SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Gosh, is there any mystery left to this season? laugh out loud  peace
What happens with all the huffing and puffing at the FRC laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Gosh, is there any mystery left to this season? laugh out loud  peace
What happens with all the huffing and puffing at the FRC laugh out loud
Literally!! Does Jo immediately throw herself at BBJ when he arrives or does it take about 5 minutes to get her going? Pretty sure that's all that's left to figure out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:33 pm

"I can't accept this love!"  :tissuebox Upset  "Okay, now scram, my BBJ is coming!"  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:38 pm

I haven't done any sleuthing this season but I was thinking a bit on all that I have read on the threads especially regarding potential SHV this past weekend. We saw a lot of Chase on sm and Luke has been reported in concert in TX. We heard nothing from Jordan and it is presumed that is because he is with Jo. I just want to throw out there that Robby was in LA for an event with Alex and some other guys. He was a late addition IIRC. Also, I think this event was a one day thing. He was in LA, Jo was/in LA area...maybe they had the SHV? I don't have a particular dog in the race, except I'm not a big fan of Jordan. Just to keep things interesting, I wonder if Robby could be a contender?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:42 pm

^ IMO, no. Robby snapchatted the whole time he was in LA and he was with Alex. He also wasn't in LA all weekend. He was also in Omaha for the Swimming trials.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:45 pm

^ Robby isn't currently a contender. It's Jordan or bust. There's been several instances where it was highly likely that JoJo and Jordan were having SHV's while the other 3 dudes were snapping their weekends away. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:01 am

Slightly OTT, I know all opinions are welcome, but we have entered the part of the season where we start tearing down other contestants to make our choice better. It is everyone's right, but I hate it. I personally don't care if they had outside motivations. I will be happy is this experience helps Wells get a more national radio audience, if James T, Derek and Luke further their music careers, if Jordan gets a sports broadcasting job, if Robby gets to do something fun with swimming promotion during the Olypmics and if Chase gets some free camping, hunting or ATV stuff or sponsorship. If JoJo wants to continue in tv, then good for her, I have enjoyed watching her. 

My favorite all time couple JP and Ash happened because JP wanted to travel and have a good time. Des and Chris have published two books and got a dream wedding without any of the TPTB drama or ridiculousness. Not to mention, Des is now a successful wedding gown designer and has started a whole bridal business. 

So as long as they admit and are honest about it, I don't care. Even those I don't like, since they are being honest about it sell out all you want. I don't have to buy, watch or read whatever they do, so enjoy. Papa Fleiss has made the bachelor into a career for these people, so good for them. I will continue to like the ones who get away from it most, but they are all seeking something else at this point, no outside goal is better than anyone else's IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:Slightly OTT, I know all opinions are welcome, but we have entered the part of the season where we start tearing down other contestants to make our choice better. It is everyone's right, but I hate it. I personally don't care if they had outside motivations. I will be happy is this experience helps Wells get a more national radio audience, if James T, Derek and Luke further their music careers, if Jordan gets a sports broadcasting job, if Robby gets to do something fun with swimming promotion during the Olypmics and if Chase gets some free camping, hunting or ATV stuff or sponsorship. If JoJo wants to continue in tv, then good for her, I have enjoyed watching her. 

My favorite all time couple JP and Ash happened because JP wanted to travel and have a good time. Des and Chris have published two books and got a dream wedding without any of the TPTB drama or ridiculousness. Not to mention, Des is now a successful wedding gown designer and has started a whole bridal business. 

So as long as they admit and are honest about it, I don't care. Even those I don't like, since they are being honest about it sell out all you want. I don't have to buy, watch or read whatever they do, so enjoy. Papa Fleiss has made the bachelor into a career for these people, so good for them. I will continue to like the ones who get away from it most, but they are all seeking something else at this point, no outside goal is better than anyone else's IMO.
Good Post

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:05 am

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Slightly OTT, I know all opinions are welcome, but we have entered the part of the season where we start tearing down other contestants to make our choice better. It is everyone's right, but I hate it. I personally don't care if they had outside motivations. I will be happy is this experience helps Wells get a more national radio audience, if James T, Derek and Luke further their music careers, if Jordan gets a sports broadcasting job, if Robby gets to do something fun with swimming promotion during the Olypmics and if Chase gets some free camping, hunting or ATV stuff or sponsorship. If JoJo wants to continue in tv, then good for her, I have enjoyed watching her. 

Good Post

I agree Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:10 am

I don't have a horse in the race at all. I would of preferred JoJo to end up alone. But, since that's not likely based on the clues, and since its Jordan that matches up to those clues, I'm only being realistic here. And like I've said, if she's happy..then good for her! 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:29 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't have a horse in the race at all. I would of preferred JoJo to end up alone. But, since that's not likely based on the clues, and since its Jordan that matches up to those clues, I'm only being realistic here. And like I've said, if she's happy..then good for her! 

IMO.
She seems down right giddy. I am way okay with Jordan and JoJo as a couple. It looks good on her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't have a horse in the race at all. I would of preferred JoJo to end up alone. But, since that's not likely based on the clues, and since its Jordan that matches up to those clues, I'm only being realistic here. And like I've said, if she's happy..then good for her! 

IMO.
She seems down right giddy. I am way okay with Jordan and JoJo as a couple. It looks good on her.
I agree. She's glowing. She's looks and acts like she's on cloud 9.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal