SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by happyharvick Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:26 am

Wiping a tear from her chin maybe?

[
happyharvick
happyharvick

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:37 am

happyharvick wrote:Wiping a tear from her chin maybe?

but she is pausing for few seconds. there is no movement.
plus I already saw her having this position. On a table, why not. standing up, mmmm

but good point @happyharvick yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:07 am

If Chad R makes a return at the FRC to make a final plea for him/them, I could see her holding the rag from the earlier episode and having a hissy.
I have said earlier that I could see Chad R coming back at the FRC or final episode as Reid made a come back for Jillian. 
It would give closure to the Chad R theme from the past two seasons and add closure to JoJo's season as far as finally moving on to her F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:16 am

Jo has been obsessed with BBJ since the moment he appeared, so I think she moved on from exChad eons ago. I can see her having a fit if he shows up but only because she's overwhlemed and the whole thing is overwhelming for the lead. It would be so stupid, which is right up this show's alley.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:19 am

His return has nothing to do with her real feelings and everything to do with TPTB storyline. 
So how she really feels, I have no clue. How TPTB operate--this is their stamp. 
Deanna came back for Jason on the final episode, others have done it. If she is truly carrying the magazine it would make sense.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:20 am

She appears to be resting the raised on arm on the one that crosses her body and she's using to hold whatever that is.  Maybe she's simply gathering thoughts and composing herself (wiping away tears, gathering the nerve go through with whatever she has planned, etc.) for what's to come, letting someone go or reigning in nervous will he or won't be be propose feelings.  Since IMO, we(me) don't know where in the actual sequence of the day it happened.  

The next scene we see in the preview is of her crying in the same tree filled area.  So it could be possible the standing still scene came after that.  Until we get more SCs and info to work with it's hard to know for sure, how anything played out that day.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:26 am

How lame if Chad returns. Rolling Eyes

The tabloids mentioned it was very hot on the day of the FRC.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:07 am

I agree with Kasha. It is exactly what tptb would dream up. Jo saying "after what you did to me" fits best with exChad than the other guys, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:23 am

That would works if another ex-chad article went out after the first one right?
Unless I missed it, I did not see one.
I am not feeling it that they would use the same tabloid for the finale
But it fits the: what you did to me.
although when she says that it is in front of what looks like jordan or robby
But why not?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:02 pm

I don't think it has to be a new tabloid issue. 
All I think it takes is him showing up and the prop. JMO.
All TPTB need is to throw her off her game at the last minute and make her an emotional mess. 
It plays in the whole theme of "confidence", too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:05 pm

agreed, Kasha, about trowing her off her game at the last minute.

they did it when she was high on cloud 9 with Jordan. Even though they had this cheating conversation, I have no doubt it ended with a lot of '''perfect kisses'''' giggling

They did that at hometown last season too. Seems that they know exactly what they are doing to bring drama from jojo

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Have we confirmed "what you did to me" that we hear in front of the blue suit guy is when she actually says it or is it a v/o.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal