SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:00 pm

It is the slit and constant leg exposure that bothers me. Not because I personally am disturbed by it, but because of what the message it gives to the masses watching it. 
It would be giving a different message, IMO, if it were casual beach attire.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:01 pm

Seabear wrote:That dress looks like it could be a FRC dress to me.  It appears to be a fitted deep v bodice and short fitted under skirt with a long train like flowing chiffon overskirt and beaded waistline.  If not FRC...definitely dressy ala RC type dress.  JoJo chose a dress with a train on the FRC last season too.

JMO

posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3572p180-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#976300

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:57 pm

She looks like she could be flashing her ladies parts with the next step. The long over skirt looks gauzey not like chiffon. It looks to opaque for chiffon to me. If it were formal like Ed's wife's wedding dress, I would expect the underskirt to be longer in the front. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:00 pm

I tried to find the dress from the beach on the clip with Cary and JoJo and her wardrobe....no luck.  But Cary showed a spring coat for JoJo to wear when she traveled to a foreign country by private jet (the crying SC) and a blue dress (straight bodice train)(JoJo said it's her favorite)(the dress required it's own suitcase) for a very special RC.
So the plane and JoJo crying in the lowcut blue dress (SC) is South America IMO.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:01 pm

Interesting theory and I agree that it is a definite possibility that Jo chose no one. But...I don't believe that the dress is her FRC dress. Jmo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:30 pm

I Agree Kasha, the dress is too exposed and the fact her hair
is casually done, unlike her usual coiffed look. And she has
flat sandals. That is beachy looking to me, almost Grecian.
I would say it doesn't look FRC. She does look stunning! Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:36 pm

HEA wrote:
2observe wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Am I dreaming or did anyone else hear a JoJo voice over in one of the previews saying something tearfully like "I was falling in love with him"  that sounds like something she would say about someone important she is seeing leave!! At the time I was thinking it might be what she says when she lets Luke go at Final 4 but it could be anytime and anyone. She seems way into Luke so something must happen for him to be let go!!! I suppose it could have been snipped from Ben's season but will be listening intently to see if it is repeated.
You're not dreaming.  I heard it too. :yes:

was it at the last part of episode 1?
If so, I will check to see if I can hear something too Smiley
I thought it was in the Season's Preview.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:40 pm

2observe wrote:
HEA wrote:
2observe wrote:
You're not dreaming.  I heard it too. :yes:

was it at the last part of episode 1?
If so, I will check to see if I can hear something too Smiley
I thought it was in the Season's Preview.

ok. thanks. i will try to pay attention Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Could it be that Jojo is trying to make a decision as she is walking on the beach?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:48 pm

2observe wrote:Could it be that Jojo is trying to make a decision as she is walking on the beach?  
Don't they have a similar shot of all the leads contemplating who they will choose on the day of the FRC question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:48 pm

2 observe, that's what it looks like to me.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:53 pm

jen689 wrote:
2observe wrote:Could it be that Jojo is trying to make a decision as she is walking on the beach?  
Don't they have a similar shot of all the leads contemplating who they will choose on the day of the FRC question

the sun is truly down imo to comtemplate who she will choose and on top to mess around her dress before the ceremony does not make sense tome

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal