SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry, but IMO, nothing is at stake for RS.  IMO, he will not loose followers or money if he gets it wrong.  All that does is drive more people to his site to read what he has and to comment on what he got wrong.  He gets money for every click.  And when he gets something wrong, he just talks in circles and claims he got part of or most of it right, so essentially he got it all right. laugh out loud  Then the next season, more will find their way to his site, just to see if he'll get it right or wrong.  JMO.
So true!!!  yes

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:07 pm

HEA wrote:@JBF

yes please. :thud

the thing that is nagging me is that RS thought that luke was in thailand and he switched to chase. So why was he sure that luke was in thailand. We know that his credibility and $$ are at stake. so why would he do this mistake?

The edits truly do not show me any love story with robby. none. same with chase. none.

:headbanging  I am like a compass without north pole right now

ETA: thanks for the song.... good one The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 3806527698

Then maybe ALL four guys are there. Maybe somebody boomerangs OR maybe somebody gets a free vacay-with-pay just so they are spotted there. At this point, the more hostages under Fleissmeister's choke collar, the better to bamboozle the sleuthers.

We can also add that Jimmy Kimmel picked Jordan on his show. Then again, he also picked Brooks. Desiree tried desperately to maintain a straight face. Jo-Jo was nowhere to be found with Jimmy made his pick.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm

question: did jimmy kimmel always right?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:17 pm

He wasn't about Brooks. Yet he insisted he was Nostradamus with BOTH Desiree and Jo-Jo. giggling
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:24 pm

so do you think he gets his source from RS since he was wrong with books?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:29 pm

I dunno. Perhaps. Actually he jokingly ruled out Chris for Des because he likes almonds. Then chose Mike G., Drew and Brooks as top 3, Should have been Zack W.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:30 pm

I think Kimmel's been right more than he's been wrong.  And IMO, he gets his info from the head honchos at ABC, since he's part of the ABC family.

I tend to think getting Des' season wrong was on purpose, to go with the foiler season.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:57 pm

Again, I agree with Ms. LB82. I think he is sourced from the horse's mouth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:08 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry, but IMO, nothing is at stake for RS.  IMO, he will not loose followers or money if he gets it wrong.  All that does is drive more people to his site to read what he has and to comment on what he got wrong.  He gets money for every click.  And when he gets something wrong, he just talks in circles and claims he got part of or most of it right, so essentially he got it all right. laugh out loud  Then the next season, more will find their way to his site, just to see if he'll get it right or wrong.  JMO.

I think he's creepy with the lengths that he goes to in order to obtain information.

Becca and I have a mutual friend that e-mailed him a while ago to politely (basically the opposite of my tone on here regarding the garbage he's posted about her...laugh out loud) correct him on some stuff re: Becca, and the other day she received an e-mail out of the blue from none other than RS. He wanted to see if she could ask Becca about the status of Jordan and JoJo and send over any info she would receive from Becca as proof. No joke. Creepy, huh? I suggested that my friend invest in a shredder in case RS comes to Louisiana and starts going through her trash. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:08 am

okay... throwing things like that in the triple wees basket

what if we have a mesmick F1/F3 and F3 is Luke?

it truly looks like Robby is turned down. so F2

that is pretty much the only thing that I agree about the FRC, plus the magazine in her hand I found in scap that can explain the rejection.

---

regarding Kimmel... I have my doubts. If he was wrong with Des and picked Brooks, same as RS....

i wonder if he was wrong with Brad/Emily with Chantal? too

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:16 am

Well, one thing I'm fairly certain of is RS and Kimmel are not sharing secrets.  RS might wish they were, though. laugh out loud Kimmel has direct access to the info, he doesn't need RS.  JMO.

@DebutAlbum he does go to drastic lengths sometimes to get info.  Leave no stone, email or trash bag unturned or unopened.  laugh out loud  At one point before he became famous, he was actually snarky and funny in his recaps.  Now, I just find him more mean and rude than anything else most of the time.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:25 am

DebutAlbum wrote:

I think he's creepy with the lengths that he goes to in order to obtain information.

Becca and I have a mutual friend that e-mailed him a while ago to politely (basically the opposite of my tone on here regarding the garbage he's posted about her...laugh out loud) correct him on some stuff re: Becca, and the other day she received an e-mail out of the blue from none other than RS. He wanted to see if she could ask Becca about the status of Jordan and JoJo and send over any info she would receive from Becca as proof. No joke. Creepy, huh? I suggested that my friend invest in a shredder in case RS comes to Louisiana and starts going through her trash. cantstopl  
That is how he rolls and trolls. So it's best to keep him an arm's length away. By arm's length, the size of the state of Texas. 
Is it creepy...I don't do things like that, but I suspect that is how RS and other sources like papps and rags do things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal