SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:45 am

for comparison, jordan activity

July 1: 2 likes + 1 RT
July 2: 3 likes
July 3: 0 likes
July 4: 2 likes
June 5: 3 likes + 5 tweets

versus jojo

July 1: 13 likes + 1 tweet + 6 replies
July 2: 8 likes (including another unicorn) + 1 tweet + 1 reply
July 3: 2 likes + 1 tweet + 1 reply
July 4: 10 likes + 1 weet + 1 reply
July 5: one tweet with picture with becca

I say, one was definitely doing some kind of event for 4 days (marriage?) and the other just did something one day (july 3)

Jordan can just be crazy on twitter one day, and almost silent for a couple days.

So IMO, it is not conclusive that they liked one this almost at the same time... if so then we should take under consideration that she also liked a tweet 4 minutes apart from a Luke' tweet (even if we know that probabilities are Luke is in TX because of the family reunion). Because 2 people are in LA and have valid reasons to be in LA, does not mean IMO that they must be together.

But yes. the snapchat at the pool is definitely a clue that possibly she was with her F1. Hugesmile

JMO

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:22 pm

That's because his hands were busy else where. Hugesmile I mean he has to push her up against the wall, keep pushing both of them's hair out of their faces and in general show of his smooth BB ways to show her affection, even when she's trying to do oner things such as like something on SM.  laugh out loud

And there are people here on the forum following them both, so they can see their SM action and the time frame in which they both are on and doing things.  So yes, we can tell when they've on SM and liked or posted things with in seconds or minutes of each other.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:That's because his hands were busy else where. Hugesmile I mean he has to push her up against the wall, keep pushing both of them's hair out of their faces and in general show of his smooth BB ways to show her affection, even when she's trying to do oner things such as like something on SM.  laugh out loud

And there are people here on the forum following them both, so they can see their SM action and the time frame in which they both are on and doing things.  So yes, we can tell when they've on SM and liked or posted things with in seconds or minutes of each other.  JMOAA
BBJ also needs to be texting/hitting on thousands of other women with one hand while holding and loving and pushing Jo against things with the other hand, we can't also expect him to be tweeting. My gawdddd! Give the guy a break, he's doing his best laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:That's because his hands were busy else where. Hugesmile I mean he has to push her up against the wall, keep pushing both of them's hair out of their faces and in general show of his smooth BB ways to show her affection, even when she's trying to do oner things such as like something on SM.  laugh out loud

I'll follow you anywhere!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:22 pm

HEA wrote:..snipped..

So IMO, it is not conclusive that they liked one this almost at the same time... if so then we should take under consideration that she also liked a tweet 4 minutes apart from a Luke' tweet (even if we know that probabilities are Luke is in TX because of the family reunion). Because 2 people are in LA and have valid reasons to be in LA, does not mean IMO that they must be together.

But yes. the snapchat at the pool is definitely a clue that possibly she was with her F1.  Hugesmile

JMO

If Luke is in Texas, and we know that for a fact, and JoJo is in Palm Springs, and we know that for a fact, what does Luke liking a tweet 4 minutes apart from JoJo have to do with anything? That may be a fact, but IMO when it comes to sleuthing, it's further proof Luke was no where near JoJo.

Re the second bold. This is a strong possiblity because we have seen it happen many times over the July 4th long weekend with proof, later confirmed by the lead themselves. SHV during the 4th of July isn't a big secret. Sleuthers look forward to it, because that's the greater chance of finding more proof, which JoJo graciously provided with the firepit snap, along with proof the other guys except Jordan were all accounted for. This isn't just my opinion, these are facts proven by sleuthers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:55 pm

I don't think Jordan is a SM addict to start with, but his lack of tweets/likes this weekend just tells me that he was busy pushing JoJo up against the wall. :Nod: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I don't think Jordan is a SM addict to start with, but his lack of tweets/likes this weekend just tells me that he was busy pushing JoJo up against the wall.  :Nod: laugh out loud  

Baahhhaaa but this time is was against the wall in the POOL....at his SHV The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 3806527698 :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:36 pm

and maybe as someone said here, there was NO SHV eh?  just sayin'

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I don't think Jordan is a SM addict to start with, but his lack of tweets/likes this weekend just tells me that he was busy pushing JoJo up against the wall.  :Nod: laugh out loud  

Haha! Most definitely. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:45 pm

HEA wrote:and maybe as someone said here, there was NO SHV eh?  just sayin'

I would like to read the reasons that may have been sleuthed to confirm there may not have been a SHV or point me to the thread. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:and maybe as someone said here, there was NO SHV eh?  just sayin'

I would like to read the reasons that may have been sleuthed to confirm there may not have been a SHV or point me to the thread. TYIA

GA historically isn't July 4th one of the biggest clues we've seen over the years of this franchise as being a SHV for the couples??? please correct me if I am wrong, but I know you've been around these spoiler boards for a while and just in case my memory is slipping a wee bit. thumbsup

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:54 pm

She was alone when last seen and disappeared (no fan pics or tweets mentioning seeing her) for 4-5 days on a known SHV weekend.  Where else would she have been?  And why would she be not be out and about celebrating the holiday weekend with family and friends in Dallas, or Becca or friends in CA, since her arrival was the last time she was spotted until she popped up in snaps with Becca, if she wasn't all wrapped up with her F1 somewhere?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal