SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:44 am

Bach pad looks great, Richie goes awkward again, so cute! Swimming now.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:44 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Olena gets at least 2 SDs so this is a huge surprise to me. Didn't see that coming at all.
It's funny, because my mum, who obviously doesn't sleuth, look at social media etc texted me last night saying that Olena was the one! I still don't think she wins, but must go further than we thought as she was an unknown before the show started.
Interesting then if she is not in F6. Which makes me wonder if that GD was the F6? Filming wise it seemed like they should have been down to around 5 people that week so it could be accurate especially considering an intruder but will have to see. I agree that Olena doesn't win.

I am checking twitter right now for the Bachelor AU account and lots posted about Faith today and yesterday also by Osher. The tweets seem more funny though so could be more like Heather which will be a bummer if so and just my luck :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:45 am

On twitter
@TheBachelorAU 1h1 hour ago
Find someone you're comfortable with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:49 am

Well it is Olena in the bach pool I didn't see that at all
Also s/cap of girl getting out water in preview is of Olena
Richie gives Olena a red dress - the one shown in the extended season preview
Gets a rose!

Nice date but I don't see a connection really?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:50 am

Cocktail party now, my goodness Nikki has a thing for plunging cleavage! Keira bitching because Nikki is having time when she already has a rose.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 am

oh wow!

Richie asking Nikki if she can chat with him.
She already has a rose and had SD.
I think Richie really likes Nikki.

Her dress though! Um :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cocktail party now, my goodness Nikki has a thing for plunging cleavage! Keira bitching because Nikki is having time when she already has a rose.

I don't like her dresses
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:53 am

Girls talking about Nikki...

they say Nikki is amazing and they love her

Aww!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:55 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cocktail party now, my goodness Nikki has a thing for plunging cleavage! Keira bitching because Nikki is having time when she already has a rose.

I don't like her dresses
Do they dress themselves on Bach AU, or are they styled? If they're styled maybe it's not her fault...?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:55 am

CP alone time with Nikki and Richie not shown

Alex with the white rose to get time with Richie now.

Of course Kiera is not happy. Kiera never seems happy so I don't think it matters at this point cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:57 am

Oh my god she barracks for Collingwood. Yuckkkkkkk.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:58 am

Oh for gods sake. Give Kiera her single date and get her the hell out of there
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha