SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Well hey guys! Sorry I´m a little bit late to the party Smiley But I´m on my way to catch up with you. So far I like what I see. Richie is a sweetheart I just adore him. He is authentic and a real gentlemen. I was really surprised that an Ukrainian girl is in the mix. Interesting! Liked that Olena said a couple of things in the Russian language. Not surprised that she is acting reserved it´s part of our culture and parenting. It´s gonna be interesting to see if she can let it go and open up to him. Because I think the thoughts about her parents watching it on TV will be spooking around in her mind a lot. My predictions so far...it`s between Nikki, Faith and Olena. Found something out about Olena but I´m gonna post it in her thread.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Schmoobag Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 am

Hey groovers handwave - so happy to be back in all things Australian Bach. I wasn't going to watch this season my heart broke last season of the B'ette when Richie did that glance back to Sam :broken heart: . He's so gorgeously awkward I really figured he would be difficult to watch but am so happy I was wrong. He's hilarious so far - and seems to be so much more confident. He's really insightful and natural which I love, his laugh cracks me up all the time and he seems to be really enjoying the process. So I'm hooked (again). Looking forward to the amazing sleuthing skills of you all and sharing the journey xxxx

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 am

welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:36 am

welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so glad you are both back, missed you both! Love both of your posts and agree 100% group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Question:

From past shows were the F1's featured prominently in Ep. 1 limo intros and meet and greet? Do they get dates out the gate?

Are the dates for the F1 over the top and physical or generally one where the Lead is able to sit and talk getting to know each other type thing?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm guessing we won't really know where Richie is swaying until we get to see his dates with the other women featured in the top F7/6

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:08 pm

Idlemess wrote:Question:

From past shows were the F1's featured prominently in Ep. 1 limo intros and meet and greet? Do they get dates out the gate?

Are the dates for the F1 over the top and physical or generally one where the Lead is able to sit and talk getting to know each other type thing?  

I didn't watch Tim's season (S1) so I will let others comment about that.

For Blake's season (S2), Sam Frost the F1 had an intro vid, was thrown somewhere in the middle for her limo entrance, was either the last rose or close to the last rose given at the 1st RC. Also she didn't have her 1st SD till episode 5. TBH, it was only after she had a melt down with the intruders & wanted to leave & Blake desperately begged her to stay that I focused on her as s potential F1. Then after her emotional 2nd SD it was game over IMO.

For Sam Wood's season (S3), Snez the F1 was first out of the limo but she had a convo about being a mum at the 1st CP & that was it. Heather the F4 had all the attention & most of us had her as F1 initially. She got the white rose to plan a SD & that date was amazing that further made some of us think she was F1. But how this started to crumble was the fact that there was so much media attention on Heather & she also did interviews that made it seem she was F1. But sleuthers found that screen caps were missing for Heather past HTDs & that's how we figured she wasn't F1. The producers tried to hide Snez behind a physical edit for both her two SDs but after her HTD even with the doubt (her brother was tough on Sam), we figured no way Sam was getting to meet Snez's daughter & getting rid of her.

So IMO they mixed things up between S2 & S3. So far if Nikki is F1 then it will be similar to S3 in the sense that Snez was also first out of the limo. But Snez was not the first SD on S3 so that's a pattern change already between S3 & S4.

I am confident we will crack the F1 by the time the sleuthed F6/7 have had their SDs, you good are great sleuthers bestbud!

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so glad you are both back, missed you both! Love both of your posts and agree 100% group hug

Thanks AAL! blowkiss Missed you too. Glad to be back and looking forward for our discussions and sleuthing during the season group hug
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 am

Who's watching? ready to post and watch with you all The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:35 am

Alex talking in ITM. She says she sees amazing qualities in Richie and will have to remind herself that it is worth it when things get tough
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:36 am

Osher with SD card!

Megan in ITM: says she really wants the SD to be her

Nikki in ITM saying it will be hard to see someone else go on a date with Richie and she is preparing herself for those emotions

SD card reads "love is in the air"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:38 am

Hi, am here for a bit bit will be in and out, haven't had dinner yet. Megan about to get on the platform thing, loved seeing Keira getting smashed at the roller derby in the preview!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha