SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Quite simply, I think she chose Jordan because that's who she fell for.

JoJo's season has given ABC the highest ratings the bachelorette has had in years. I've seen on social media from prominent magazines/publications, fans, former contestants, former leads, etc. that say that she's the best bachelorette they've either had in years or ever and she has the potential to make a career for herself. No matter who she chose she was going to be able to ride this thing out because of her popularity.

From what I've seen during the show and off of the show, she appears to be incredibly happy and I would be she's in the mindset of wanting to be worth Jordan for the "right reasons" IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Jo just doesn't strike me as a woman that would be with a man for the "wrong reasons," especially the way she's all over her BBJ at all times during the show. If she came for a career and met BBJ, it's all a bonus which came first (chicken or the egg situation) but personally, I have no doubt she's with him because she wants to be with him, regardless of any career aspirations. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:59 pm

I get it that jojo was all over jordan up to the sex group date. I believe she chased him a lot and she was very physical. I did not see the reciprocity though.

However, what I saw is that 2 other guys, robby and luke, were also physicial and it was mutual. Both early on, reinsured her about their feelings. she did not have to chase them. On ITM she felt confident with what they had (luke). She felt safe and she trust him (robby). I am still waiting the same confidence with jordan.

So... IMO... her feelings switched to robby and luke. She was still interested but the last episode with her 'FINALLY you are talking about your feelings' and 'this is different' looking at her handler and jordan laughing. So from my perspective the relationship did not go at the same speed. Jordan was a little behind robby and luke IMO

She is this kind of woman who is starving affectionate gesture, tender kisses on the neck or the head. In fact she does that also. She holds hands, play with them, she caress the arms, the legs, the hair, the neck. She is very demonstrative and this is not focused on jordan, but i saw that with luke and robby and chase... maybe a little bit with others. The only 2 guys so far she hided her hair and put her head on shoulders is luke and jordan, same as pulling down her head and hide behind her hair.

so IMO. she was EDITED a lot and we saw a lot of jordan and herself. But IMO it does not mean she was not that way with the other guys from the start. it means IMO that we just did not see it.

if I see an episode with 50% on one guy and lets sa y 10% with the other guys. My attention will be immediately focused on the 50%. very logical IMO. But knowing it is a TV reality show with a script. I think it is maybe what the prods want us to believe.

In an interview she said that what she is looking for is: to feel save, protected and that she can trust the man.

IMO. this is where we should look at. who gives her this and who will give her this up to the FRC.

ALL my opinion. TYVM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:01 pm

chase4me wrote:My impression about Jojo from Ben's season is that she's the worrying type and needs re-assurance a lot.  Ben I think made that observation too. So, I was hoping that she starts or goes after someone who from the get go, gives her a sense of peace. For her to be chasing a relationship with a doubt in  trust and integrity is not healthy.  I believe it will eat away her confidence in the long run.  

ITA with you! it is what it is. she will LEARN sooner or later
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:01 pm

^ I agree Alanna. I think most have agreed the girl just isn't that good an actress. She wants this man. Now if he just wants her as much it'll all be golden. Whatever is going on between them right now must be fabulous since she is looking and acting over the moon happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:03 pm

If I remember, she was equally happy after Ben's season. Even after her heart was broken supposedly. So, her public persona could be misleading, and should be seen with a grain of salt. But at the end of the day, her choice is hers only.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:05 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:snipped..
2) Luke- early days her eyes were alert and she was giving him full attention with her face/body...but after 1:1 episode her body language has changed to almost uninterested blank face (eek) when he's talking but her body (hands/legs) are all over him and it's like all she wants to do is make out
snipped

Although snipped, I enjoyed reading this whole post!!

You have clearly stated what I couldn't put into words. Uninterested blank face is what I saw during most of Ben's season. I am seeing this again this season with the other guys. It's as if she's thinking of something else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:14 pm

chase4me wrote:If I remember, she was equally happy after Ben's season. Even after her heart was broken supposedly. So, her public persona could be misleading, and should be seen with a grain of salt. But at the end of the day, her choice is hers only.

In an interview she said that after ben she spent days and weeks to recover. she did not say weeks only. I felt as if it was days then realized that it was not enough and added weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:16 pm

But Jojo claims that she fell in love with Ben. So which Jojo with "blank face" should we believe now? And what does the blank face really mean? Really uninterested with Ben or Luke or other guys? Any clarification somebody? I am lost.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:27 pm

chase4me wrote:But Jojo claims that she fell in love with Ben. So which Jojo with "blank face" should we believe now? And what does the blank face really mean? Really uninterested with Ben or Luke or other guys? Any clarification somebody? I am lost.

Technically, not everyone thinks or thought she had a "blank face" with certain guys and in reality, we don't know what was going on in her head while with Ben or some of the guys on her season, so we'll never really know what the truth is. Only she will. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Personally, I think JoJo and Ben both fell in bubble love with each other.  They had a wonderful friendship that the false weirdness of the show and probably producer prodding to try to get them to feel more to actually make it a show, pushed into feeling "love" instead of probably a very real like.  

Almost every lead and F2 have fallen in "love", most leads just don't say it to more than one person.  And usually most F2s are completely over it before the finale for their season ever aired.  So JoJo getting over Ben in days doesn't annoy me. He was over her in mere minutes.  It is all just part of the show. JMO.

ETA, I saw JoJo try to give each guy a chance on this season, and I have also been able to tell with pretty much each of them when she kind of realized it wasn't going to happen. I think at the point we are watching right now, it was all Jordan with Robby not 100% being eliminated from her possibilities. Luke and Chase are both MOT to be at this point in taping, even though I do still think she would have been happy to get it on with Luke in a FS.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:32 pm

chase4me wrote:But Jojo claims that she fell in love with Ben. So which Jojo with blank face should we believe now? And what does the blank face really mean? Any clarification somebody? I am lost.

I agree that her focus probably changed with Luke. The edits in the episode 6 teasers showed us 2 things with jojo and luke:
- jojo playing with her hair while luke was talking and looking away
- luke talking and she was only interested for him to stop and kiss him (playing with neck, collar)
then she said: the passion that is Luke ..... pause.... and me.... pause.... together is crazy. it is craaaay-ze.

ETA: the scene where luke says : I did not know this could be this good was cut from the episode

those are the edits. So maybe at this point it is only lust with him. I need to see monday's episode and see if we will see more emotional connection like we saw at their first date. IMO

this said, did we see any emotional connection with robby? and the only emotional connection with jordan is to talk about cheating and his entitled/snobbish attitude and then repeating almost verbatim what she told him she wanted: to be engaged and make it work at the end. The funny thing with jordan is that he tells her he is falling for her... then take a step back and say he sees the woman he can fall in love with. he did it twice. i was hoping to see this emotional connection during jordan first date and the edits interrupted it all the time with the guys segments. 2 min on the yacht and 1 min with seals jumping and a loooooooooooong cheating conversation diner. Robby on the other hand went straight to the jugular at his first date: I AM falling in love with you... then You've made me feel confident. IMO

So I am thinking that jojo switched maybe her attention in argentina from Luke to robby. Maybe Luke was only Sexy in her eyes and a very very good kisser. Robby is a bit too much edited for me and hidden for a guy who goes all the way to F2. Not even talking about Chase here. I am still waiting for the shoe to drop with Jordan. That is how I feel. IMO

My opinion on this post. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal