SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:41 pm

I am sorry I have been leaving poor Chase out of the mix. He always seems like the Fourth Man, but... y'know... there is a little more "ooomph" between him and Jo-Jo than Robby.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:44 pm

Has luke being on social media since the show finish taping?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:44 pm

JBF wrote:Luke is the one fitting the final one "slot" for me... right now. He may not be the actual one, of course. We don't know what all happens on hometowns or whatever. She may look at the farm and go "I don't know anymore..."

yup. she said already:

- luke is beautiful but he is also a crountry boy
- you are not rugged when I look at you

so she is definitely a city girl... but luke is ALSO a country nashville singer... not a farmer, leaving between nashville and austin, so not far from dallas and definitely a south man with the south mentality guy.

And that is funny that prods decided to hide his singing. (jojo knows from beginning since we have a short glimps of him giving him his guitar and her joking playing and singing). For some reasons, prods do not want him to be the second singer (James) but war veteran.

This war veteran for me is a green light for promoting him for the next bachelor gig IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:46 pm

reason wrote:Has luke being on social media since the show finish taping?

he does. 1 or 2 post per day. sometimes none. nothing extravagant and nothing about his singing except when abc asked him to be the host of honor at the country festival. He is not hidding but definitely not crazy about SM. He likes few tweets, makes 1 or 2 funny reply, joke about himself and he is happy to share with wells, james and even evan some snapchat or IG. but again, 1 per day would be the average.

he started on IG with 17K and is today 113K

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:47 pm

HEA wrote:@relaxing

the most logical would be chase (the dark horse) and luke (the unicorn).

I see chase being helped by the crew (fake snow, bubble bump). I also think his 2:1 was a wake up call for him and things will be more aggressive from his part and she will feel the heat after tonight's episode.

Luke is the solid... emotional and physicial (as per her words). Instant chemistry (as per her words). same way I see love (as per her words). Crazy (as per words several times in the season after 1:1 before going to sleep, and after tonight quality time).

That is what I wished to see on my screen.

But she likes bad boys... but this 2nd confrontation makes me UH... MAYBE he will be going at hometown.... maybe crossed fingers, toes and whatever.
Yes HEA we both would love to see Jordan gone at F3 but I just don't know if that's in the works for us.  But lets just keep hoping.   :fingersarecrossed

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:53 pm

JBF wrote:I am sorry I have been leaving poor Chase out of the mix. He always seems like the Fourth Man, but... y'know... there is a little more "ooomph" between him and Jo-Jo than Robby.

the positive things I see with chase is that he is young. On his IG, he posted himself doing skateboard. He found jesus and I saw a video. Jojo also was raised in faith and she does pray. He is the steady boyfriend that she may look after IF this is what she wants now versus the fiancé/husband which I think luke better fit this role (Luke is also a strong believer, psaume on his twitter) IMO

it can goes in every directions here and she can decided to get rid of the good boys first and keep the bad boys or the reverse.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:54 pm

HEA wrote:@relaxing

the most logical would be chase (the dark horse) and luke (the unicorn).

I see chase being helped by the crew (fake snow, bubble bump). I also think his 2:1 was a wake up call for him and things will be more aggressive from his part and she will feel the heat after tonight's episode.

Luke is the solid... emotional and physicial (as per her words). Instant chemistry (as per her words). same way I see love (as per her words). Crazy (as per words several times in the season after 1:1 before going to sleep, and after tonight quality time).

That is what I wished to see on my screen.

But she likes bad boys... but this 2nd confrontation makes me UH... MAYBE he will be going at hometown.... maybe crossed fingers, toes and whatever.

I love it HEA :Nod: . The Dark Horse vs The Unicorn would def be the title of my finale if I were so lucky to be in Jojo's shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Oh what the heck... when in doubt, use this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/

Gee, these Millennials make me feel so old. Don't know Chase's birthday yet.

Jo-Jo: Nov 25, 1990 (Sun sign Sagittarius, Moon Pisces)

Robby: Jan 5, 1989 (Sun sign Capricorn, Moon Sagittarius)

68%

Your relationship is smooth, and everything is possible. You simply need to adjust to each other and you can easily do so. It only takes a minimum of warmth and mutual understanding for your couple to function steadily in spite of some rare disagreements. You must turn your marvellous relationship into a success love story because you have all the necessary keys and assets to this end. So, go for it!

Luke: Oct 22, 1984 (Sun sign Libra, Moon Libra)

77%

Your relationship is very smooth, and few things are likely to harm your fundamental harmony. We could even say it is pretty remarkable, not far from being exceptional... Sometimes, but in really rare occasions, and rather owing to elements that are external to your personalities, some frictions can occur, but in the majority of cases they will be solved easily. It is undoubtedly an extremely encouraging index for your continuation, you can really go for it: happiness is within your reach!

Jordan: Aug 30, 1988 (Sun sign Virgo, Moon Taurus)

17%

Perhaps it would be better to reconsider your relationship, which is very unlikely to last, because the unpleasant moments may predominate over the nice ones, as time goes by. Enjoy the present without making too many plans for the future. If the relationship demands excessive energy and adjusting, don’t get too upset. A great deal of courage is needed, if you are to travel a long distance together. It is more unlikely that your relationship is successful, although it is not an unavoidable fate. It is up to you to decide, without dramatizing things!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:21 pm

^^^^Jordan 17% ???? sneakyl

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:36 pm

I think Chase is a Pisces, if I'm not mistaken.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:38 pm

... and she is a Lunar Pisces. Also Jordan is a Virgo sun... opposites attract. Only the description above doesn't look good in his favor, as SLA44 is chuckling over. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:43 pm

JBF wrote:Oh what the heck... when in doubt, use this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/

Gee, these Millennials make me feel so old. Don't know Chase's birthday yet.

Jo-Jo: Nov 25, 1990 (Sun sign Sagittarius, Moon Pisces)

Robby: Jan 5, 1989 (Sun sign Capricorn, Moon Sagittarius)

68%

Your relationship is smooth, and everything is possible. You simply need to adjust to each other and you can easily do so. It only takes a minimum of warmth and mutual understanding for your couple to function steadily in spite of some rare disagreements. You must turn your marvellous relationship into a success love story because you have all the necessary keys and assets to this end. So, go for it!

Luke: Oct 22, 1984 (Sun sign Libra, Moon Libra)

77%

Your relationship is very smooth, and few things are likely to harm your fundamental harmony. We could even say it is pretty remarkable, not far from being exceptional... Sometimes, but in really rare occasions, and rather owing to elements that are external to your personalities, some frictions can occur, but in the majority of cases they will be solved easily. It is undoubtedly an extremely encouraging index for your continuation, you can really go for it: happiness is within your reach!

Jordan: Aug 30, 1988 (Sun sign Virgo, Moon Taurus)

17%

Perhaps it would be better to reconsider your relationship, which is very unlikely to last, because the unpleasant moments may predominate over the nice ones, as time goes by. Enjoy the present without making too many plans for the future. If the relationship demands excessive energy and adjusting, don’t get too upset. A great deal of courage is needed, if you are to travel a long distance together. It is more unlikely that your relationship is successful, although it is not an unavoidable fate. It is up to you to decide, without dramatizing things!

spitcoffee

I went online with their birth date and it was a 100% match with luke and jojo. I posted it here somewhere cantstopl

thanks for the laugh... it is fun to spend time with you @JBF The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal