SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:06 pm

I was thinking that today @LoveDovez. He does mimic her or regurgitates what she says. Some swoon but to me, it says a lot about her in a bad way. One thing they have in common is they both seem desperate . Mimicking again?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:11 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I was thinking that today @LoveDovez. He does mimic her or regurgitates what she says. Some swoon but to me, it says a lot about her in a bad way. One thing they have in common is they both seem desperate . Mimicking again?

I noticed it on the second episode and kinda shrugged it off as it being early in the season, but it seems like he does it every show now and I don't see how she could keep from realizing it. I think Jordon is going to be the reason for Jo losing a lot of fans.

Years ago 25 would have been "young" but in these days it's not really considered young. She can't use that as an excuse for her reasoning behind picking Jordon. If she had come right out and said she had slim pickings ( which I think she did ) was the reason I could have gotten behind her and at least respected her. KWIM?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Jo is doing just fine. Fans are still up her azz. They're more "upset" with her for kicking Wells to the curb than ANYTHING to do with Jordan.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jo is doing just fine. Fans are still up her azz. They're more "upset" with her for kicking Wells to the curb than ANYTHING to do with Jordan.
Yup, BBJ is far and away and away sm's fav for her. They're not hurting in the fan dept from what I've seen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jo is doing just fine. Fans are still up her azz. They're more "upset" with her for kicking Wells to the curb than ANYTHING to do with Jordan.
Yup, BBJ is far and away and away sm's fav for her. They're not hurting in the fan dept from what I've seen.
Exactly. Yeah, HE has a lot of detractors...but his/their "fans" out weigh those by miles. And no one is seriously mad at JoJo. They actually think she just has a sucky group of men and that she's too good for all of them. Most people are still slobbering all over her style, personality, etc.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Jordan is an OK guy. Arrogant and into himself, but subject to change for the better.

No... I don't think he and Jo-Jo will last if they are together at the end.

Y'know though... I still have that funny "feeling" that she doesn't choose him in the end. I think he is... around... late in the show as either the F2 dumpee or a F4/F3 who boomerangs back like Jeremy/Reid/Ryan Park for another attempt. In fact, the latter scenario may not be just a wild fantasy since there are some curious signs in the editing suggesting he must PROVE himself in some way to her. Sort of like Jillian doubting that Reid was willing to go through with a commitment and he crashing the FRC site in Hawaii.

I believe the ONLY reason she dumps Luke is because something goes wrong on the hometown date. That is it. I will wait to see what happens in the episode after next before I can be 100% certain he has NO chance to be F1. Yes, I know there isn't enough spoiler "evidence" supporting him, but I have never had any trust in spoiler "evidence". How long did the majority of this forum stay convinced Desiree would choose Brooks?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:15 pm

It would be nice if one season of the 'Ette the viewer could be given a confident, happy, secure bachelorette who had a great group of guys and didn't end up a hot mess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It would be nice if one season of the 'Ette the viewer could be given a confident, happy, secure bachelorette who had a great group of guys and didn't end up a hot mess.
The craziest thing is she's always sold this way and then midway through or even sooner, the insanity comes out and she becomes the embodiment of Sylvia Plath and Virginia Woolf's scariest nightmares.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:40 pm

It's my unproven belief that TPTB take the main's quote strengths and do their damnedest to reduce those to the main's weaknesses. 
As soon as she was labeled "confident" I thought to myself --oh no. 
And for the record--that's why I stand firmly thinking she doesn't care and is using this stint for a career launching. She still appears "confident" off show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:30 pm

She is always "scared" and has "that fear of being heartbroken again". Since she said that with both Jordan and Robby, I keep thinking neither winds up with her. Yet MAYBE she wants one of them because she LIKES being scared.

In the seasonal promos, she says "I'm not scared of falling in love". But that may not be a goal of hers.

We were fussing earlier with Ring Guy in the episode 6/finale promo, but it probably makes no difference who he is (supposedly Jordan based on hands), because over that clip she says "I'm so *scared* to let him go". Yet she apparently HAS to at some point in order to overcome her fears. Am I right? Am I right?!!

One funny thought. If Jordan is Ring Guy, he could be a smokescreen F1 she wants to protect because Chad really, really threatened to find him post-show. Fortunately Chad remembered to take his tranquilizers before talking to Jimmy Kimmell and saying he was just kidding. Also Fleiss & Co. has him shipped to Bachelor In Paradise temporarily.

They sure are feeding us a lot of *suggestions* of a Boomerang Boy. If, in a curious twist of events, Jordan is eliminated after hometowns, I do think he will boomerang back. As Jordan says, "I've been very good to position myself not to get my heart broken, but I have to be vulnerable in order for *IT* to work... in order to fall in love." Yeah... either with Jo-Jo or 25 lovely ladies next season.  Also Jo-Jo did give Jordan the endorsement for being the next Bachelor. "He knows the man he wants to be in a relationship. He has learned from his past mistakes, but he is more than ready to find somebody who can be that person for him."

Ha ha! I keep waffling this season.

Somebody mentioned the hummingbird present during a Jordan/Jo-Jo meeting at the pool party. There were lots of hummingbirds in Ben Flajnik's season. She says things like "Is this too good to be true?" This is what Ben kept saying with Courtney.

I guess, Jordan as F1 = Courtney as F1. That might be a good thing. Ben/Courtney lasted a couple months. Jo-Jo/Jordan may last a couple months. On After the Final Rose, Chris Harrison can ask what it is that keeps them together. She can say "I am STILL too scared to let him go."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:25 pm

What if Jordon get's to the FRC platform and has second thoughts, doesn't follow through with the proposal and leaves the FRC set.  Hence, we see the previews of JoJo crying about saying goodbye to the man she loves, walking alone on the beach etc.  Then Jordon does comeback and talks to her, finally proposes and he ends up her F1.  Not sure that explains her statement to the guy "what you did to me" because to me that is still early in the day (sun angle)  But perhaps she is talking to Jordon and that is when he leaves just to come back later.
Jordon could be boomerang boy.    Just speculation not sure if this has been raised before.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:42 pm

MiniDiva wrote:What if Jordon get's to the FRC platform and has second thoughts, doesn't follow through with the proposal and leaves the FRC set.  Hence, we see the previews of JoJo crying about saying goodbye to the man she loves, walking alone on the beach etc.  Then Jordon does comeback and talks to her, finally proposes and he ends up her F1.  Not sure that explains her statement to the guy "what you did to me" because to me that is still early in the day (sun angle)  But perhaps she is talking to Jordon and that is when he leaves just to come back later.
Jordon could be boomerang boy.    Just speculation not sure if this has been raised before.

I think the boomerang will be Neil Lane's ringadingy. This one's coming back to him. Thinking about @Kasha's statement above of how TPTB want to strip you of confidence , I wouldn't be surprised if they flew Mr. Rookstool out to the FRC with a letter in tow to harass Jojo's psyche. That would bring on her tears and statement, "after what you've done to me ". After they show that confrontation , the rest will be a normal F2. One gets rejected and the other stays. Imo, they've used ChadR way to much to induce drama. Why not one for the Finale? no idea Besides, he's the only one that has produced the most emotion out of Jojo Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal