SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:21 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:I seriously doubt Nikki is a solid F1 because of this episode especially!! A dead give away is how attracted//intrigued Richie is to Olena yet they never have once shown him approach her at a CP. he's always saying he's drawn to her and wants to talk but we are never shown this - only him approaching Nikki. I mean, this might just be horrible editing or a real great cover up. Also, remember when Richie approached Nikki after their SD at a CP and all the drama that caused - well, Richie approached Olena as seen in the picks on their website just after their date, yet we're not shown this or anyone's reaction. Again, could be just the plainly obvious editing that it's Nikki orrr Olena just being covered so goddamn well.

It could be. Because who knows better than the producers which buttons to push to stir things up among the girls.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:39 pm

There was also a 2nd CP one on one not shown on tv but on web Olena wearing blue dress and looked to be on a baloney.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:53 pm

I'm curious to why all of a sudden this season they are not showing any CP chats? Except for Nikki? Has to mean mean something...
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:06 pm

HodanG wrote:I'm curious to why all of a sudden this season they are not showing any CP chats? Except for Nikki? Has to mean mean something...

This isn't a "normal" season. We have a new production crew and the editing is very different to what we have seen before. So its one of two things. If they are going for the love edit its Nikki. If they are going for shock value it will be Olena or Alex. I can't see it at this stage being anyone other than these three. I will place a link to the new Ep9 sneak promo in SM discussion link. It seems everyone is crying including Olena. So it will be interesting as to what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Ok, I don't usually post but I wanted to add my opinion. Some of this is based on what I see and the other on what I know, working at Warner Brothers for many years.
Olena is a beautiful sweet 23 year old. She has never had her heart broken and has huge walls. Richie is NOT a player and as he puts it not on the club scene so when Olena is interested in him and he knows that, but she won't open up and is a challenge, well the healthy man he is steps right up for that challenge. Olena would make a wonderful girl friend, but not a life partner for Richie.
There was no reason for him to have that chat with Nikki except for one line that Nikki spoke, "you just have to trust" If he was sure about Olena as his F1, he could of not assured her that he was thinking about her, and not pulled her aside. If he was afraid she was going to leave, ok if Olena was F1 that would solve his problem, as he has Faith, Alex to step into the F2 position, or F3. Plus it would cause drama for the producers.  Alex is going to stir things up with everyone watching her with Richie blindfolded. I think they are going to play on the trust issue with Nikki and that will be her hurdle. Finally that kiss that Richie and Nikki had was not the first take.  That's why Nikki lightened the mood and made those sounds at the end of it.  It was probably 2nd or 3rd.  You can tell they have him do the kissing over with all the girls, as Richie goes to touch the girls face, and the girls take his hand and put it down.  They do that so the camera can have a clear shot. So the first take they let him do his thing and then do it again they way they need it.  Again just my opinion, but I'm enjoying my first season of Bachelor AU
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:08 pm

deleted
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:19 pm

asim wrote:Ok, I don't usually post but I wanted to add my opinion. Some of this is based on what I see and the other on what I know, working at Warner Brothers for many years.
Olena is a beautiful sweet 23 year old. She has never had her heart broken and has huge walls. Richie is NOT a player and as he puts it not on the club scene so when Olena is interested in him and he knows that, but she won't open up and is a challenge, well the healthy man he is steps right up for that challenge. Olena would make a wonderful girl friend, but not a life partner for Richie.
There was no reason for him to have that chat with Nikki except for one line that Nikki spoke, "you just have to trust" If he was sure about Olena as his F1, he could of not assured her that he was thinking about her, and not pulled her aside. If he was afraid she was going to leave, ok if Olena was F1 that would solve his problem, as he has Faith, Alex to step into the F2 position, or F3. Plus it would cause drama for the producers.  Alex is going to stir things up with everyone watching her with Richie blindfolded. I think they are going to play on the trust issue with Nikki and that will be her hurdle. Finally that kiss that Richie and Nikki had was not the first take.  That's why Nikki lightened the mood and made those sounds at the end of it.  It was probably 2nd or 3rd.  You can tell they have him do the kissing over with all the girls, as Richie goes to touch the girls face, and the girls take his hand and put it down.  They do that so the camera can have a clear shot. So the first take they let him do his thing and then do it again they way they need it.  Again just my opinion, but I'm enjoying my first season of Bachelor AU

I tend to agree. This is my 3/4 season sleuthing the Bach Au and the patterns are emerging. I'm just interested now in who will be the final 3 and who the next bachette will be. That's what's exciting for me now
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:24 pm

asim wrote:Ok, I don't usually post but I wanted to add my opinion. Some of this is based on what I see and the other on what I know, working at Warner Brothers for many years.

Ok thats interesting. I know they "rehearse' the kissing scenes over and over as most of the bachelors and bachelorettes have said it. So you are saying he lets Olena bring her walls down to dump her, much like Ben H with JoJo. This could get ugly.

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:34 pm

I don't know how they are going to resolve the Olean situation, maybe she leaves on her own. She doesn't have a lot of experience with men, and she is in a house full of women who do. She is watching and learning she said she just leaves when she doesn't see a future with a guy.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:19 am

I actually swooned here. Did anyone notice that out of all the richie//women interactions, this has had to be one of the most natural, in the moment things he's done. It wasn't overthought or pre-empted like he usually does because he's nervous. This has had to be one of the most genuine connections i have seen so far.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:44 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I actually swooned here. Did anyone notice that out of all the richie//women interactions, this has had to be one of the most natural, in the moment things he's done. It wasn't overthought or pre-empted like he usually does because he's nervous. This has had to be one of the most genuine connections i have seen so far.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree. He was like he was a completely different person on this date. He was actually explaining himself and what was going on rather than "wow. yep. gorgeous." Kiss. And yes the kiss on the hand was swoon worthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:29 am

This is just one of the many CP chats they have that are never shown that I was referring to above^^. Also - anybody notice hows he's always clasping onto her, almost always pulling her towards him, I see this with Nikki as well, dead giveaway he's into them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha