SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:24 pm

SLA44 wrote:Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not everyone sees everything the same way.

I'm sorry, if I came off like I was disregarding your opinion in any way. I'm just genuinely curious... I know I think the editing is the major issue this season above everything else.

IMO.

SafronSahara wrote:I didn't even realize how much Jojo likes Jordan until someone contrasted the way she acted around Ben Higgins vs. Jordan. It doesn't even compare.
I'm not sure if anyone else made this comparison, but I did a few days ago.. I said that she acts totally different with Jordan than she did with Ben or any other guy this season. She'd literally fall in his arms like a damsel in distress if she could laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Please choose words wisely. EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions, however NO ONE is allowed to judge those opinions, as per forum rules. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:51 pm

OK I don't have anything new to add except that JoJo's interviews are suggesting some surprises this season that are not typical with this show.

I am only posting the YouTube links here, rather than bombard this post with fully uploaded videos. All of these are PR fodder promoting the show.

While it is quite possible that Jordan is F1... and you folks know I have nothing against Pompadour Boy, I still am getting a lot of "vibes" that JoJo may view Jordan more as a "friend" than "lover" post-show. Regardless if he is F1 (yes he MAY be!!!!) or a dumpee, the two still seem to have a positive relationship because he's the one that she is MOST comfortable discussing in interview...

after interview...

after interview...

Also the interviewers themselves constantly bring him up and especially mention *The Brother*. It is as if Jordan is Zac Efron's brother!

She also speaks very favorably about Luke, but is very short in her answers.

Robby is rarely discussed, which some might suggest makes him a F1 contender. Yet sometimes if the lead had some uncomfortable experiences (either from rejecting them or some sort of drama), the interviewers just might be coached to avoid questioning about that contestant.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TsvqgbDnevs

This interview is interesting, shot "in the moment" on the firefighting date. She specifically states at the start: "I think my husband is in THAT group of guys. I do." Who all was in THAT group? Not Jordan apparently. She calls Robby a "dark horse", but her tone sounds almost like she's his Mommy or Teacher.  After shoving both Jordan and Robby in our faces to the point of suffocation, we then hear from our lady interviewer "I also spent time with Luke" and we learn that he had "a good day" and he's "competitive" at least in group date competitions. Then more with JoJo saying it is hot on the sets, followed by Wells rounding it all up.

Clever psychology... oh they are sssssoooooo cute. The frontrunners are presented as Jordan, Luke and Robby. The average viewer will either focus on the first or the last without thinking too much of the Middle Man.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/H5tHx20_tA4

Once again, we get the Happy Threesome in their respective order:

1.) Jordan, a potential "fraud" until he pleads innocence
2.) Whatshisname. the one she says Kray-Z with
3.) Robby the FIRST to use the L-word. 1, 2, 3 Awwwww!

This article is interesting: http://www.dailycal.org/2012/07/11/new-study-reveals-first-is-best/ A recently published study co-authored by a UC Berkeley Haas School of Business assistant professor finds that humans express implicit preferences for the first experience in a series of two or more presented options.

Good for Jordan for being the popular favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/j4lsG_oTst0

Another E! interview. We get four kisses with Jordan ("Now THAT is a kiss"), but no mention of him by name when it happens... as if he is Just A Guy. She says "It is hard to be tight lipped about how everything ended." That depends on whether everything ended like every other season or this one has a "gotcha" we don't see coming.

Once again, we get a set of guys highlighted.

1.) Although Mario does not mention he is the one getting four kisses earlier, the "instant" chemistry she has with Jordan is discussed. Seven million are watching their "crush" after all! Heck, Jordan is even given a full fledged biography here!
2.) Luke's entrance. At least she loved the unicorn. Mario: "He paid a homage then?" (to her unicorn head gag last season).
3.) John is "half Scottish below the waste" guy there to refocus us.
4.) Tipsy Daniel stripping down

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lcnq8S5XPOc

Note how the moment "Jordan" is mentioned, JoJo nods her head like Hillary Clinton in Town Hall gatherings like she's preparing an answer in her mind. "Obviously he is a cutie." (Doesn't sound all that gooey in her voice though.) Also interesting that Robby was described as "nervous" in an above video, but not Jordan here who made her less nervous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5stljwGEcU

More Jordan talk for folks to analyze her body language with.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OGBLp5RUzKk

Picture pages... No Robby mentioned here.

1.) Wells... "I will say he's interesting... intriguing. A lot of layers to this one"
2.) Interviewer gushes over Luke so JoJo doesn't have to. "Sexy... " / "I mean that is really the first thing that comes to mind when YOU look at him, but there is so much more." How much more, JoJo?
3.) Now this could be a possible F1 "sign" for Jordan in that JoJo doesn't comment at all on his picture. Perhaps they are hiding all of the lust and pixie dust floating about? However she does enough discussion about him in the other interviews.
4.) Chase... "sane (or good?) guy". He is a top 3 contender by the interviewer. "I saw a twinkle in her eye."
5.) Grant... she was on fire "because he knows how to carry himself"

Are you engaged? "Oh... I dunno..."

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5T7AsEICI6w

The infamous "you either say goodbye to one or you say goodbye to two" hinting a possible Brad season 1 or Jillian confronting three at her FRC... and that possibility has run through my mind a few times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9mXowmveI

Nuttin' much here except Jordan the First Impression Guy and brother of whatshisname. Both he and Robby are shown when she says she likes a guy with a sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iABQM4-iOSg

"Possibly breaking up with 25 guys" like Jen Schefft. Repeats Ashley's "love is a two way street" line hinting somebody leaves if they aren't feeling it? Then MORE Jordan! Gotta get HIM in every interview. First kiss, then discussion about how long the night was on the show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Thank you @JBF for your recap and how you saw those interviews.  yes

-

I do not remember which interview. I think it was give an adjective to each guy... when it came to robby, she just stopped smiling and she looked down. I immediately thought it was painful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Just a reminder--per our etiquette section: 
This is a message board/forum. We are not publishing novels or short stories when we post. And honestly, IMO, most members scan something too long or skip it in it's entirety. So anyone wanting to make a point, brevity is your friend. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just a reminder--per our etiquette section: 
This is a message board/forum. We are not publishing novels or short stories when we post. And honestly, IMO, most members scan something too long or skip it in it's entirety. So anyone wanting to make a point, brevity is your friend. 
Thanks.

This is OT but I had to take a business writing class not too long ago and they really empathized "skim and scan". Basically make your point quick or no one will bother reading it. I find myself saying "skim and scan" whenever I'm posting here now.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:01 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I didn't even realize how much Jojo likes Jordan until someone contrasted the way she acted around Ben Higgins vs. Jordan. It doesn't even compare.
She is a new/different woman with BBJ on the show, and seeing those snaps with Becca this past week, looks like that new woman has safely transitioned into the real world post show! Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:02 pm

umngirl wrote:
Thanks.

This is OT but I had to take a business writing class not too long ago and they really empathized "skim and scan". Basically make your point quick or no one will bother reading it. I find myself saying "skim and scan" whenever I'm posting here now.
Yeah. Especially when a couple of us try to read all the new postings daily. 
I am long winded. If I can try brevity, anyone can.giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:07 pm

HEA wrote:Thank you @JBF for your recap and how you saw those interviews.  yes

-

I do not remember which interview. I think it was give an adjective to each guy... when it came to robby, she just stopped smiling and she looked down. I immediately thought it was painful.

Come to think of it, Desiree was uncomfortable when Jimmy Kimmel showed her Drew's picture. However we never saw anything particularly "bad" happen between them on the show. Go figure.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Thanks.

Ooooohhhh... kaayyyyy. Since that may be a "dig" to Little Ol' Me, I will "break it up" into smaller posts next time. Although it was easier this time to post about a cluster of interviews all at once to show some overall patterns.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:10 pm

JBF wrote:Have not visited that particular site in many years and don't intend to anytime soon. Without getting into a big discussion here, he has either made directly or published indirectly very nasty comments about individual posters on this forum (myself included) that were unprovoked. Some of us have always been careful to only critique his speculations and not him personally. Today it is much easier to just casually mention "the spoilers" without referencing him at all. Once upon a time this was just a fun TV show that nobody took seriously. If people here guessed the outcome correctly, there never was some huge cash reward or career promotion. "The spoilers" don't suffer much if proven wrong.

He called out this forum once again in his most recent "reader emails", calling us "irrelevant". Since we are loyal viewers of this franchise, we are relevant to the makers of this franchise. Most importantly though, we are relevant to each other.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:18 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:He called out this forum once again in his most recent "reader emails", calling us "irrelevant". Since we are loyal viewers of the franchise, we are relevant to the makers of this franchise.

I won't be satisfied until Mister Harrison HIMSELF hand selects some of us very relevant "loyal viewers" to co-host this show with him. giggling

I always thought that the storyboard department over at Fleiss & Co. frequently combs our posts here for new ideas.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal