SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:41 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
JBF wrote:Have not visited that particular site in many years and don't intend to anytime soon. Without getting into a big discussion here, he has either made directly or published indirectly very nasty comments about individual posters on this forum (myself included) that were unprovoked. Some of us have always been careful to only critique his speculations and not him personally. Today it is much easier to just casually mention "the spoilers" without referencing him at all. Once upon a time this was just a fun TV show that nobody took seriously. If people here guessed the outcome correctly, there never was some huge cash reward or career promotion. "The spoilers" don't suffer much if proven wrong.

Wow. He mentioned people by their usernames in his posts? Yikes.

This time he refers in a belittling manner to Luke fan(s) who refuse to accept his F1 spoiler. If you don't buy what he is selling, based on his predictions alone, he will punish you.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:43 pm

JBF wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Just a reminder--per our etiquette section: 
This is a message board/forum. We are not publishing novels or short stories when we post. And honestly, IMO, most members scan something too long or skip it in it's entirety. So anyone wanting to make a point, brevity is your friend. 
Thanks.

Ooooohhhh... kaayyyyy. Since that may be a "dig" to Little Ol' Me, I will "break it up" into smaller posts next time. Although it was easier this time to post about a cluster of interviews all at once to show some overall patterns.
It's refers to anyone on any thread that it applies. This suggestion has been around for years and is nothing new. 
Often certain members will joke with me regarding the fact I don't read their posts because they are too long. 
Most of the time, I don't read them.   cantstopl I skim them. Emphasis on skim. I read hundreds of posts a day easily, in addition to other tasks here and in real life. 
I have to think I am not the exception that skims. Maybe I am.

Per Hopelessly_devoted:
He called out this forum once again in his most recent "reader emails", calling us "irrelevant". Since we are loyal viewers of this ranchise, we are relevant to the makers of this franchise.
We have had family members/friends of cast seek out mods and members to share inside info. We have had Wetpaint, The Inquisitor and other honorable magazines source us and seek us out for info/opinions. We have had what I believe to be interns from the show read/post here. We have over 6000 members. Some of which are friends and family of past, present and perhaps future cast. 
I guess irrelevancy is subjective. 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:I didn't even realize how much Jojo likes Jordan until someone contrasted the way she acted around Ben Higgins vs. Jordan. It doesn't even compare.
She is a new/different woman with BBJ on the show, and seeing those snaps with Becca this past week, looks like that new woman has safely transitioned into the real world post show! Jmo.

I would love to read that comparison if someone can bring it forward please. TIA!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:48 pm

His opinion means nothing to me. Smiley

This forum was founded by Love_Me and San who were long time members on Fort. Many members here were long time members on Fort including myself. Sleuthing has been going on for years. There are many elements to sleuthing. It's an amazing past time, work of art, call it what you like. It's a respected form of crafting, as so many are gracious enough to give sleuthers credit for their amazing work.

Members who post an average of 500 posts per day contribute to the forum and provide up to date information for everyone. There are several other threads where there is very active sleuthing going on with members from all over the world. Bachelor New Zealand Australia France and Ukraine.

Sleuthers have uncovered, over the years, some amazing finds. They continue to in the US threads as well as the International Threads.

One of the things we take pride in, is we are always respectful to each other, we are kind to each other, we are not allowed to bash anyone's opinions, we help each other look for info, create s/caps for sleuthers to work on, bring posts over, fans create amazing vids, we may not agree with opinions, however we appreciate different POV's.

It's a pleasure to read all the posts and see how everyone works together. For some it's a place to come to as a diversion to real life.

IMO RS is the complete opposite of who we are, therefore I can understand how he doesn't get us. Those are his opinions, and he's entitled to them. I really don't care about him, his blog, his opinions, or his spoilers. Never have. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Very nicely stated. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:I didn't even realize how much Jojo likes Jordan until someone contrasted the way she acted around Ben Higgins vs. Jordan. It doesn't even compare.
She is a new/different woman with BBJ on the show, and seeing those snaps with Becca this past week, looks like that new woman has safely transitioned into the real world post show! Jmo.

I would love to read that comparison if someone can bring it forward please.  TIA!
I think it was me laugh out loud And all I said was that she was wayyy different with Jordan than with Ben and the other guys this season laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:31 pm

I don't recall who said it, but I believe Lennox if she(?) said it was her.
Jojo acts like such a goner for Jordan and it's such a stark contrast for how she behaved with Higgins despite being into him. It's one of the fascinating aspects of behavioral psychology to watch on The Bachelor franchise.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:36 pm

IA that there is a big difference in behaviour for JoJo between the two seasons. I was of the opinion, and stated several times, to me she appeared to be just there. She wasn't into Ben at all. She was getting through the epis. My opinion. I also saw that difference between the way Ben was with Lauren and the way he was with JoJo.

JoJo has found the difference between acting and the real deal IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:33 pm

^ I think Ben and JoJo obviously liked each other. I just think they were probably not as compatible in personality, life,etc. And he and Lauren were better off for each other in the long run. Since Psych was brought up, I think since Ben was the only guy that was on the show and the ladies had to compete for him, that automatically makes whoever feel like they like him/want his attention. JoJo was able to pick from a group of guys though. She wasn't "forced" to compete for any one man's affection, etc. She got to choose...and she chose Jordan ( I assume.) Seeing JoJo act the way she does with Jordan, is sooooo adorable, honestly. It's like that first crush kind of giddiness. I love that. She wears it well.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:50 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I would love to read that comparison if someone can bring it forward please.  TIA!
I think it was me laugh out loud And all I said was that she was wayyy different with Jordan than with Ben and the other guys this season laugh out loud

IMO.

Ah, I was hoping for graphs and pie charts...the whole nine yards! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:47 am

SafronSahara wrote:snip
Jojo acts like such a goner for Jordan and it's such a stark contrast for how she behaved with Higgins despite being into him. It's one of the fascinating aspects of behavioral psychology to watch on The Bachelor franchise.

GuardianAngel wrote:snip
I was of the opinion, and stated several times, to me she appeared to be just there. She wasn't into Ben at all. She was getting through the epis. My opinion. I also saw that difference between the way Ben was with Lauren and the way he was with JoJo.

IMO this is in part the result of very different dynamics between being a contestant and being the lead. As a contestant there is only one person to chase - that season's lead - and the contestant may not really be all that interested in catching the only person available to chase. IMO I saw that dynamic from JoJo last season - she chased Ben, but IMO she wasn't really interested in catching him (though the edit and producer manipulation made it seem as though she was) and that's why GA and I (and several others) saw her as faking it.

This season as lead, JoJo had 25 people out of which she could pick who she wanted to chase. IMO she picked Jordan and because it was her choice the contrast is pretty stark - not only to last season and Ben but to this season - and anyone not Jordan.

We may not agree with her choice and we may have wanted it to be someone else, but this is JoJo's season and it's her choice to have made.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:22 am

Lucas15 wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:snip

GuardianAngel wrote:snip
I was of the opinion, and stated several times, to me she appeared to be just there. She wasn't into Ben at all. She was getting through the epis. My opinion. I also saw that difference between the way Ben was with Lauren and the way he was with JoJo.

IMO this is in part the result of very different dynamics between being a contestant and being the lead. As a contestant there is only one person to chase - that season's lead - and the contestant may not really be all that interested in catching the only person available to chase. IMO I saw that dynamic from JoJo last season - she chased Ben, but IMO she wasn't really interested in catching him (though the edit and producer manipulation made it seem as though she was) and that's why GA and I (and several others) saw her as faking it.

This season as lead, JoJo had 25 people out of which she could pick who she wanted to chase. IMO she picked Jordan and because it was her choice the contrast is pretty stark - not only to last season and Ben but to this season - and anyone not Jordan.

We may not agree with her choice and we may have wanted it to be someone else, but this is JoJo's season and it's her choice to have made.
Exactly. Jordan himself aside, I think she just prefers that personality type. Outgoing, funny, silly, etc.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal