SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:30 am

And to add to both of your posts, not only do I think she's attracted to that personality type, but I think it's the type that is able to calm her down with his presence. She acts very cool and confident but a lot of is a facade just judging by 1) how quickly she goes from super confident to clingy with the guy she's into and 2) she pretty much told us that at the m&g- that all the men were acting very scared and making HER uncomfortable.

The BBJ personality type is very different than most men who aren't as confident or playful, and it's that personality type that Jo needs so she too can relax and feel secure and playful herself. Their personalities work together imo, and I hope for her sake mostly, BBJ agrees laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:49 am

Alanna wrote:And to add to both of your posts, not only do I think she's attracted to that personality type, but I think it's the type that is able to calm her down with his presence. She acts very cool and confident but a lot of is a facade just judging by 1) how quickly she goes from super confident to clingy with the guy she's into and 2) she pretty much told us that at the m&g- that all the men were acting very scared and making HER uncomfortable.

The BBJ personality type is very different than most men who aren't as confident or playful, and it's that personality type that Jo needs so she too can relax and feel secure and playful herself. Their personalities work together imo, and I hope for her sake mostly, BBJ agrees laugh out loud
I agree. But it doesn't have to be a BBJ personality type. It's just guys that are fun, goofy, hilarious, spontaneous, "life of the party". Someone like herself, since that seems to be her exact personality. Ben and Lauren found their opposite sex version of themselves. And JoJo hopefully did too...or will.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:24 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:
JBF wrote:Have not visited that particular site in many years and don't intend to anytime soon. Without getting into a big discussion here, he has either made directly or published indirectly very nasty comments about individual posters on this forum (myself included) that were unprovoked. Some of us have always been careful to only critique his speculations and not him personally. Today it is much easier to just casually mention "the spoilers" without referencing him at all. Once upon a time this was just a fun TV show that nobody took seriously. If people here guessed the outcome correctly, there never was some huge cash reward or career promotion. "The spoilers" don't suffer much if proven wrong.

Wow. He mentioned people by their usernames in his posts? Yikes.

This time he refers in a belittling manner to Luke fan(s) who refuse to accept his F1 spoiler. If you don't buy what he is selling, based on his predictions alone, he will punish you.

RS did mention JBF by "name" on his blog previously in a derogatory manner, along with the whole board in general in a derogatory manner. He denies spending any time here, but I am convinced that he closely follows the Monday night episode posting because his blog always parallels the "highlights" that are mentioned on that thread. He quotes Kasha verbatim. I am convinced that he spends as much time reading here as I do (which is a lot).

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:50 am

So I don't have a pie chart but I know that in the study of psychology and communication... non-verbal communication (body language etc) is actually more revealing than what is actually said, especially if there are inconsistencies. In this vain I decided to watch all the final 4 in various montage videos on mute. Up to this point in filming and what they have shown us... IMO...
1) Chase- her face/body is open to him and interested and encouraging but no sense of desperate passion & heat
2) Luke- early days her eyes were alert and she was giving him full attention with her face/body...but after 1:1 episode her body language has changed to almost uninterested blank face (eek) when he's talking but her body (hands/legs) are all over him and it's like all she wants to do is make out
3) Robby- face/body engaged, eyes alert in conversations/activities but full body not really engaged in make out sessions (she's a bit like a statue with him then)
4) Jordan- geez, she is so giddy and alive with him every moment, there is no hiding it when you strip out all the noise, it's a done deal in my mind... They are actually ridiculously adorable together watching back.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:00 am

I'm sure he does check us out, sparkler. I don't go to his site so will take your word about Monday night threads. I believe he reads our sleuthing threads also and goes to his sources to confirm what he reads. JMO

I do agree that Jojo is different around Jordan. Luke to me is like the chemistry f2s they used to have. It'll be interesting to see why he isn't f2. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:07 am

sparkler wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:

Wow. He mentioned people by their usernames in his posts? Yikes.

This time he refers in a belittling manner to Luke fan(s) who refuse to accept his F1 spoiler. If you don't buy what he is selling, based on his predictions alone, he will punish you.

RS did mention JBF by "name" on his blog previously in a derogatory manner, along with the whole board in general in a derogatory manner. He denies spending any time here, but I am convinced that he closely follows the Monday night episode posting because his blog always parallels the "highlights" that are mentioned on that thread. He quotes Kasha verbatim. I am convinced that he spends as much time reading here as I do (which is a lot).
Vomitting as I read this.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 1838857674

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:11 am

Cheer up, Kash. At least he likes yooooou.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:15 am

Hmm. Probably not. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:56 pm

Yes, I see that too that Jojo is different around Jordan. But I think it's driven by pre-show knowledge of Jordan, and an image that she's formed in her head about him. It's hindering her judgement I think.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:20 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:snip
non-verbal communication (body language etc) is actually more revealing than what is actually said, especially if there are inconsistencies.
snip
4) Jordan- geez, she is so giddy and alive with him every moment, there is no hiding it when you strip out all the noise, it's a done deal in my mind... They are actually ridiculously adorable together watching back.

Very nicely and succinctly stated for all of the final 4. I do agree with the statements about Jordan - it's been hard for me to watch them together without it staring me in the face how different she is around him and how hard she's chasing him. I'm not sure though that if the situation were reversed (she was a contestant and one of 25 and Jordan was the lead picking and choosing) that Jordan would chase her though in fairness I don't know that he wouldn't either. In the beginning I found him more indifferent in his attitude towards her compared to her attitude towards him, though that may be changing, at least to some extent, more recently. IMO

chase4me wrote:Yes, I see that too that Jojo is different around Jordan. But I think it's driven by pre-show knowledge of Jordan, and an image that she's formed in her head about him. It's hindering her judgement I think.

IMO this show really creates an alternative life path to anyone who goes on it and I think that some go on the show just for that opportunity and love may have little to do with what they want. IMO the choice the lead makes factors in not only personality, physical attraction, but also what sort of a future they want and who will best share that vision. A person might make one choice if they want marriage and children in the very near future and someone different if they just want a grand adventure. IMO Jordan might be a questionable choice (there are certainly a lot of red flags) if JoJo wants marriage and children near term, but he might be perfect if she wants to ride the crest of show publicity and "D-List" celebrity status for a while.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:25 pm

chase4me wrote:Yes, I see that too that Jojo is different around Jordan. But I think it's driven by pre-show knowledge of Jordan, and an image that she's formed in her head about him. It's hindering her judgement I think.

But what is the "pre-show knowledge of Jordan"? IMO, with what we were shown Jojo's pre-show knowledge of him is bad (ex gf said he was not the best boyfriend and had trust issues). I just think she took one look at him and her heart did not know what to do with itself Smiley . I honestly believe that the heart wants what it wants and we sometimes cannot help who we fall in love with even though it might hurt us.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:35 pm

My impression about Jojo from Ben's season is that she's the worrying type and needs re-assurance a lot. Ben I think made that observation too. So, I was hoping that she starts or goes after someone who from the get go, gives her a sense of peace. For her to be chasing a relationship with a doubt in trust and integrity is not healthy. I believe it will eat away her confidence in the long run.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal