SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:30 pm

I just love this show so much more than the regular American Bachelor! beatingheart

I find the dates really built on romance and that they truly come across as romantic and as people trying to see if they actually connect. They let the leads come across as nice, leading men types who seem like a great catch, instead of goofs IMO. And the women are so beautiful and mature (for the most part).

I'm so happy to read the sleuthing in here as I've just caught up. I love Richie with Nikki and thought they have such a sweet connection and romance building. But my conditioned response from the Bachelor is that the coupling that I like and looks most natural to me is not the final one. So I never thought she really had a shot at F1 until I read here (same with Snez last year - I was so pleasantly surprised). Makes me happy.

I really like Richie and Olena too. Alex just seems too in your face and front and center this early to actually be his pick IMO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This season's editing is definitely drama-focused but even so, I think a lot of the women carried S2 (Laurina, and Sam especially) and S3 (Snez, Lana, and especially Heather). Heather seemed to almost carry the show single-handedly until she left but I don't see any girl similar to her this season so it doesn't help that they are editing out the connections that are there this season because it makes it even more stark.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they get down to F6 as it's more about 1on1 then and what the connections are. That being said, I don't see how anyone but Nikki could be F1 and I think Richie had her as his F1 frontrunner from day one. All the other girls it seems more forced or physical or just friendzoned a bit to me.

I agree 100% however I remember Sam w always saying how physically attracted he was to snez.... So I think after I see Olenas second sd i can't rule her out of f1..also if Alex is in that bath tub with Richie like Sam w and snez that to me is very f1... :crazed

True!! Especially after watching the latest promo for olena's SD on twitter. Richie says something about how stunned he was when he saw her after getting of the jet, something like "my heart almost stopped' - reminds me so much of how Sam W would always comment on how great snez looked. SO excited to watch this date.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:39 am

Oh Oldna is so pretty
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:48 am

Sundy wrote:Oh Oldna is so pretty

Yes - she is stunning. I like that she is a little reserved as well. She is careful and thoughtful. We need to check to see what screen caps from this date match the ones we have.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:56 am

Richie said he felt like a 14 year old kissing her. He seems smitten. Then again Sam was smitten with Richie too question
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:57 am

Group date time at the Sydney Fish markets. Best two get a special dinner with Richie. Winners are Noni and Rachael
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:28 am

Bye bye Kiera. Thank god
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:29 am

And Keira is gone! I'm sure there will be much rejoicing back at the mansion
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:37 am

Oh this is getting predictable
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:38 am

We are seeing a cocktail party chat finally, with Nikki of course. He is so smitten by her!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:41 am

No Rose ceremony! Probably because Megan's departure was unexpected?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:47 am

So Richie's kissing Nikki at cocktail parties, Rachael's telling Alex she may as well go home because he's already chosen Nikki, do they just not care about how obvious the finale is going to be?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha