SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:08 pm

I don't know what to think anymore.

If Jordan is F1, it feels like the Ben F./Courtney situation where they may have broken up... only for Harrison to reunite them on ATFR. Ben discussed Courtney in past tense in his blogs. However Ben was also very unhappy and didn't do many interviews.

JoJo is very happy in her post-show behavior and doing lots of interviews, discussing Jordan in particular (and nodding her head like Hillary Clinton each time his name comes up... laugh out loud!) She is very comfortable discussing him even more so than anybody else. It is almost like he is just an "acquaintance". Robby is the name she avoids discussing as if something bad happens with him that we have yet to see. She is very positive about Luke, but keeps her responses short. (See: https://www.youtube.com/embed/OGBLp5RUzKk )

Now...

Many runner-up guys have gotten a very "physical" edit and this can be argued against Luke being anything other than next Bachelor. Andi did comment on F3/future lead Chris Soules as "looking gooood" when they were doing ceramics in Belgium and also commenting on his big hands as JoJo did with Luke's. Yet we didn't get all of the sexual suggestion that we are getting with JoJo/Luke. Likewise, Jillian commented on wishing to yank off all of F2 Kiptyn's clothes when talking to her buddy in the finale. F1 Ed had a bit of a *Problem* in THAT department, just as Jordan has... *problems*. I guess one could argue Jordan as F1 in this regard. Even though his problems are not the same as Ed's, the fact that he has a lot of them wouldn't rule him out as F1. One could say that things are TOO good with Luke and Robby by comparison, like Jillian's Kiptyn or Ali's Chris Lambton.

For my tastes, JoJo is going a little too far with her "physical-ness" regarding Luke. It is not feeling F2/F3-ish enough. Also bringing in her dog and father into conversations regarding Luke is also extreme, unless they will be seeing a lot of Luke soon. Then again, she also referenced her mother when discussing Robby.

In fact, it is tempting to think that Robby and Luke are the two who actually meet her parents. Maybe Jordan also features in the finale too. Ha ha! I still can't erase this funny feeling that Jordan leaves or is eliminated, but comes back with a ring a.k.a. Reid to prove how trustworthy and committed to an engagement he is. There are some interesting parallels here.

Intriguingly the editors didn't show what Reid would do until the very last shot of Jillian's post-Men Tell All preview. There was no build up. When Ryan Park boomeranged back, Ashley at least discussed him on the soundtrack and we were shown some strange guy in a suit carrying luggage. Remember how the screencap forum here spent so much time analyzing the shoes and location? This even makes me wonder if Ring Guy, identified as Jordan, may be a scene we may not even see... like Brooks sobbing in a shirt we never saw him wear. You wonder what all happens on this show that gets snipped simply because it doesn't fit The Story they want to tell.

Speaking of stories, there is a LOT of blood in the seasonal promos. Chad didn't beat up anybody THAT much!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:47 pm

I am sorry to post this again but I truly think that the clue I found about the mag in her hand has a direct consequence with the F2. IMO

One thing I notice is her gesture to put her hand under her chin.... which is so NOT natural. Then shaking her head NO.

IMO, if we can try to find the titles of the tabloids end of april, first week of may (although I do not know if in phuket they would receive tabloids the day of release). I think the prods played another tabloid given for drama (1st when jojo was still on her cloud 9 high with jordan). I have no idea who is F2, could be robby or jordan. But something tells me IMO that what she hold in her hand is the direct consequence of rejection.

The place is on top of a hill. we can clearly see the top of the palm trees at her legs level and the bottom of the hill and probably the sea/beach down the hill. I wonder if it is near a buddha temple. A lot of buddha statues are on montains in thailand and we clearly see several buddha where she goes standing under the what looks like a praying or maybe for proposal?

So I made this short video. Truth is each time I use dailymotion, my vids are reported so I made this once completely private with a password jojo. we'll see how long this will remain for us to sleugh. If it goes down, I posted the scaps again. I made it slomo to see more body language and the doc she is holding in her hand.

plateauletter by whocares3000

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Letter15
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Letter14
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:49 pm

I can not see anything on that video.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I can not see anything on that video.

any password request? if so, type jojo

she is pulling out the madg or doc at 00:28

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I can not see anything on that video.
I viewed it in full screen and then I could see the magazine clearly when she pulled her right arm away from her stomach or waistline whatever you want to call it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:10 pm

All i see is a black box. Is there another place to view it?

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:11 pm

^^ Great job HEA. I can see a faint photo that looks like a profile of a man in a white shirt.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:12 pm

JBF you cracked me up with "like Brooks crying in a shirt we never saw him wear".  Thank you for the good laugh.  cantstopl

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:15 pm

@JBF

it crossed my mind that the ringbox may be not the arrival at the FRC.

we have 2 scenes here:

before the RC: holding a mag/doc and shaking head, all make up, dressed up, shoes, perfect dress.

after one rejection: walking with no shoes, standing between the two buddhas (2 for engagement 1+1?). Then we see no rose and pedestal as if it was removed so is it possible that it is the 2nd rejection?

If we have only one FRC setting then why would go top of this hill to stand with a mag in hand and cry? The other place is visibly on the beach. This other place, is visible on top of a hill and we see the top of the pal trees nearby. It makes no sense to me that she would go sweating and walk on top of the hill, reject F2... THEN walk down the hill and accept F1.

grace8136 wrote:^^ Great job HEA. I can see a faint photo that looks like a profile of a man in a white shirt.

yes me too. this is why I think it is a tabloid. hi

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:16 pm

BKay wrote:All i see is a black box. Is there another place to view it?

did you type the password jojo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:19 pm

I can view it. Thank you.
I am wondering if she is holding this: 
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 A251057f-cc55-40d5-9eba-612c68e3c640
And could that be one of the LCD gifts from one of the guys?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:19 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^ Great job HEA. I can see a faint photo that looks like a profile of a man in a white shirt.
I agree grace HEA did a great job with this. yes

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal