SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:10 pm

@JBF I was comparing the hands in Luke's sleuthing thread and didn't think they were the same.  I took some photos from his IG account.  Here is the link, posted date June 25th.  Link

I also was trying to study the tie of the ring/limo guy compared to some previous suits worn on the show.  While it is "now" blue, it is very similar in pattern to the black tie that Jordon wore out of the limo.  Could they have photo shopped the color of the suit/tie, I think it is possible.  Would Jordon have had a chance to get another suit/tie for the FRC, yes.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:51 pm

JBF wrote:
Don't use these images I was looking at earlier. They are lousy. Somebody needs to do hi definition images rather than YouTube blow-ups in the screencap discussion.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Hands_10

Can you post the source for these. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:14 pm

I thought Luke's hands matched well with Ring Guy in terms of dimensions, lengths of fingers included. The nails were also quite close. The problem for me were the veins in his hand appearing more pronounced than Ring Guy. Bottom line, we need clear photos of ALL suspects. Of course, Ring Guy could also be Boomerang Guy like Jeremy, Reid and Mister Sunshine Ryan Park.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can you post the source for these. TYIA

I made it with YouTube clips (various videos) and the Ring Guy photos from our screencap thread. However I would prefer somebody else providing better images.

By the way, I know why you asked me and you should know me by now that I always list the source I *steal* from. Yet this was just a quickie something-something I stitched together to prompt better screencap research by others and was hoping my lawyer will use this to protect me. laugh out loud!

http://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html

MiniDiva wrote:@JBF I was comparing the hands in Luke's sleuthing thread and didn't think they were the same.  I took some photos from his IG account.  Here is the link, posted date June 25th.  Link

I also was trying to study the tie of the ring/limo guy compared to some previous suits worn on the show.  While it is "now" blue, it is very similar in pattern to the black tie that Jordon wore out of the limo.  Could they have photo shopped the color of the suit/tie, I think it is possible.  Would Jordon have had a chance to get another suit/tie for the FRC, yes.

JMO.

Thanks. I thought this might have been analyzed already. Yet I did think the hands looked similar.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Has it been discussed yet that JoJo tweeted a hand drawn colored picture of a Unicorn with Diamonds and a rainbow today? Sure does point to Luke!!! But then she also liked a tweet pic of her with Robby kissing at the top of the cliff last week so....... Are they trying to hide the obvious with no pics of Jordan in Thailand?  There is still the voice saying "Maybe I should just leave" from the previews, who is it? And the theory of both final 2 guys wearing the same color suit, Really? Her crying saying "I can't accept this love" could be to Robby her supposed Final 2 but may be an edit cut from a continuing sentence like "without you knowing how in love with you I am". Then again it could be to Jordan her supposed F1 because she realizes she can't really trust him so if her were to propose she could say no. Luke seems like he should be Final Guy from their scenes together but he was home before the final 3, right? Jo crying in her in the moment with the notes dressed in final rose ceremony dress :why: could Luke have written her a letter that makes her realize what she lost so she chooses no one since he is gone. I am so confused!!!! no idea :headbanging

welcome to my world of me-extra-hyper-confused giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Here are the pics from the other thread.  The ring bearer guy looks like he has smooth, manicured hands whereas Luke's, look a bit rough, knuckles are larger and looks like working mans hands, IMO.  Also, Luke's nails appear shorter, but no telling if he keeps them that way always.  He plays the guitar constantly and I don't know if they keep them short for that reason (?).  

JMO

Source:  IG @luke_pell (enlarged by me for sleuthing hands)

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Capture%20LUKE%20HANDS%203_zpsfxaltwvi

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Capture%20Luke%20hands_zpshbqhjkt8

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Capture%20Luk3%20Hands%202_zpsjvgf0sug
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:36 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/18/26/78/03/image12.jpg

These are Jordan's hands from my tv from last night's episode. Not the clearest but they look just like ring guy, IMO.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:19 am

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/bachelorette-douche-aaron-rodgerss-brother.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:15 am

ForeverLove wrote:http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/bachelorette-douche-aaron-rodgerss-brother.html

hilarious!!! cantstopl

my preferred part is this

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Ouch10
link above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:06 am

Doesn't it sound like something out of the Playa's Handbook, under the chapter , Smoothe Operator.

Say and promise anything because it's just a tv show. Gain fame, then play the blame game. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:55 am

HEA wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/bachelorette-douche-aaron-rodgerss-brother.html

hilarious!!! cantstopl

my preferred part is this

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Ouch10
link above

We need to remember what Jo said to Jordon this week because he will use the same words on her next week... He just uses whatever she says and turns it around to make her think he really wants/loves her.. It's sad when you think about it.

I know people thought at first she was gonna be the best Ette ever, but I can imagine they are now seeing she sure isn't. Probably wouldn't be in my top 5. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal