SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Hanate Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:40 am

As much as I like Olena and want her as his F1 I think Nikki has got this in the bag.

But then again I thought Heather 100% had it and I was 100% wrong...

But the signs are heavily directed towards Nikki than it ever was for Heather...

Hanate

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Living Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Nikki saying she would not say she is falling in love yet, was Nikki speaking after filming but this must have been referring to, that point in the filming of that episode. The reason I say this is that, for most of the contestants at least to F4, real feelings had developed and any of them could potentially have said this. The fact that you are waiting to see what happens next does not mean something does happen. You could be going home at the next rc as we have seen with other.

Nikki saying she does not second guess anything Richie says to her, was her speaking of her feelings at the time that episode was being filmed. Just because she added he hasn't given her any reason to question what him or what he has said so far does not mean she would not have questions in the next episode as the word "so far" indicates she might in the future. The F1 would not have such a doubt.

So all this talk about this proving Nikki has won seems to me the pap trying to blow smoke as the words speak to the contrary. These are not F1 words. These words are not confident words. These words could be words from any of the F8 contestants.

I see Olena as F1 more so after the last episode aired. Remember that it is not all the people that Richie talks to at the cp that we see. Who knows how many people he pulls aside and talks to. It is possible he wanted to speak to some contestants without the white rose interruptions so took Nikki to another room. But decided not to take others so there is no target on their backs. I also feel Nikki lost Richie after her plunge in for the kiss. It was quite aggressive and I do not see Richie trying to hold her close or anything like that.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:41 pm

I was so confused as to who f1 could be until this episode. As much as everyone believes that nikki is f1, I don't not see it at all. I think she's getting way too much exposure way too early on. I know some people have compared the obvious edit to the one Lauren got from bens season. But I honestly think that nikki is getting a similar edit to the one heather got but without the friend zoning. Nikki is getting a lot of exposure and a lot of people calling her out as f1 early on which was similar to heather and even during the cocktail party they are showing how the women are all getting jealous and noticing how nikki is being taken aside and this was the Same with heather and Sam when she would get a lot of time at rose ceremony and a lot of the women would comment on how she was getting this special time. In the same way Sam was very comfortable with heather I think it's very similar to how Richie is very comfortable with nikki. Even Sam made sure he reassured heather during the cocktail party.

On the other hand, Olena to me is getting a very similar edit to snez. She has the mystery which during SAMs season was Snezs sexiness. We never saw much of snez at cocktail parties early on similar to how we don't see much of Olena. If nikki was f1 I think it would have made more sense for the producers to use Olena as a smoke screen to show more of her as she would make the perfect decoy for f1 but she isn't. Olenas edit to me just screams snez to me. Even when her name was read out on the date card. Faith said that she's a dark horse in her itm and even nikki said also in her itm that Olena has something that the rest of them don't and that mystery. Also snez never got an intro video in the first episode similar to how Olena never got one in the first episode.

Last but no least, Alex is not f1 in my eyes. Her whole edit is off and is not an f1 edit. I think she'll make it to f4. I thinks she'll be sent home after home towns. And Faith- I don't really see it between her and Richie. She is really nice though.

At this point I am sold. Olena is f1......f2, f3,4 and 5 is between nikki Alex, faith and Rachel. These are f5 in my opinion.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:21 pm

realityjunky wrote:I was so confused as to who f1 could be until this episode. As much as everyone believes that nikki is f1, I don't not see it at all. I think she's getting way too much exposure way too early on. I know some people have compared the obvious edit to the one Lauren got from bens season. But I honestly think that nikki is getting a similar edit to the one heather got but without the friend zoning. Nikki is getting a lot of exposure and a lot of people calling her out as f1 early on which was similar to heather and even during the cocktail party they are showing how the women are all getting jealous and noticing how nikki is being taken aside and this was the Same with heather and Sam when she would get a lot of time at rose ceremony and a lot of the women would comment on how she was getting this special time. In the same way Sam was very comfortable with heather I think it's very similar to how Richie is very comfortable with nikki. Even Sam made sure he reassured heather during the cocktail party.

On the other hand, Olena to me is getting a very similar edit to snez. She has the mystery which during SAMs season was Snezs sexiness. We never saw much of snez at cocktail parties early on similar to how we don't see much of Olena. If nikki was f1 I think it would have made more sense for the producers to use Olena as a smoke screen to show more of her as she would make the perfect decoy for f1 but she isn't. Olenas edit to me just screams snez to me. Even when her name was read out on the date card. Faith said that she's a dark horse in her itm and even nikki said also in her itm that Olena has something that the rest of them don't and that mystery. Also snez never got an intro video in the first episode similar to how Olena never got one in the first episode.

Last but no least, Alex is not f1 in my eyes. Her whole edit is off and is not an f1 edit. I think she'll make it to f4. I thinks she'll be sent home after home towns.  And Faith- I don't really see it between her and Richie. She is really nice though.

At this point I am sold. Olena is f1......f2, f3,4 and 5 is between nikki Alex, faith and Rachel. These are f5 in my opinion.

I was convinced Nikki was F1 until this episode and Im all for Olena now. I have a pretty good track record picking the F1 but that means nothing this time around because the editing has been so weird. The date, how Richie was with her and not with the other girls, the interview I rewatched with Richie and Osher where Richie says the first thing he notices is the eyes and that they are windows to the soul and the fact Nikki seems to be surrounded by her family a lot at the moment. It seems she may need the extra support. She was papped yesterday at the beach with her brother in law and she didn't look happy at all. I think her being off SM and shutting down her Facebook account is not her being F1 but her not having to face people posting things like Good Luck. Snez was very active on social media during the season with the girls following her and commenting on her pics. All the media seems to also be besotted with Olena as well. I have a feeling Richies up coming date with Nikki may be to throw a bit of doubt into the mix so everyone is confused. But it will be interesting to note how Richie is when he is on the next date with Olena and if he has the same enthusiasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Hey people, sorry this time around I'm not much present with AU Bach, I hardly follow my "faves", but I managed to see 1st episode and I'm just watching the 8th (saw only 2nd a bit, the date with Nikki) ... and wanted to say that I'm seeing Olena as F1 too. I'm yet to see all the rest and haven't seen the new girls properly yet, but yes, Olena strikes me as the girl and I actually like her (on this date), even though usually I go for people who wear their hearts on a sleeve. But she isn't making "a mystery" her shtick to "impress" but it's an actual "wall" I believe her to have. It definitely left me curious.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:10 pm

I love Olena and Richie's connection. Especially on the insider clip on tenplay where Olena and Richie are just dying of laughter! So funny
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:14 pm

IMO it has always been Nikki
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:58 pm

I feel Olena is the one he is most sexually attracted to, but I think they may be too different and too far apart in where they are in life to make a relationship work.

Nikki is the safe option, I'm sure they could live happily ever after on the Perth social scene, before settling down and having a family.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:06 pm

All those saying that it is too obvious that Nikki is F1...it was always obvious to me that Jordan was JoJo's F1. Perhaps no amount of editing can hide that Richie was smitten right from the start. He did say in an interview that he knew "straight away". Probably why, in this instance Nikki received the first date, he just couldn't wait IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:42 pm

I seriously doubt Nikki is a solid F1 because of this episode especially!! A dead give away is how attracted//intrigued Richie is to Olena yet they never have once shown him approach her at a CP. he's always saying he's drawn to her and wants to talk but we are never shown this - only him approaching Nikki. I mean, this might just be horrible editing or a real great cover up. Also, remember when Richie approached Nikki after their SD at a CP and all the drama that caused - well, Richie approached Olena as seen in the picks on their website just after their date, yet we're not shown this or anyone's reaction. Again, could be just the plainly obvious editing that it's Nikki orrr Olena just being covered so goddamn well.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:I seriously doubt Nikki is a solid F1 because of this episode especially!! A dead give away is how attracted//intrigued Richie is to Olena yet they never have once shown him approach her at a CP. he's always saying he's drawn to her and wants to talk but we are never shown this - only him approaching Nikki. I mean, this might just be horrible editing or a real great cover up. Also, remember when Richie approached Nikki after their SD at a CP and all the drama that caused - well, Richie approached Olena as seen in the picks on their website just after their date, yet we're not shown this or anyone's reaction. Again, could be just the plainly obvious editing that it's Nikki orrr Olena just being covered so goddamn well.

Do you mean that pic?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:17 pm

natik wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:I seriously doubt Nikki is a solid F1 because of this episode especially!! A dead give away is how attracted//intrigued Richie is to Olena yet they never have once shown him approach her at a CP. he's always saying he's drawn to her and wants to talk but we are never shown this - only him approaching Nikki. I mean, this might just be horrible editing or a real great cover up. Also, remember when Richie approached Nikki after their SD at a CP and all the drama that caused - well, Richie approached Olena as seen in the picks on their website just after their date, yet we're not shown this or anyone's reaction. Again, could be just the plainly obvious editing that it's Nikki orrr Olena just being covered so goddamn well.

Do you mean that pic?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I honestly think Richie taking Nikki into the other room was producer scripted. The room has never been used and cameras would have to have been set up for those shots and Nikki was conveniently sitting next to Alex (knowing it would cause drama) when he asked her for a chat. He also felt a bit nervous talking to her or was that just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha