SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:02 pm

We will know which way the wind is blowing after hometown dates since that is the critical moment when we know if the spoiled pecking order is correct or not. Note how they are really, really, reeeeaaaaaallly stretching this season to prolong it more than necessary.

Gee, I hope it all ends by September.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:07 pm

JBF wrote:We will know which way the wind is blowing after hometown dates since that is the critical moment when we know if the spoiled pecking order is correct or not. Note how they are really, really, reeeeaaaaaallly stretching this season to prolong it more than necessary.

Gee, I hope it all ends by September.

IMO each time the guy who is in second place at F3 RC, is the winner.

GUY #1: F2
GUY #2: F1
GUY #3: eliminated

so I will not need to wait the FRC to know who is the winner I think. Then again noone possibility opens doors to other theories with a possible twist or just noone or why not a late proposal with a previous rejectee... that would be a first and prods would just pee in their pants out of pure joy.... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:39 pm

Except two Bachelorette seasons had no Frankie or Brooks... or Andi in Juan's or whatsherface in Ben's season. Gee I forgot her name already.

I am just waiting for the preview following Monday's show. Usually we get a sneak peak of the rose ceremony line-up there. Again, they might have changed things this year, but I still be amused to see who is Far Right Guy in the line-up.

:Chris:
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Well if this is any indication: Jordan's hometown was filmed last, as was Lauren's. And it will be shown second, as was Lauren's. Boom boom laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Well if this is any indication: Jordan's hometown was filmed last, as was Lauren's. And it will be shown second, as was Lauren's. Boom boom laugh out loud

I always thought it was a practical thing regarding distance between each guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:26 pm

JBF wrote:Except two Bachelorette seasons had no Frankie or Brooks... or Andi in Juan's or whatsherface in Ben's season. Gee I forgot her name already.

I am just waiting for the preview following Monday's show. Usually we get a sneak peak of the rose ceremony line-up there. Again, they might have changed things this year, but I still be amused to see who is Far Right Guy in the line-up.

:Chris:

I will definitely think about you if we see it!The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 2498057887

BenF is Courtney The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:56 pm

HEA wrote:I always thought it was a practical thing regarding distance between each guy?

Both yes and no.  There is normally some kind of logic to crossing the country for each HTD and to end up on one side of the country or the other depending on where they fly out to for FDs.  But sometimes weather or other factors come into play.  

And sometimes the lead has some pull and say.  Often times too, I think the F1 is often last to give the other girls more of a chance and to play more mind games and create more doubt about the relationship forming with/between both the lead and F1.  

An example during the farmers season was, we thought it was significant at the time that Chris spent Becca's birthday with her on the day of her HTD.  And it was and allowed her to spend it with family as well.  But the kicker was that he spent his birthday with Whitney and for some reason I'm thinking she may have had the last HTD too, but not certain.  So it's not always cut and dry why they pick the filming order or viewing order they do, but sometimes, every now and then even TPTb use common sense, reason and logic.  Other times, who knows.  Hugesmile  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Well if this is any indication: Jordan's hometown was filmed last, as was Lauren's. And it will be shown second, as was Lauren's. Boom boom laugh out loud

How do you know it is being shown second?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:05 pm

IrelandRose wrote:

How do you know it is being shown second?
The description on the TV guide. I think it's in the episode thread.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:05 pm

^ Ok cool. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Gosh, is there any mystery left to this season? laugh out loud peace
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
HEA wrote:I always thought it was a practical thing regarding distance between each guy?

Both yes and no.  There is normally some kind of logic to crossing the country for each HTD and to end up on one side of the country or the other depending on where they fly out to for FDs.  But sometimes weather or other factors come into play.  

And sometimes the lead has some pull and say.  Often times too, I think the F1 is often last to give the other girls more of a chance and to play more mind games and create more doubt about the relationship forming with/between both the lead and F1.  

An example during the farmers season was, we thought it was significant at the time that Chris spent Becca's birthday with her on the day of her HTD.  And it was and allowed her to spend it with family as well.  But the kicker was that he spent his birthday with Whitney and for some reason I'm thinking she may have had the last HTD too, but not certain.  So it's not always cut and dry why they pick the filming order or viewing order they do, but sometimes, every now and then even TPTb use common sense, reason and logic.  Other times, who knows.  Hugesmile  JMO.

thumbsup thanks. makes sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal