SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:40 am

RC

seems like MOT girls getting roses first?

Alex
Faith
Rachael
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:40 am

Didn't notice Nikki or Faith talking to him at CP. Maybe they are being a little hidden? Alex is certainly being shown as a front runner like Heather was at this point.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:41 am

Oh wow!

Tolyna, Tiffany (got red rose before RC on ep 1), and Janey eliminated.

Tolyna sent home and she is crying and other girls too!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:42 am

Faith pool is tomorrow night. Did anyone catch his shorts colour?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:43 am

Preview shows Faith in the pool playing a ball game, I think the shot of jumping in the pool might be from there rather than in Bali....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:43 am

Faith SD in preview includes the basketball in the water so it is part of her date.

Will have to check if the other s/cap with the buddha is also on this date and not Bali
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:45 am

Sundy wrote:Faith pool is tomorrow night. Did anyone catch his shorts colour?
I didn't catch his shorts color but thinking it may be the same date? So not Bali?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Based on Osher's tweets from last week and again tonight I don't think he cares for Rachael

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698  We can take from this that Rachael isn't F1, no way Osher would be tweeting that if she was.

She looks like a piece of work. Don't like her at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Alex and Keira's edit with each other reminds me of Heather and Emily.

Keira and Emily, both villains
Heather and Alex, both white rose/frontrunner

I thought the same thing. I think this season maybe topsy turvy though and Alex makes it to F2 as Heather was F4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:24 am

Is it just me or are the ladies this season either a snooze fest or just unlikeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:26 am

Was the edit for tonights episode weird for anybody else? Was Keira not supposed to have 1-1 time after the roller derby or did I misunderstand that? And why didn't they mention Olena's date at the beginning when they went through last weeks episode? Confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:41 am

I love Alex! I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling the chemistry between Richie and Alex. You guys will be almost crazy not too notice regardless if you like her or don't. Richie really likes her and it's so obvious!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha