SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Thanks everyone for tutorials on "blank face".giggling

chase4me

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:42 pm

chase4me wrote:But Jojo claims that she fell in love with Ben. So which Jojo with "blank face" should we believe now? And what does the blank face really mean? Really uninterested with Ben or Luke or other guys? Any clarification somebody? I am lost.

Maybe it is her Poker Face. With Andi, it was her Pookie Face since she wasn't happy with the other term.

She reminds me a little of Jillian too. Jillie and Ed hardly even looked at each other on screen and were constantly rolling their eyes. A popular body language expert on Canadian TV claimed they had the worst "read", but she looked great with F3 Reid. Yet they edit these shows so goofy to mislead us all.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Personally, I think Jo took the past 'Ettes words of exploring all options and waiting to explore the one you like the most on hold to heart.  She did not have a 1:1 until late with Jordan, but every chance she got to spend with him on GDs or at CPs before the RC, she made the most of their time together and never missed an opportunity to snuggle up with him.  

IMO, that should've given the other guys more of a chance to catch up or overcome her relationship with Jordan, especially if it was all just physical, since some got more 1:1 time with her before him.  I haven't seen that happen.  I see her exploring other relationships but none compare to the actions, attitudes and chemistry that she seems to have with her Baddy. Hugesmile JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:47 pm

I feel like JoJo was always engaged in her convos with Ben. Does her surprising "I love you too JoJo" face ring any bells? laugh out loud That look was one of the most "WTF is happening" looks I've ever seen on this show...and on reality tv in general.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:52 pm

HEA wrote:
chase4me wrote:If I remember, she was equally happy after Ben's season. Even after her heart was broken supposedly. So, her public persona could be misleading, and should be seen with a grain of salt. But at the end of the day, her choice is hers only.

In an interview she said that after ben she spent days and weeks to recover. she did not say weeks only. I felt as if it was days then realized that it was not enough and added weeks.
And imo, if truth be told, it was more like minutes.cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:54 pm

The interesting part in last episode is that we may have the premise of what will happen at the FRC:

CH: it would be ironic (to fall in love with two men).

So far, jojo said that she felt that argentina was going to be huge. Luke said that buenos aires was a city that was perfect to fall in love. Argentina is also the place where jordan will tell her (next episode) that he is falling in love with her and this is also the place where jojo will be found in bed with robby.

i wanted to see more about robby at this group date in ep 6 and then again. 2 sentences. big ones though: YOU've made me confident. (jump cut) and I do not want to get off this confidence aura. IMO, we should focus on Robby. I think she will reject him but I think he is the one she wanted at the end. Her F1 is IMO her default F2.

Now maybe like jojo said about luke that they covered the emotional down and they moved on to the physical? She found him attractive from the start, that is not the point but maybe she took it a different approach with the others? physical first, emotional later? Maybe she does not like sweet kisses but rough kisses a la robby poll table or a la jordan push in the corner? Then again she called luke the passion that is luke. Maybe she wants them all? giggling

This is my opinion only in this post. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:
chase4me wrote:If I remember, she was equally happy after Ben's season. Even after her heart was broken supposedly. So, her public persona could be misleading, and should be seen with a grain of salt. But at the end of the day, her choice is hers only.

In an interview she said that after ben she spent days and weeks to recover. she did not say weeks only. I felt as if it was days then realized that it was not enough and added weeks.
And imo, if truth be told, it was more like minutes.cantstopl

#OUCH that hurts The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Eh, either way, I'll always remember what Lace said on Bachelor Live. When asked who was most interested in Ben while she was on the show, she said "JoJo really liked him. She would always tell us that she really liked him." (Along those lines. I don't remember the exact words. Can we watch Bachelor live online or on iTunes, btw?) So if JoJo liked him more than all other 21 girls from week 2 and 3...I believe she liked him as the weeks went on. Definitely not as much as she obviously likes Jordan though.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Oh, @Lennoxcolinrolland, I don't think Lauren is included in the 21 girls you referring to?

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Okay just to clarify, my post was just focusing on body language only (no guessing what her head is thinking)... IMO it's impossible to be an actress 24x7 on this show and her truest inner feelings (whether she is aware of them or not) are most likely being displayed not spoken.  So on that basis, she can have a blank face (no light in her eyes, zero muscle tension around smile or frown muscles) and yet she can still tell us and convince herself she is "in love" IMO because sometimes it's not easy to distinguish between what your heart is feeling and head is thinking.  And maybe that is why she found watching the season back so helpful?  Obviously TPTB love preying on the confusion and battle between heart (feelings) and head (logic).. IMO with Jordan there were plenty of feelings (based upon body language) so producers had to disrupt this with appeals to her logic in order to make drama (he's a cheater, he's entitled, here for fame etc).

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:29 pm

chase4me wrote:Oh, @Lennoxcolinrolland, I don't think Lauren is included in the 21 girls you referring to?
She is. That's what Lace said. That out of all the girls, JoJo liked him the best. This was on week 3 of bachelor live. And I can believe that. Because, Lauren took a while to warm up to Ben, I feel like.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:29 pm

here is a scap I made and I find interesting. please look at the cameraman face.. either he is laughing or he is making a face when filming? methink laughing for great drama taped. they just do not care. period. IMO

They remind me of constant paparazzi looking for sensational.

Regarding jojo and ben when he told her he loved her. For me, I took it that she was completely unprepared of his declaration. She did not expect it. She was confused. She probably play this in her head that ben would not tell her he loved her before the FRC. Therefore, when he told her, she was: WTH? is he going to propose me? is the game over? is he playing? did I hear it well? whatttttttttttt?

JMO

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 122
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal