SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:29 am

Regarding the other screencaps. I have noticed that JoJo and Jordan are often looking at the camera and winking a lot. I don't know if this is all some gag or what. Emily and Arie did much the same stuff and I never understood why they were doing it then either. I love that one promo shot on the yacht when she is picking at her bikini bottom and asking Jordan, but facing a crew member, "Did you lie to me?" Like the situation of Ben always being around Shawn and Kailtyn, but behaving all innocent and "in the dark". Sometimes I wonder if some guys already know they have F2 or F3 status, but get the chance to promote their hometowns/careers or acting skills to play Bachelor.

I know. I know. This show is 25% scripted and 75% reality. Suspect
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:34 am

JBF wrote:GuardianAngel, this isn't about "we". This is all about ME.

ME still s-u-s-p-e-c-t-s she picks Unicorn Boy. ME thinks Fleissmeister is up to no good this season.  :con1:

Of course, we won't know until we see how this plays out. Believe me. My life will still be the same regardless how it ends.

These previews crack me up though.

narrator: "The guys' confidence may be key"

Robby says "I'm the only front runner here". Oh really now?! Are you that certain Robby Bobby?

Jordan hilariously rolls his eyes in response to Robby (just by the edit, not in reality) as Chase observes him. What is interesting this season is how they have been pushing this *competition* between Robby and Jordan since Pennsylvania, when they kept showing Jordan all angry during Robby's make-out session with her by the fountain... then featured clueless Robby while Jordan repeated his stunt at stealing a kiss, pinning her against a dark corner. Also show both acting all uber-confident they are the top two while they had their pedicures in Uragwwwway.

narrator: "But JoJo is battling her doubts"... regarding somebody "looking at another girl". We get loaded with a ton of Robby here. "You're lying!" (I am only watching Jordan to make sure he doesn't have the advantage over me.)

Of course, her scene of "you're telling me you're falling in love with me / I don't feel as excited as I should be" involves either Alex or James getting dumped. However Chase is featured at the end, as if these lines are directed towards him. Awww... poor Chase. Please make him the next Bachelor. Of course he has to cry as equally well as Derrick did.

oooof! It sure seems like none of these guys "get the girl" at the end of this.

*chuckle chuckle* I am still tickled by how she thrusts herself towards Mister Off Screen in the opening shot by the hay stacks. Then says "as excited as" over a kissing scene with him. Kray-zee. Kray... zeeee.

Hey JBF -  My ME totally agrees with your ME. I almost feel like you and I are back posting on Des' season when you and I used the  :con1: sign then too!  I am so glad I am not alone on this!  I never wavered on Des' season and I not about to here either!   bestbud!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:37 am

"We" can now be part of the Wee Wee Club instead of Me Club.

*chuckle chuckle*...

I was thinking of The Art Of The Fluff with these two screencaps.

Jojo: finallyyyy you are talking about your feelinnnngs... this is different....

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Youdo310
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Youdo410
my scap from recorded TV
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:41 am

JBF wrote:Regarding the other screencaps. I have noticed that JoJo and Jordan are often looking at the camera and winking a lot. I don't know if this is all some gag or what. Emily and Arie did much the same stuff and I never understood why they were doing it then either. I love that one promo shot on the yacht when she is picking at her bikini bottom and asking Jordan, but facing a crew member, "Did you lie to me?" Like the situation of Ben always being around Shawn and Kailtyn, but behaving all innocent and "in the dark". Sometimes I wonder if some guys already know they have F2 or F3 status, but get the chance to promote their hometowns/careers or acting skills to play Bachelor.

I know. I know. This show is 25% scripted and 75% reality. Suspect
Yes I think there is some funny stuff going and remember the incident you are talking about with JoJo but I was sure who she was looking at - I thought maybe a cameraman or her producer.  I remember Des peeking out from under her arms looking over at someone during that long Breakup with Brooks on the pier - it may have been them looking at each other under their arms as well.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:42 am

Okay the Wee Wee club it is. giggling

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:50 am

I should NOT have said Wee Wee before discussing The Art Of The Fluff.

Sorry, moderators. I wasn't thinking of BOTH in the same way. Yet after I posted it, I did question myself here.

On another note. Wow! That scene of Jo-Jo and Jordan on the steps is... well... pretty weird. He seems to be talking about being "engaged" and "proposing" to somebody OTHER than Jo-Jo. The pronouns in the sentences are all over the place.

Y'know. I am just throwing my arms in the air and just enjoying the ride. No clue what is going to happen this season. Maybe everybody's ex will show up in Thailand or something.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:58 am

after the 2 recent tabloids (posted in the media thread). Is the twist this one?

so possible theory could be:

F1 became her F2: Robby (magazine in her hand at the FRC)
F2 became her F1: Jordan (default wanted to be engaged)

She already broke up with F1 (Jordan) and we may have a mesmick with Robby ?

Interesting.............. totally messy but this would fit the 'it would be ironic to fall in love with two men' that seems to be the singsong this season.

That fit the clues found by the ladies here about the hands.

Now... I need to make the lonely walking in sunset fit with this scenario. oh but I know! she was a mess after robby's departure, then we have this speech that jordouche is the right man for her blah blah meh blah. done. Next day she will accept his proposal.

they return in cali but of course it is not working. at. all. jordouche being jordouche.

So why not a third contestant showing up like Luke after the FRC back in Cali? And a new FRC setting withough bouddha? That would explain a late fan video from mom Luke on June 10 and all the unicorn references?

Then that would also explain the hidden F1 bad edits with robby, the F2 edits with jordan? but at the end the F1 turned F2 and vice et versa?

...... At this point, I am almost sold that Luke is the next bach edits (like the ladies said a billions times to me... but never say never, i am like sister ann; I need to see to believe it)

However, I think she is possibly with noone now and with becca for support until the poopoo storm hit the fan on august 2. And this would also explain that Jordan was 'seen' on RAYA, maybe with this model? Maybe after jojo and him split, being single he tried to go back to his lifestyle? since robby was spotted on a dating APP and tried to buy some follower from jade couple, my gut say nope.

So alone or not alone?

ALL my opinion.

ETA: can I had that my head is spinning right:duh: no idea :headbanging :crazed now?

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:40 am

I have the feeling something unusual happens this season that hasn't before.

hmmm... she could still wind up with Luke at the end of this. Not 100% certain and I am still game for a Jo-Jo/Jordan Happily Ever After too (although those two are so hilarious together that I can't maintain a Straight Face, as if they are playing a colossal joke on us), but...

...do you want me to hold your hand, @HEA, through the end of this?

As the ol' song goes...

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:45 am

@JBF

yes please. :thud

the thing that is nagging me is that RS thought that luke was in thailand and he switched to chase. So why was he sure that luke was in thailand. We know that his credibility and $$ are at stake. so why would he do this mistake?

The edits truly do not show me any love story with robby. none. same with chase. none.

:headbanging  I am like a compass without north pole right now

ETA: thanks for the song.... good one The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:52 am

Sorry, but IMO, nothing is at stake for RS.  IMO, he will not loose followers or money if he gets it wrong.  All that does is drive more people to his site to read what he has and to comment on what he got wrong.  He gets money for every click.  And when he gets something wrong, he just talks in circles and claims he got part of or most of it right, so essentially he got it all right. laugh out loud  Then the next season, more will find their way to his site, just to see if he'll get it right or wrong.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:59 am

ITA I have seen how he operates since before he got popular. Being wrong happens and wont slow him down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:00 am

SLA44 wrote:Okay the Wee Wee club it is. giggling

triple wee club it is then cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal