SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by grace8136 Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:53 pm

relaxing wrote: *snipped*
I think whatever happens when she's in the blue V-neck dress and gets really upset might be something really big that has an impact on the ending.  I expect there will be a lot from Thailand hinted at in the second long preview for the rest of the season that we should get soon.  Like there were peeks of the Des Brooks epic breakup and then it was thrown out there front and centre in the mid season preview that something big would be coming.  I'm excited for that in the next couple weeks.

We don't have her RC dress for episode 5 or 7. There's a SC of a guy with a bunch of blood on him. I think it's Alex and it looks like he broke a glass in his hands. I don't know how there could be that much blood, but I wonder if that goes with the SC of her in the blue dress.

relaxing wrote:With the press about Jordan and Robby seeming (just to me) like a guy who just threw himself into the silliness of the show and is having a blast with it but not necessarily genuine in his feelings, if they are the last 2 and Jojo decides to pull a Brad I'll be  cheering and bowing down to Jojo as the ultimate. Normally, a no pick would seem like a waste of a season, but somehow this time it would feel great in a way given the spoilers.

This reminded me of something. Does anyone remember an article about JoJo complaining about the lousy choice of men she had and throwing a tantrum about it? I wrote it off because I don't believe JoJo would act like that even if she agreed about the men, but what if there was some kernel of truth in it? It was near the beginning of filming.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:03 pm

[quote="HEA"]
relaxing wrote:

Snipped this post for just the pic ....

I've noticed this pic too HEA in the preview.  Already sunset, Jojo walking alone on the beach.  Interesting, and your catch of what she said on Kelly def has my interest peaked on your theory.  Could explain some things for sure.

I think whatever happens when she's in the blue V-neck dress and gets really upset might be something really big that has an impact on the ending.  I expect there will be a lot from Thailand hinted at in the second long preview for the rest of the season that we should get soon.  Like there were peeks of the Des Brooks epic breakup and then it was thrown out there front and centre in the mid season preview that something big would be coming.  I'm excited for that in the next couple weeks.

Thank you @relaxing  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 1377737533

now that the chad drama is almost over. They have to keep us on our toes and play on the motto of this season: will she be blindsided another time or not?

This season reminds me so much of Des who was crazy about Brooks... and Ahsley with Bentley. It is a mix of both season x10. A gold mine for the producers who lets remember are the one who cast each guy and ask them 15 pages and more questions, have professional to evaluate them PRIOR the show. So totally aware of who is who.

I totally see a big drama teary earlier departure at F3 with jordan. Then she moves on and decide that she is not ready to be engaged. The last pic and the voice over totally contradict each other. That is typical edits: want us to believe one thing when it is another.

This blue glitter dress is definitely huge for her. She does not fake that. We see the camera crewmen, we see her asking her handler to join her. She is devastated. When she says that scares her and we see the bloody white shirt. Maybe an accident happened? But she is in a cocktail dress so it is not some random stranger IMO

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Bluedr10
my scap from recorded TV - ep 1

Based on this screen cap of her in the blue dress, and from the previews isn't this the same one shown about the same time of a guy with a lot of blood on his white dress shirt, and her saying is her hurt bad, we also hear sirens in the back ground like a possible accident or something happened? Also with production all around she is hear saying move away or get away or something, I could be wrong.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Dresss10
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Dresss11
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Dresss12
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Dresss13

my scap from recorded TV

Looks like an elaborate dress with a slit on her leg side
plus on her first night, she  also had long hair like that
and who knows what damage it can do in thailand weather?
is it humid there?

I can clearly see a plunging V, straps, embellished at her waist. The material looks also rich and pink
with ben she has a pink dress also right?
I highlighted the last pic to see details

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Where are those SCs of her in the dress (that's being discussed above) from?  The season long preview from epi 1?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Ladybug, the SCs of the dress are from the season promo that was released after Episode 1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Ok, thanks, I thought so.  Was going to see what Litta and I had to of that SC, to see if anything was different or clearer.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:21 pm

JMO---the bottom portion of the dress is gauzy/filmy material. She is not wearing shoes and walking at the shoreline. She is not even carrying shoes and then took off. There are no shoes present. That dress is cut way too high up to be a "gown", IMO. 
This does not scream FRC to me. 
I'm wondering if the gauzy, filmy part is a cover up and the top portion is a part of a 1 pc swimsuit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:27 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Dresss14
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Dresss15

my scap from recorded TV

she has the right cocktail make up IMO...
the right pink color nails
the right pink color lipstick
eyes with some amount of make up
And I do see an elaborate dress in the texture.
The only thing is when she walks it is blurry
at her waist, we see shells I think and it goes both in the middle of both top/bottom which is 2 different material like more silk in the bottom and another heavier on the top.

Let say that she got rid of the 2 guys... then get rid of her shoes and the last dramatic scene is seeing her walking at the sunset... alone.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Am I dreaming or did anyone else hear a JoJo voice over in one of the previews saying something tearfully like "I was falling in love with him" that sounds like something she would say about someone important she is seeing leave!! At the time I was thinking it might be what she says when she lets Luke go at Final 4 but it could be anytime and anyone. She seems way into Luke so something must happen for him to be let go!!! I suppose it could have been snipped from Ben's season but will be listening intently to see if it is repeated.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:35 pm

So 2 possible scenarios on the dress, either it's a fake out to let us think she picked no one or she actually picked no one. The dress IMO may not be glam for an FRC in Jojo's typical style but I don't think it's a dress she wore on a date either so they purposefully shot her in that outfit for a reason.

Someone posted that we should get more screen caps on Monday. If that's the case maybe we will see another dress that will be more FRC like or maybe not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:39 pm

I don't see this as being her FRC dress. She seems to like more fitted dresses, also she doesn't seem to have on any jewelry here and her hair seems to plan for a FRC.

Personally, I think her FRC will be more fitted and not something free and flowly like this dress. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:41 pm

to add to the noone theory

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 2010
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 1511
Fleiss twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal