SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:12 pm

IMO JoJo should have stayed with ChadR.  His whole storyline was a joint venture between JoJo, Chad and TPTB.  I actually think she chose Jordan to try to prove ChadR wrong.  I am certain the most real emotion she has shown has been in relation to the In Touch article.  I don't see ChadR as a fameho.....just a guy who wasn't going to be used as a storyline for JoJo round two.  They actually seemed to me to be a good pairing...way better than JorJo.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Even if the Chad stuff was instigated by TPTB, he still chose to play along. Right after that In Touch interview came out, he posted a pic of his salon on IG and captioned it "marketing 101", then people started commenting how he was an azz for doing that to JoJo and he blocked them laugh out loud
I think he absolutely played along with TPTB from last season, the intermission and this season.
No doubt. Like he said, marketing 101 laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:19 pm

As of right now, JoJo and company are NOT happy with Chad R. JoJo got "pissedddd" when someone tried to tell her Jackson was his dog on IG a few weeks ago. And Kathy and Braddy (childhood bffs) are always bad mouthing him on Twitter whenever he comes up.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:As of right now, JoJo and company are NOT happy with Chad R. JoJo got "pissedddd" when someone tried to tell her Jackson was his dog on IG a few weeks ago. And Kathy and Braddy (childhood bffs) are always bad mouthing him on Twitter whenever he comes up.

Love can be so silly sometimes. If you don't care, things don't really bother you imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:31 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:As of right now, JoJo and company are NOT happy with Chad R. JoJo got "pissedddd" when someone tried to tell her Jackson was his dog on IG a few weeks ago. And Kathy and Braddy (childhood bffs) are always bad mouthing him on Twitter whenever he comes up.

Love can be so silly sometimes. If you don't care, things don't really bother you imo.
JoJo only took notice of him one time, 2/3 weeks ago. She posted a pic of Jackson and mostly everyone in the comments thought it was his dog and that they were back together and she cut them straight. By that reasoning and her response, I think she was NOT happy to be associated with him. And that was the end of that.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Even if the Chad stuff was instigated by TPTB, he still chose to play along. Right after that In Touch interview came out, he posted a pic of his salon on IG and captioned it "marketing 101", then people started commenting how he was an azz for doing that to JoJo and he blocked them laugh out loud
I think he absolutely played along with TPTB from last season, the intermission and this season.

That marketing strategy has benefited Jo too. It's given her two storylines . Without it, what was going to be Jojo's shtick? Hope she at least thanks him! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:34 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

That marketing strategy has benefited Jo too. It's given her two storylines . Without it, what was going to be Jojo's shtick? Hope she at least thanks him! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 3806527698
TPTB would of come up with a new shtick. They always do and always will.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 pm

HEA wrote:
snipped

about the 'what you've done to me'

theory: is it possible that the 'I think I should leave' could be at hometown... Jordan got what he wanted. he achieved the top 4 position in order for him to have enough fans to support him for the next gig.... jojo IS devastated.... we have our BROOKS and BENTLEY and FRANK and all the others who were in the same shoes....

so we have a return jordan because our jojo is soooooooooooooooooooo upset and it makes soooooooooooooooooooo good drama, and then he shows up at top 3, chase is eliminated or luke which were both chosen at hometown and BAM, at the end jordan propose but SHE REFUSES because she cannot trust him... and select LUKE or why not ROBBY or CHASE???

I could see this ending, no???

(EVERYTHING above is my own opinion, my speculations, my own silly theories. TY«)

sorry for quoting myself.

WHAT IF....

Hometown: luke, chase and robby have a rose - jordan eliminates himself

voice over: 'I should be leaving'

fleiss tweet: very interesting home dates
fleiss tweet: that was a long goodbye

F3: return of Jordan, chase is eliminated (which justify his thailand Hin Hua date) Robby is eliminated (also seen in thailand and also in Hin Hua)

Robby ITM: I am a front-runner. I am THE front-runner..... jordan's arrival after his elimination put him on a very defensive mode. Too confident edits. he is eliminated. Robby was questioned about his ex-GF at hometown (probably because alex told her).

Robby has been spotted on a dating APP after show (to be confirmed, could be rumors)

fleiss: jojo did something I can hardly believe.... she accepted jordan

meaning that jojo is not over jordan. she was devastated the same way DEANNA, DES were. ALI was for show (since she admitted that roberto was her one and only since day #1), Ashley was over Bentley before hometown but we see the desperate 'please love me back'.... but here O CHOCKING, jojo accept his return and he convinced her that he changed his mind and love her, she is the love of his life and all those great rehearsal sayings.. and jojo is too happy to fall into it.

Fleiss: she looks happy to me (same day tweet as robby with a pic of same dress)
Fleiss: feeling very good about jojo's chances of finding true love

true love versus wrong love.... so one way street love? fake love? what?

F2: Jordan proposed and is rejected... she picks Luke or Robby and maybe the one she trust the most and is more secure, Luke?

Jordan has been rumored to go back to RAYA after show (to be confirmed, could be rumors). If true, he was single after show and did nothing wrong.

Jojo has has this long solitary walk at sunset because she struggle to select the F1 and make a hard decision

Jojo ITM with notes in her hands: notes about what she needs to say to help her to reject the guy she did fell in love with but cannot accept

'what you did to me' 'it is hard for me to accept this love'... she refuses Jordan's proposal

AFTER SHOW, lead always gives little clues here and there:

Jojo mentioned her favorite entrance is luke and his unicorn
Jojo posted a unicorn picture yesterday: shine on, my love (definitely a love message if I see one)
They both wore this LA DODGERS baseball cap 4 days within each other

2 possibilities:

- noone: she did not find it fair to accept another proposal
- Luke is F1: she is the one that she can project a NO DOUBT, trusting relationship with

EVERYTHING is just a theory, no more. TY

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

TPTB would of come up with a new shtick. They always do and always will.

Perhaps, but ChadR really gave her a great storyline of which she benefitted. She utilized marketing 101 too, and maybe even 102. Just saying and it is my opinion. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:16 pm

HEA wrote:I have this vibe but only because the edits for him are so bad episode after episode: fame/fortune (repeated numerous time by different guys), cheater (special scene with jojo), snob and entitled (special scene with jojo/james), in a middle of drama (chad/evan).

I mean so so many red flags.

I do see the des similarities. I will always be convinced that Brooks was her #1 and Chris was a rebound and not her #1. The same way deanna with graham, except she did not care who to pick and she picked the one without kid. Both brooks and graham did not care for the girl and waited top 4 to leave to get a chance at next bach gig. They knew they had it in the bag, I mean both girls were just puppet all over them, but both decided to leave.

You may always be convinced, but I am on the opposite end of your sea-saw. I'm so sorry! Ha ha!  giggling Many of us had studied Des season VERY carefully. However there were so many fans of Brooks here (and there still are) that it became an ugly battle here in discussions. The subject was dropped except in occasional mini-discussions like this little post.

Chris was likely her #1 from early on due to how many scenes of his were cut from episodes 1 and 2 and all of the digital "blurring" of his and Des' faces in the episode 3 dance scene. Had Brooks genuinely been her favorite from the beginning, that wouldn't have been necessary with the editors. Now, I am not saying she didn't see Brooks as a potential top pick periodically through the season and that she always had confidence in Chris being the one. Yet the Diamonds + Hearts book exposed a couple things that the editors were hiding in that relationship. Fleiss probably encouraged the book to be published with those kernels of "subliminal" truth exposed because Des played her *role* of being "heartbroken" quite well for the screens She even dressed like Ali did in a see-through blouse, bikini and flip-flops before Frankie dumped her... and note how both Frankie and Brooks discussed "heartbreak" with the two Bachelorettes on their first dates under the Hollywood sign as a "sign" that it just might... have... been... a Hollywood production. At least they fooled Yee Spoiler King and a great many viewers alike. When talking about Zak, Drew, Brooks and Chris with her brother Nate in that famous pre-rose ceremony sequence, Des even said she was just "enjoying being in the moment" with Brooks and saw Chris as "husband". That was a cute little slip up kept in the show simply because the editors knew how *sold* Bachelor Nation was on Brooks.

And I am talking REALLY sold. Chris Harrison asked no less than three times in the live finale "Will Brooks come back?" That Cheshire Cat grin of his was super huge that day. When the other Chris was arriving in his limo sporting the ring, many viewers had their heads up close to their TV screens checking to see if Brooks was hiding in any of the bushes or behind the cannons as Des waited in her dress.

As Wesley Hayden used to say, I was born at night... but not last night.

With this show, my golden rule is this: don't ever take it THAT seriously.

Key question for THIS season. Is Jo-Jo "enjoying being in the moment" with one guy and seeing another as "husband"? Regarding the Luke scenario, she did say their date may be "the first of many for the rest of my life with Luke". With Jordan, this is the start of a "perfect love STORY". The word "story" could be either fiction or non-fiction. It is a word you can interpret as you wish.

But... again, like I said above. Jordan could be this season's Courtney and, thus, still be F1. The whole "Is it too good to be true?" scenario that Ben later used as his excuse when they public-ally split a few months after the show (after splitting DURING the airing of the show as well). Sorry to sound so pessimistic of the JJ-J Luv Story, but as you suggest, there are as many red flags this season as St. Petersburg when the Bolsheviks took over.

JBF, do you remember if brooks and graham used the words such: I see myself falling in love, I am falling in love and such? it may mean nothing and just another way to play the game to 'win' the F1 position... or who knows jordan could be genuine after all.

Brooks said "in this moment" during his hometown that he could see himself engaged to Des at least. Then he went to Idaho for another session with Mommy and sis.

Both Brooks and Graham obviously CARED for Des and Deanna. Neither were mean guys. Just happy to stay single. All I remember with Graham was her pressuring him non-stop, but also stroking his shirtless frame in some hammock thing or whatever as well. Then again, her F1 Jesse was much like Jordan in personality. Talk Talk Talk Talk on screen.

next week episode (in the teaser), I saw the same unhappy jordan expression and i think it was genuine. Next week, we know (IMO) that it is all about robby's drama. Alex will spill the beans at his 1:1 because when she rejected him, he just could not stop himself to tattle. so I am positive that he will tell her the ex-GF about robby and maybe another fame red flag about jordan. alex was roomie with chase. robby was roomie with jordan.

So what is this garden they are keeping referring to... I keep thinking that garden = harem and jojo was like a bee (the hummingbird I scap right after a segment with jordan - the same way he had a duck quaking in the middle of his intro), not serious, going and saying and kissing all of them the same way... I read a tweet from one of the 4: Garden, I have your back (something like that)... so what is this? If we see them rating on TV but best buddies after? I mean nobody forced them to say the words they did. And the garden is: alex, jordan, robby and chase.

So I am thinking. Alex was definitely edited as the tattle annoying drama king, pushing Chad and pushing Derek. After chad, everyone IMO think that Alex is the Chad #2. ... But we did not see much of the relationship jojo had with Alex. I saw alex always rushing to jojo in group dates (like luke always next to her). I think jojo WAS interested in Alex. Everyone think that because of his size and his nasty attitude he was not an option but in reality, maybe, jojo did not see him the same way the prods EDITED alex. My point is that he could very be part of the garden, the same way jordan, robby and chase were, meaning that jojo gave the same amount of interest to them... but none of them were selected. OR.... the garden aka I have your back could be a reaction toward the producers. But we heard only on twitter about this garden very early on this season and before the edits of jordan or robby or chase. Chase as far as I know do not have a bad edit at all and robby it is only next week.

so my conclusion is that garden is about jojo. they are the flowers. she is the bird or the bee, whatever. but the analogy is that she picks none of them, all of them being beautiful flowers

and then we end with Luke.

Luke who is never mentioned. Luke who is somehow very quiet and doing his business. He is having buddies reunion with James, Wells and early on Evan and I think James T (boxing)...

so here are the questions I am puzzled about in the jordan F1 sheme ending...

* Luke who posted: some memories are forever on IG (concert)
* Jojo who posted yesterday a picture of a UNICORN and DIAMOND SHAPE with a saying SHINE ON, MY LOVE
then again she responded this to becca tweet: I love you for that (becca: I took a risk and i lost. But life is about risks and watching your bff tango and do weird water tricks and stuff.)
* When she went to the LA Dodgers event, she wore this blue Dodgers baseball cap.... and miles away from LA, lets say in nashville, 4 days later guess who is wearing the SAME baseball cap? Luke (he wore it 2 times and then is back to random black cap)
* In one twitter she says she won't be able to assist Shay concert in Dallas and on another tweet luke says that he won't be able to attend a radio pod. (I felt as if they made sure that public knew that their path would not be in the same state, it felt a bit too obvious)
* Luke makes sure to keep a not over the top profile. 1 tweet, 1 IG every other day, likes 3-4 tweets, answer 1. Never promote his own concert unless liking fans who spot him. He is not ADAMANT to expose his singing gig at all.
* why abc asked him (and not other contestant living in Nashville to join him: jordan, wells, evan, james, james T) to represent them at the country festival and lets say not james who is clearly labelled on the show as country singer I think and seen several time with his guitar (limo/entrance, pool party)? This is IMO the typical next gig exposure but who knows
* said by james a front-runner in last episode out of 8 guys
* if I did not know better I would SEE the love romance between jojo and luke from the start
* generally leads let it leak after show who is the F1: she talked about Luke and Robby at GMA. no mention of jordan.

I mean I have more WTH and the biggest one is WHY the only 2 guys who are not seen in Thailand are jordan and luke? Unless those 2 guys play a huge part in this season. Because from my perspective I see big romance with luke and bad boy edits with jordan. I see emotional jojo with both, playing little girly voice with both.

about the 'what you've done to me'

theory: is it possible that the 'I think I should leave' could be at hometown... Jordan got what he wanted. he achieved the top 4 position in order for him to have enough fans to support him for the next gig.... jojo IS devastated.... we have our BROOKS and BENTLEY and FRANK and all the others who were in the same shoes....

so we have a return jordan because our jojo is soooooooooooooooooooo upset and it makes soooooooooooooooooooo good drama, and then he shows up at top 3, chase is eliminated or luke which were both chosen at hometown and BAM, at the end jordan propose but SHE REFUSES because she cannot trust him... and select LUKE or why not ROBBY or CHASE???

I could see this ending, no???

(EVERYTHING above is my own opinion, my speculations, my own silly theories. TY«)

Well now... how do I respond?

I'll make it simple.

Luke is either F1 or the next Bachelor.
Robby is likely not F1... although she did refer to him as the Dark Horse in that ET interview on the fire fighting date. After all of the tomfoolery at Santa Anita with Pookie and Prince Farming during her season, I am done with Dark Horses.
Jordan is either this season's Courtney or he is back on his dating app as discussed here:

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 pm

JBF wrote:Jordan is an OK guy. Arrogant and into himself, but subject to change for the better.

No... I don't think he and Jo-Jo will last if they are together at the end.

Y'know though... I still have that funny "feeling" that she doesn't choose him in the end. I think he is... around... late in the show as either the F2 dumpee or a F4/F3 who boomerangs back like Jeremy/Reid/Ryan Park for another attempt. In fact, the latter scenario may not be just a wild fantasy since there are some curious signs in the editing suggesting he must PROVE himself in some way to her. Sort of like Jillian doubting that Reid was willing to go through with a commitment and he crashing the FRC site in Hawaii.

I believe the ONLY reason she dumps Luke is because something goes wrong on the hometown date. That is it. I will wait to see what happens in the episode after next before I can be 100% certain he has NO chance to be F1. Yes, I know there isn't enough spoiler "evidence" supporting him, but I have never had any trust in spoiler "evidence". How long did the majority of this forum stay convinced Desiree would choose Brooks?

Hi JBF, I'm seeing some evidence on SM that I didn't see during Des's season. Maybe the best one was that JoJo's best friend defended Jordan on twitter during Rayagate. She tweeted, "this story is false" and then quickly deleted it as it screams Jordan is F1 IMO. Lennox caught that before it was deleted, which was very quickly.

Mostly, I think it will be an ordinary FRC with Jordan F1 and Robby F2, but I'm still open minded that something (fake) could happen to shake things up a bit before that.  

1. Jordan leaves after HTD and returns later. Luke is sent home during his FD much like Chris Soules was. Veg brought up something that could relate to this. Jo's seen walking down the stairs alone in Thailand in a different outfit from the ones she has on with Robby or Chase. I'd have to go back to double check, but I'm pretty sure that's in Hua Hin, not Phuket. Is that what she wore on her date with Luke or Jordan and if so, did they show her alone on purpose? Plus, with that blue dress now probably being the LA RC dress, her reaction seems odd if it's her choice to send Luke home. MF was firing off some interesting tweets around this time. Luke's IG was reactivated on the 28th, but his SM clean up didn't happen until May 1, after the first FD. Throughout filming someone had access to his accounts.

2. Kasha's theory on ChadR. I agree that it ties up loose ends and it would sure be a ratings grabber. I could see the letter being from him.

3. She walks off into the sunset with no one. (but she's with Jordan at ATFR). It seems too obvious they want us to think that though.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:37 pm

here are my questions and comments:

----

'this story is false'

how does this friend knows. is she jordan's shadow to know what he does 24/7? Is she so confident in what jojo says that is false?

could be also a 'this is false' because he is single so he is not cheating anyone.

--

if luke is F2, then why abc asked him to be the only host at the country festival?

==

as far as I know we have no segment in Phuket except the FRC setting?

---

the blue glitter dress could fit the F4 elimination... could it be jordan or luke (someone else did find this theory)

---

may 1 is the tweet from fleiss saying: i cannot believe what jojo just did... in the middle of the top 3 fantasy dates.

---

At this point everything IMO can be seen one direction or the other........ IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal