SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by julychild Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:44 pm

It's not a typical casual stroll on the beach dress, so, could it be her F3 RC dress?

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Maybe that picture in her pink dress, or whatever color it is, is after the FRC and she goes walking into the sunset by herself.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Am I dreaming or did anyone else hear a JoJo voice over in one of the previews saying something tearfully like "I was falling in love with him"  that sounds like something she would say about someone important she is seeing leave!! At the time I was thinking it might be what she says when she lets Luke go at Final 4 but it could be anytime and anyone. She seems way into Luke so something must happen for him to be let go!!! I suppose it could have been snipped from Ben's season but will be listening intently to see if it is repeated.

I heard her say that too.  I also heard a VO of her saying, "I was going to spend the rest of my life with him", but I think that might have been about Chad.

Sorry about the double post. Dang! I didn't mean to do that.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:47 pm

for comparaison with ben season on her finale day

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Finale10

- her hair look the same
- the dress is only pretty because of the material
- it is pink
- there is also a V cut
- same make up to me: eyes, nail and lipstick

Did she also wear some sandals with ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:48 pm

babs wrote:Maybe that picture in her pink dress, or whatever color it is, is after the FRC and she goes walking into the sunset by herself.

Well she looks unhappy... IMO

OK. my point is that it is a cocktail dress and walking in what looks like wet sand, will most probably damage the bottom.
sunset definitely means after the last ceremony since all the other are done at night I think
IMO, nobody would want to damage a dress unless it is after the proposal (ashley/JP) or because the ceremony is over

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:51 pm

Of course she would be unhappy. She went through 2 seasons to find someone and ended up alone. Not a happy occasion
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:54 pm

Here are some more.  I think she's beautiful in the dress and the dress itself is too, from what we see of it.  But after all the other dresses we've seen her in for RCs I have a hard time believing this is her FRC dress.  There is all kinds of detail on the top but it doesn't look nearly as blingy or fancy as I would think her FRC dress was.  I tend to think it was more for promo shots, a different RC or a date or something.  JMO.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 193d7565e00f71ac1dd3a6a942545603_zpsvlaozi6i

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 2f325ad4c205ff9fb8f80eaeba520552_zpsu6ol7rgn

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 C0ba5562f9d1fa0f05cf25867586b8c2_zpsfluhjmos

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 D1a3747d9e935df4a33351d6c069db3d_zpsleyae9pg

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 2aea999cb3c0558f7e863fdc63ae0997_zpsghkhalxa

My SC
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Am I dreaming or did anyone else hear a JoJo voice over in one of the previews saying something tearfully like "I was falling in love with him"  that sounds like something she would say about someone important she is seeing leave!! At the time I was thinking it might be what she says when she lets Luke go at Final 4 but it could be anytime and anyone. She seems way into Luke so something must happen for him to be let go!!! I suppose it could have been snipped from Ben's season but will be listening intently to see if it is repeated.
You're not dreaming. I heard it too. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:08 pm

IMO those scs above (where JoJo is walking on the beach) where we can see her legs with that slit is very immodest and disrespectful for anything, but a cover up type of clothing. 
I can not recall ever seeing screenshots like that at a RC or FRC. This is not due to wind or inclement weather. JoJo is doing nothing to hold this "gown/dress" together as most of us would do with a refined dress. 
It does not make sense.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm sure that's not a frc dress, it's gauze laugh out loud They wouldn't let her choose no one imo. Either choose the one you want or choose the one we want and breakup dramatically and in the tabloids. She wouldn't bite the hands that feed her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:20 pm

2observe wrote:
You're not dreaming.  I heard it too. :yes:

was it at the last part of episode 1?
If so, I will check to see if I can hear something too Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:32 pm

That dress looks like it could be a FRC dress to me.  It appears to be a fitted deep v bodice and short fitted under skirt with a long train like flowing chiffon overskirt and beaded waistline.  If not FRC...definitely dressy ala RC type dress.  JoJo chose a dress with a train on the FRC last season too.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal