SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:54 pm

I totally think it could be an FRC dress - the blingy details, the colour (they always seem to make them wear washed out neutrals for the FRC, think the colour of Ash, Des, Kait). It is more cas and beachy at the bottom, but IMO it works if the FRC setting is beachy itself.  And given the dusky light and her walking off no shoes and looking to me like possible she's been crying, it totally looks like an ending "I chose me" walk off shot.  JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:55 pm

Hey, that's good, could be!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm

If that really is the case...then yeah!! *fist bump*....Man, will RS look bad!!!! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 1710264613

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:07 pm

relaxing wrote:I totally think it could be an FRC dress - the blingy details, the colour (they always seem to make them wear washed out neutrals for the FRC, think the colour of Ash, Des, Kait). It is more cas and beachy at the bottom, but IMO it works if the FRC setting is beachy itself.  And given the dusky light and her walking off no shoes and looking to me like possible she's been crying, it totally looks like an ending "I chose me" walk off shot.  JMO.

I am glad that I am not the only one on this train. If we puzzle all the piece it makes so much sense.

She let go the 2 guys who believe the most in the holly vows of marriage first: Luke and Chase and then she let go the 2 potential bad boys she lust since day 1: Jordan and Robby

At the end, she wanted a guy who was a part of all 4, but did not find him. She came across stronger and happy and serene that somewhere her unicorn exists....

(beach scene walking alone at sunset looking for her unicorn)

THE END.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:21 pm

HEA I love your scenario girl...this will be female power at its best; for her to dump 2 guys in favor of her self esteem & worth. But alas those SM clues for BBJ during memorial holiday are the only wrinkle in this ultimate scenario IMO...we shall see if we get more screen caps at some point to piece it all together....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Ok just to getthe Memorial Day thing into a proper perspective, could those travels be anything other than SHVs by any chance? I was not on this side and don't want  to take this information at face value.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:40 pm

HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:Don't they have a similar shot of all the leads contemplating who they will choose on the day of the FRC question
the sun is truly down imo to comtemplate who she will choose..
oops! I wasn't paying attention to the sun in the background of the photo just the dress. The dress is very perplexing. Too fancy for a walk on the beach yet a little too casual for the FRC JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Posters here speculated that Jojo would have a SHV with her F1 around Memorial Day weekend in LA because both Andi & Kaitlyn had SHV on memorial holiday weekend. Well Andi's was in Atlanta so different location. But Kaitlyn's was in LA.  

Anywhoo both Jojo & Jordan were seen leaving California  per SM postings at 2 separate LA airports. In addition posters said that they posted / faved SM postings around the same time. Also Jordan was seen wearing an LA Dodger baseball cap which posters speculated Jojo must have given him since she threw the first pitch at an LA Dodger game few days earlier.

Except this is all part of the farce going on this season,  it seemed the clues from posters indicate a SHV between Jojo & Jordan over Memorial Day weekend.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:Ok just to getthe Memorial Day thing into a proper perspective, could those travels be anything other than SHVs by any chance?...
Why would they both be leaving LA on the same day around the same time just different airports. Jordan is usually in Chico/Nashville. You'd think he'd want to spend Memorial Day weekend with his family especially since his grandfather who lived in Northern CA passed away a few days before

If it wasn't a safe house visit wouldn't JoJo want to spend Memorial Day weekend with her family in Texas. Especially since she's been traveling so much for the show

The rest of the F4 spent Memorial Day weekend with their friends/family JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:58 pm

jen689 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok just to getthe Memorial Day thing into a proper perspective, could those travels be anything other than SHVs by any chance?...
Why would they both be leaving LA on the same day around the same time just different airports. Jordan is usually in Chico/Nashville. You'd think he'd want to spend Memorial Day weekend with his family especially since his grandfather who lived in Northern CA passed away a few days before

If it wasn't a safe house visit wouldn't JoJo want to spend Memorial Day weekend with her family in Texas. Especially since she's been traveling so much for the show

The rest of the F4 spent Memorial Day weekend with their friends/family JMO

I'm just asking. Thanks for responding.

Sometimes just because a contestant is spoiled we tend to line up their activities with the lead even 
though the two have nothing to do with each other.

so  Jordan was spotted at it one of the LA airports and not Chico at the end of Memorial Day weekend. And so was JOJO except hers wss another LA airport. yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:00 pm

HEA wrote:
relaxing wrote:I totally think it could be an FRC dress - the blingy details, the colour (they always seem to make them wear washed out neutrals for the FRC, think the colour of Ash, Des, Kait). It is more cas and beachy at the bottom, but IMO it works if the FRC setting is beachy itself.  And given the dusky light and her walking off no shoes and looking to me like possible she's been crying, it totally looks like an ending "I chose me" walk off shot.  JMO.

I am glad that I am not the only one on this train. If we puzzle all the piece it makes so much sense.

She let go the 2 guys who believe the most in the holly vows of marriage first: Luke and Chase  and then she let go the 2 potential bad boys she lust since day 1: Jordan and Robby

At the end, she wanted a guy who was a part of all 4, but did not find him. She came across stronger and happy and serene that somewhere her unicorn exists....

(beach scene walking alone at sunset looking for her unicorn)

THE END.

Your sleuthing is what convinced me this was def possible HEA yes .  I don't know how likely it is, but it's definitely possible IMO and makes me excited as opposed to what RS says.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:...Jordan was spotted at it one of the LA airports...at the end of Memorial Day weekend. And so was JOJO except hers wss another LA airport...
That's right. JoJo was spotted at LAX and Jordan was spotted at the Burbank Airport.  They're about 30 miles apart

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal