SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Social media confuses me to no end. We never know all of the reasons why something gets deleted. I remember when both Juan Pablo and Clare Bear tweeted shots of the Orlando and Anaheim Magic Kingdoms at the same time. It is all one confusing mess for me, but I do read what people say here as possible evidence or "evidence".

I am sticking with show mostly and just being passingly aware of everything else.

So my perspective is just that.

Like I have said repeatedly, I can see Jordan as a possible F1. maybe I am too pessimistic about their longevity based on what is being tossed at us on screen. But who knows? They might be a match made in heaven.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:44 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:As of right now, JoJo and company are NOT happy with Chad R. JoJo got "pissedddd" when someone tried to tell her Jackson was his dog on IG a few weeks ago. And Kathy and Braddy (childhood bffs) are always bad mouthing him on Twitter whenever he comes up.

Love can be so silly sometimes. If you don't care, things don't really bother you imo.

Unless someone has really screwed with your mind in the relationship, then bitterness and resentment set in towards that person. The InTouch article was just the icing on the cake. I can see why she might be po'd.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Kathryn has slightly complimented Jordan every episode or said something that would be in his benefit against allegations every episode. JoJo is with Jordan IMO because of that.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

HEA wrote:here are my questions and comments:

----

'this story is false'

how does this friend knows. is she jordan's shadow to know what he does 24/7? Is she so confident in what jojo says that is false?

could be also a 'this is false' because he is single so he is not cheating anyone.

--

if luke is F2, then why abc asked him to be the only host at the country festival?

==

as far as I know we have no segment in Phuket except the FRC setting?

---

the blue glitter dress could fit the F4 elimination... could it be jordan or luke (someone else did find this theory)

---

may 1 is the tweet from fleiss saying: i cannot believe what jojo just did... in the middle of the top 3 fantasy dates.

---

At this point everything IMO can be seen one direction or the other........ IMO

The point is, why would Kathy be so passionate about someone other than the F1, not whether or not the story is false. I said that was the best SM hint, but there's also the airport sitings on the same day after a SHV as well as some other good hints.

ABC could have asked him to the country music festival because he's being considered for the next bach. I didn't say I think he's F2. I think there's a small chance he's F3 instead of F4.

yes, Blue glitter dress is likely the RC in LA. F4 to F3. Jordan leaving theory- I'm the one that has said this before.

yes, MF May 1st tweet adds to my theory that Luke could be the F3. He can't believe she sent someone so great home (read his next bach)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm

I have seen some family of the lead rooting for the F2.... so why not a close friend rooting for a F2 too?? I will also add that why jojo would not be nice with the rejected guys after show if she saw something bad in SM? Her reaction cold be out of kindness not love. we already saw many coincidences in previous seasons, being at 2 different airport the same day is not a conclusive proof as she is flying a lot and jordan is in between nashville and LA (to be confirmed). Thank you for letting me know it was you who found the theory, will make sure to write it down somewhere for the future if need be.

this said. i am not convinced that luke is F1, nor Jordan. I am in between multiple theories right now. Maybe. Maybe not.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:45 pm

I am not convinced Luke is F1. Just because he was pressing on Jojo's thigh while kissing does not mean he is F1. Jojo couldn't be any less interested when Luke talks.

Out of the top 4, I would have been more impressed with Jojo if she decided to choose the most grounded guy in this season - Chase.

Jojo is really coming off dumb and desperate. Jordan needs a little push? A little? In every episode she keeps asking Jordan to validate her feelings. She did exactly the same to Chase - asked him for validation. Exactly the same thing that happened on the bathroom floor during last season of Bach. JOJO needs A LOT of validation. It must be exhausting to be around her. If she is indeed with Jordan, I can't see him lasting. He's the type to use up and get rid of needy girls!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Let's not forget that Jo-Jo says you can fall in love with multiple people. She may still love multiple people even if they are not all "forever" love. I guess that is why I struggle so much with Jordan. I am not seeing "forever" there. Just temporary.

Temporary is good though if pickings are slim.... or you are "skeered" of country boys. Jo-Jo is "skeered" of sssssooooo much this season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:49 pm

SarahD wrote:I am not convinced Luke is F1. Just because he was pressing on Jojo's thigh while kissing does not mean he is F1.  Jojo couldn't be any less interested when Luke talks.

Out of the top 4, I would have been more impressed with Jojo if she decided to choose the most grounded guy in this season - Chase.

Nobody is convinced of anything this season. Least of all Jo-Jo actually winding up with somebody ON this show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:58 pm

I guess it's always good to cover all the bases, over and over and over again. At least it guarantees being correct.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote: deadhorse I guess it's always good to cover all the bases, over and over and over again. At least it guarantees being correct.
New episode isn't for another 1.5 weeks. So mull on that  deadhorse

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:05 pm

I didn't put the emote in my post. LOL
It's a discussion thread so we can beat dead horses. Just not beat dead members.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I didn't put the emote in my post. LOL
It's a discussion thread so we can beat dead horses. Just not beat dead members.
That's hilarious, I didn't think I added to yours either!! Best glitch ever laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal