SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Well... you know I will not push things too much here, but if I do take my "only Jordan could be Zee Wun" glasses off and put on my "Possibly Luke as Zee Wun" glasses on, some amusing stuff pops up.

Before going on tonight's show, here are some Cute Little Edits in Uruguay that tickle me.

Cute Little Edit No. 1

BEFORE Uruguay in the last rose ceremony in Pennsylvania (hot tub week with Luke, although shown in the previous episode), Jo-Jo says she has had a very emotional week. "There have been some amazing highs" is spoken over Luke. Also over Luke, Jordan and Alex, she says "I feel one step closer to finding love."

Cute Little Edit No. 2

In Uruguay, she chirps "It is very important for me that the guys I have left are good guys who are genuinely here for me."
Over the second part of that line, we see two guys, Jordan and Luke, and a sliver (half in the frame, half out) of Chase to the side. Are the others not?

Cute Little Edit No. 3

Wells' "If there is someone here I would question more than anyone... " is spoken over... Robby. He is trash-talking Jordan, but are the editors less fond of Robby than Jordan?

Cute Little Edit No. 4

Luke vanishes without a trace barely seconds after they arrive at the hotel and is never seen in any discussions about Jordan or The Magazine ("Guys love gossip!"as Alex is getting his "salon" hair cut). He only shows up to read the next date card.

When Jo-Jo sobs to the guys about the magazine article, every guy gets a key face shot EXCEPT... Luke. In fact, you have no idea if he is even in the room. Then Chase is saying a bit later "She definitely wants a relationship with one of us in this room to work out and be better than any of the previous relationships". During the "one of us" and "work out" parts, the camera tilts ever so slightly so you can see... tah dah!... Luke seated beside him. (Luke is later the first discussing it with her on the group date.)

Cute Little Edit No. 5

The group date according to Grant was "cut short" because she was "stressed out" by the magazine business. Yet maybe it was reaaaaallly cut short because Luke was on it and she couldn't maintain her poker face as it is ALWAYS edited on screen for we pitiful viewers? Note that Jordan and Robby had solo dates this week so they can't be aware of anything they are not supposed to be aware of...

Oh well... at least they got nice pedicures done for playing stooges. (In regards to the group date, Jordan asks "What do you think the guys are doing today?" Robby's reply: "I think they're building sand castles.")

Cute Little Edit No. 6

She made this big hoopty-doo about jumping in the water with Robby. Yet she already did from the yacht before with Jordan. I guess the height was greater the second time, but even so... that was her second "leap of faith". Gotta have one with each guy, but not Luke. He got the hot tub earlier instead.

Cute Little Edit No. 7

Later Jordan, Robby and Alex are part of Derek's "high school click". Once again, Luke stays out of it although he does ask what is going on.

Cute Little Edit No. 8

Chris Harrison tells them that there will not be a cocktail party because "her mind's made up and there's no reason to delay the inevitable".
Cue shot of... Luke solo. Lol!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm

geeeeeezz @JBF I am so glad that you have this eagle eyes and absolutely no interest into one of the guys but only in the scenario and script.

you are so right about all those cute little edits (LOL) IMO  You makes me want to re-watch and concentrate to find more cute moments hahaha

If we take the only jordan is a possibility out, and just take a step back. I see Luke and Robby at the end.

The un-spoiled ladies (curl I think?) did a lips transcript of the finale and the same way you/we/everyone noticed the jump cuts (arms all over the wrong place from one frame to the next)... it is also a strong possibility that the finale is a huge drama montage of voice over on top of her cries.

The ladies also think that the hands are Jordan's but at this point it is 50/50. Some see hairs on a hand, some shadows, some see similarities with jordan and the ring box, some don't. nothing is a sure thing. IMO

Of course it is only episode 6 tonight (2 episodes away from hometown?). so I am thinking this:

- they sure put a lot of romance with luke (single date, clips, quality time during GD and/or cocktails)
- they sure put a lot of negativity with jordan (cheater, fame, snobbish, middle of chad drama)
- they sure hide chase a lot (except fake snow, bubble bump); then we have this heart to heart explanation tonight that he is serious about her (too little too late for jojo?)
- they sure put a lot of lust on robby with a potential 'and more if affinities' after his 'I have fallen in love with you' and her 'He makes me feel alive'

So again, if we remove the 'must be jordan' and just stick to the edits and script the top 2 at this point should be luke and robby.

I do not deny jojo being smitten with jordan but like soooo many bachelorettes before and soooo identical scripts with the bad boy being front and center the first half of the season.... jordan fit the bill of not being F1.

So who does he has the strongest connection at episode 6 if we put aside jordan? Luke.

Chase: she did not even start a relationship with him; still at the friendship level
Robby: lust for sure, but he is way ahead of her regarding (genuine or fake) feelings (her surprise at  diner on their date was obvious)
Jordan: acting like a smitten in love puppy around him... like ashley, des, deanna and so many before her
Luke: solid, mature, always next to her at GD, who made it clear from the start that he trust her, he is falling in love, etc etc etc

I think it all depends on what jojo wants right now: a fiancé/husband or a boyfriend with a potential of a long term relationship.

(all above is my opinion only)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:13 pm

... or the top two could be Jordan and Luke. Often the promos will show the F2 close-up (hands, ring, dress, etc.)
... or Jordan leaves at F3 and boomerangs back like Reid Rosenthal with ring in tow
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:16 pm

JBF wrote:... or the top two could be Jordan and Luke. Often the promos will show the F2 close-up (hands, ring, dress, etc.)
... or Jordan leaves at F3 and boomerangs back like Reid Rosenthal with ring in tow

or we are both wrong and it is jordan F1 and robby F2 ... like popular thinking The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 3806527698

it cannot be jordan and luke... we saw robby and chase in thailand (the only solid visual proof we have)... so IMO it is one or the other. and the close up we have is the hand with a ring box what looks like a limo in a blue suit... and 2 blue suits standing on the FRC in front of jojo crying. The 2nd hand is not a close up.

At one point, I was convinced of a noone ending but not so much anymore. I guess I have been indoctrinated to believe jordan is F1 Rolling Eyes

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Maybe Chase boomerangs back.

About the finale promos. I suspect all of the sobs about what some guy did to her was dubbed from an earlier time. Her on screen tears are just saying goodbye to somebody. These mid-season promos are the worst to figure out because of all of the frankenbytes involved.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:25 pm

the popular thinking is that she questioned robby about breaking up with his long time girlfriend (who is now chad's girlfriend BTW) as soon as he knew he had the gig. It is at robby hometown and jojo is very adamant to know if he tells the truth about it.

so maybe, she found out, by the miracle of her best friend handler and crew, that he lied? received a letter from his ex?

Could be also a letter from jordan's ex as far as I know since his ex went out on instagram treating him as a liar (among few other girls too)

both are definitely edited as bad boys guys (robby not yet but it is coming up). Somehow I think robby as the backup bad boy... if #1 bad boy does not work, lets try #2...

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:29 pm

It would be amusing if quite a few guys wind up in Thailand. Some may even be there to say "Sweetheart, Honey Buns, let me explain..."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:31 pm

I love all your theories in here yes. Personally if I was just watching without any spoilers or preview screen caps or post show knowledge I would think the following:

F4 Robby - Not much story development or screen time.  His ILY came out of left field with nothing to base it on and even Jojo seemed like huh?

F3 - Jordan is out at F3 either by leaving himself or Jojo rejecting him - they're almost too OTT and obviously into each other yet there's so much about him that seems a warning/redflag and Jojo herself is addressing those things onscreen.  I would think it is the old F3 breaks the lead's heart and can she move on storyline a la Frank, Brooks.

F2/F1 between Luke (the passionate mature one) vs Chase (the more hidden guy she seems to have the best personal, stable connection with IMO).  The 2 good guys fight it out.

I would like that season a lot giggling  ,  But unfortunately I totally believe it shakes out as spoiled and as much as I love Jojo I find her F2 to be scratch .

Last edited by relaxing on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Hey JBF, it's good to see you collecting eggs again and I'm so glad you took off your rose colored Jordan glasses.  I hear that music around Luke a lot but then I have to admit I am partial towards him but I also see similarities with Des' season going on here.  Can't wait for tonight!!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:31 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 3806527698 THAT, my friend, would make Chris Harisson eat his banana and piss out of joy of this MOST DRAMATIC ending evarrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Luke is the one fitting the final one "slot" for me... right now. He may not be the actual one, of course. We don't know what all happens on hometowns or whatever. She may look at the farm and go "I don't know anymore..."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:38 pm

@relaxing

the most logical would be chase (the dark horse) and luke (the unicorn).

I see chase being helped by the crew (fake snow, bubble bump). I also think his 2:1 was a wake up call for him and things will be more aggressive from his part and she will feel the heat after tonight's episode.

Luke is the solid... emotional and physicial (as per her words). Instant chemistry (as per her words). same way I see love (as per her words). Crazy (as per words several times in the season after 1:1 before going to sleep, and after tonight quality time).

That is what I wished to see on my screen.

But she likes bad boys... but this 2nd confrontation makes me UH... MAYBE he will be going at hometown.... maybe crossed fingers, toes and whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal