SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:37 pm

JBF wrote:Oh James, James, James. Go back to your guitar.

She is definitely losing interest in Jordan though. Ha ha!

you know? I am 50/50 split. I want to believe she is a smart cookie but most of the time the edits show me a pickle.

on some scap moments, I DO see some doubts, some 'I know your type', some 'I am playing your game because it is fun' ... but I do not trust you. Sometimes she is staring at him in silence as if she wants to go inside the head's guy and she has this 'I don't trust you' face

and

and on some other scap moments' I am like... she sees only jordan. Like here. It could also be because she knows that his wish is to step inside and work there?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Smitte11
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:05 pm

http://zap2it.com/2016/06/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-conspiring/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/the-bachelorette-jordan-rodgers-brother-aaron-rodgers-green-bays-complicated-relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:06 pm

ForeverLove wrote:http://zap2it.com/2016/06/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-conspiring/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/the-bachelorette-jordan-rodgers-brother-aaron-rodgers-green-bays-complicated-relationship

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:12 pm

This quote from the source above:

• He probably doesn’t win, because he probably wouldn’t hem and haw when asked if he believes it’s possible to really find true love on reality television if he had and was currently engaged to JoJo Fletcher.

• SMH!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:15 pm

"Hem and haw"? From the Garbage interview? I don't think he was heming and hawing.. All he said was that he was skeptical, but real feelings develop (in a nutshell.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:"Hem and haw"? From the Garbage interview? I don't think he was heming and hawing.. All he said was that he was skeptical, but real feelings develop (in a nutshell.)
Yeah I don't get it!! There was no hemming or hawing. He sounded extremely confident and legit about what he was saying. It made it very clear to me to understand that even if he's a liar/BSer, he's excellent at it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm

He has to be careful to keep the topic on point to the current episode that airs without revealing what is to come.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:"Hem and haw"? From the Garbage interview? I don't think he was heming and hawing.. All he said was that he was skeptical, but real feelings develop (in a nutshell.)
Yeah I don't get it!! There was no hemming or hawing. He sounded extremely confident and legit about what he was saying. It made it very clear to me to understand that even if he's a liar/BSer, he's excellent at it.
Totally. He actually sounded intelligent and rational with what he said TBH.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:39 pm

I will say this. I can see why he wants to be a sportscaster. He definitely has an Al Michaels vibe to his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Send someone home on a 1 on 1?

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Dramac10
chris harrisson twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal