of wished it was Olena because I feel like they would challenge eachother and I personally just really like Olena and Alex. Do not like Rachel at all. She seems very fake to me. Also, I don't understand why in the promo they would air Rachel practically confirming that Nikki has won and for Alex to leave? Hmm airing this is something huge I believe which can potentially result in Richie receiving more backlash than he already is receiving laugh out loud?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:11 am

It's just so odd that they went to so much trouble changing locations and grounding helicopters etc to film the finale, only to make the outcome so damn obvious in their edit??

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:22 am

Completely agree. Way to make people tune out. The boys in Sam F season all said though that they knew from week 1 who F1 was going to be and we're just waiting to be picked off one by one. Seems the girls have Sussed it too. I am surprised that they went so early with it. Perhaps it was to take the value out of the pap shots from Bali. They will be worth next to nothing now
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:35 am

All may not be as it seems. Does anyone else think that Nikki being F1 is far too obvious at this early stage. Maybe the final two are Nikki and Olena and Richie chooses Olena which leaves Nikki so devastated that she disappears for awhile after filming finishes. I hope not because IMO Nikki is a better match for Richie and closer in age and life experience than Olena. Nikki makes Richie feel loved. JMO of course.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:38 am

Very true. I think with Keira gone now (as unliked as she was, people do love to have someone to complain about!), and the F1 pretty clear, a lot of people will tune out.

Just Looking, I really do hope that all is not what it seems, I think a good twist is the only way to save this season now!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:55 am

As much as I like Nikki, and she seems to be a good match I would really like someone to throw some doubt on it! Like the last US season where Lauren seemed really obvious at times, at other times I really thought it could have been Jojo, that's what I want. It will be really boring if it's just Nikki till the end.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:13 am

Just Looking wrote:All may not be as it seems. Does anyone else think that Nikki being F1 is far too obvious at this early stage. Maybe the final two are Nikki and Olena and Richie chooses Olena which leaves Nikki so devastated that she disappears for awhile after filming finishes.  I hope not because IMO Nikki is a better match for Richie and closer in age and life experience than Olena.  Nikki makes Richie feel loved.  JMO of course.

IA - after watching Richie with Olena I think she could be f1 and I still haven't seen any sc of Nikki past her second date? Also why do Alex and Olena get second dates before her?...I just don't think nikki is f1
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:31 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Just Looking wrote:All may not be as it seems. Does anyone else think that Nikki being F1 is far too obvious at this early stage. Maybe the final two are Nikki and Olena and Richie chooses Olena which leaves Nikki so devastated that she disappears for awhile after filming finishes.  I hope not because IMO Nikki is a better match for Richie and closer in age and life experience than Olena.  Nikki makes Richie feel loved.  JMO of course.

IA - after watching Richie with Olena I think she could be f1 and I still haven't seen any sc of Nikki past her second date? Also why do Alex and Olena get second dates before her?...I just don't think nikki is f1

Totally agree with you guys. I feel kinda suspicious of how Nikki is constantly getting highlighted as the F1 frontrunner, in the editing, the conversations among the girls, and SM. Surely they're not being so obvious as to give it all away so early on? I was very sold on Nikki being F1 (still kinda am) but I'm wondering why they keep making it so obvious.

Yeah, Olena could very well be F1 too (partly coz she's a bit hidden and not so front and center, which makes it a real good twist). But it would be horrid for Nikki to be F2 tbh. I don't know, my gut keeps telling me that Alex has a shot at being F1 as well even tho her edit is absolutely horrible. The preview of ep9 and her being all over him will just make things worse for her in SM, but who knows what can happen.

It's great if Richie is happy with Nikki, but it will be a really boring and predictable season if she really ends up as F1.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:59 am

I think it is very common for the lead to pick out his F1 early on. Sam W and Sam F both said they did and Sam F's season was very obvious from the getgo, especially since Sasha got the FIR.

Usually obvious seasons start out obvious in the beginning, drama in the middle, doubt near the FDs and before FRC, and then doubt resolved by LCD/FRC time. So if Nikki is F1 as we think, the edit may bring about the doubt once they get near HTDs and it will be interesting to see what Nikki's doubt arc is and what they do to overcome it (Snez's was living far away, Sash's was if he would say he loved her and mean it unlike Blake, etc)?

Most seasons I have watched now have been moreso obvious seasons (Blake and Sam F's season was obvious from the getgo, Sam W's season wasn't as obvious to viewers from getgo but became obvious once Heather was friendzoned) so even with the obviousness of it all I am enjoying seeing Richie find someone he is really interested in and am watching to see a love story. I think it bodes well for Richie that he said he interviews he knew from the beginning and if that is with Nikki I think that is a great sign that it could be a lasting relationship. I hope they show more of the love story as that's what I am hoping to watch.

I like a lot of the girls still on (Faith, Olena, and Nikki) but at this point I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and hope he is very happy and in love. That potentially Nikki if she is F1 is saying "I love you" in VO in the preview like Sam did her season and Snez was saying she was in love gives me hope that this could be a love story for him and I get to see it play out on screen (that was always my hope last year for him) beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:27 am

Thanks for the recaps everyone! Even though it may appear Nikki is the F1, there seems to still be some doubt. I thought he was her early pick from the beginning, but who knows!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Oh boy we lost Olena. It´s mind blowing foreshadowing with the heartbreak. I already can see it coming. He is going to reassure her to let her walls down and to trust him. And by the finale she is going to do that and then he is going to shred her heart into pieces. Olena, Olena, Olena you need to listen to your parents more often.

Ok it seems like a mess in the making for my personal taste. So I´m out at this point.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Rachel freaking out thinking that Khalia is a prettier, skinnier version of herself? WTF? How does such a pretty girl feel that way?

I agree. I think that Khalia is Rachel 2.0 but I don't think she is any prettier. The other 2 intruders wowza on the hair dye. Why do so many of these women think they have to be sooooo blonde???
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha