SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:52 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't have a horse in the race at all. I would of preferred JoJo to end up alone. But, since that's not likely based on the clues, and since its Jordan that matches up to those clues, I'm only being realistic here. And like I've said, if she's happy..then good for her! 

IMO.
She seems down right giddy. I am way okay with Jordan and JoJo as a couple. It looks good on her.
Yep!!! She's totally, totally different in the snaps with Becca than ever before. It was clear how happy she was in the post-show media but seeing the candid snaps is really eye opening to me. As much as I love Jo and as much on guard as I felt about BBJ initially, I cannot not root for them after seeing her snaps. That is one happy, loved and glowing girl! And sorry, if BBJ is managing to spend 20 hours a day texting Jo and then also hit on Insta models, he's some sort of wizard and deserves our awe! Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:00 am

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't have a horse in the race at all. I would of preferred JoJo to end up alone. But, since that's not likely based on the clues, and since its Jordan that matches up to those clues, I'm only being realistic here. And like I've said, if she's happy..then good for her! 

IMO.
She seems down right giddy. I am way okay with Jordan and JoJo as a couple. It looks good on her.
Yep!!! She's totally, totally different in the snaps with Becca than ever before. It was clear how happy she was in the post-show media but seeing the candid snaps is really eye opening to me. As much as I love Jo and as much on guard as I felt about BBJ initially, I cannot not root for them after seeing her snaps. That is one happy, loved and glowing girl! And sorry, if BBJ is managing to spend 20 hours a day texting Jo and then also hit on Insta models, he's some sort of wizard and deserves our awe! Jmo.
The snaps have been so dang cute. I wish she was my big sissy  giggling She's so fun. Btw, izacmann on IG has two cute bts videos from the photoshoot. Too adorbs  cheerleader

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:06 am

Thanks Lennie (hope you enjoy that new name laugh out loud heartbeat), those bts Instas were so cute!! Jo is even affectionate with Becca! She really must be totally glued when it's actually the man she loves instead of a bestie. She's pretty much the most precious girl ever imo. What a sweetheart.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:11 am

Alanna wrote:Thanks Lennie (hope you enjoy that new name laugh out loud heartbeat), those bts Instas were so cute!! Jo is even affectionate with Becca! She really must be totally glued when it's actually the man she loves instead of a bestie. She's pretty much the most precious girl ever imo. What a sweetheart.
Aww yeah, cute nickname.  awwww She really is the cutest. So lovable. I wanna cry she's sooo *heart eyes*  :tissuebox

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:20 am

ooooo I think that jojo was so NOT into alex.....

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Oups210
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Oups10
http://www.eonline.com/news/778212/you-need-to-watch-the-bachelorette-contestants-attempt-to-rap-for-some-reason

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:28 am

^^^Oh I think you are so right!!! :yes:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:57 am

JoJo is so cute without makeup!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 am

the little scaptchat of little kids she likes on twitter saying that they love jojo are melting my heart. they are adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:32 am

Please be careful when using the word "we". We means everyone, and that's not the case when it comes to opinions because not everyone agrees. Therefore it should be worded differently. Since I have no desire to put one down to make someone else look better, the "we" doesn't apply in this case. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:50 pm

GuardianAngel, this isn't about "we". This is all about ME.

ME still s-u-s-p-e-c-t-s she picks Unicorn Boy. ME thinks Fleissmeister is up to no good this season.  :con1:

Of course, we won't know until we see how this plays out. Believe me. My life will still be the same regardless how it ends.

These previews crack me up though.

narrator: "The guys' confidence may be key"

Robby says "I'm the only front runner here". Oh really now?! Are you that certain Robby Bobby?

Jordan hilariously rolls his eyes in response to Robby (just by the edit, not in reality) as Chase observes him. What is interesting this season is how they have been pushing this *competition* between Robby and Jordan since Pennsylvania, when they kept showing Jordan all angry during Robby's make-out session with her by the fountain... then featured clueless Robby while Jordan repeated his stunt at stealing a kiss, pinning her against a dark corner. Also show both acting all uber-confident they are the top two while they had their pedicures in Uragwwwway.

narrator: "But JoJo is battling her doubts"... regarding somebody "looking at another girl". We get loaded with a ton of Robby here. "You're lying!" (I am only watching Jordan to make sure he doesn't have the advantage over me.)

Of course, her scene of "you're telling me you're falling in love with me / I don't feel as excited as I should be" involves either Alex or James getting dumped. However Chase is featured at the end, as if these lines are directed towards him. Awww... poor Chase. Please make him the next Bachelor. Of course he has to cry as equally well as Derrick did.

oooof! It sure seems like none of these guys "get the girl" at the end of this.

*chuckle chuckle* I am still tickled by how she thrusts herself towards Mister Off Screen in the opening shot by the hay stacks. Then says "as excited as" over a kissing scene with him. Kray-zee. Kray... zeeee.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:13 pm

@JBF

OK I did not know I would ask you that but I need your take on this:

Jojo, in her BLOG, said:

Ep 5
"Back at the hotel, it was great just talking to my men. Luke, come on. He is a M-A-N. Can you women out there see what I'm seeing in him? I hope so!"

why is she calling ou the women out there?
In her blogs she also alternates present and past tenses when she talks about Luke

There is also a nice video on top that is interesting.

VERSUS

Her BLOG here:

Ep 6
"Let me just preface these next few sentences with: I'm sorry Dad. The PASSION between Luke and I ... I mean, I'm sure you all could feel that through your TV. It was HOTT. Period."

"That night, my time with Luke exceeded anything I could have imagined. I wanted to make sure he knew that by giving him the rose."

--

my other question is:

do you think prods played with us with the jordan/robby cucumber thing?

1. like the banana with ashley?
2. play that they are the top 2?

---

Can you tell me what you think of all her ITM and the VO of the last rose ceremony. I think there is some clues that are pointing that jordan is not F1 and the rejection will be emotional.

I am thinking that this is a preparation for the FRC ceremony, potentially noone or jordan rejection.

Again, I am surprised that this week we did not see much robby... for someone who claims to be a front-runner.... the only one BTW. jAMES think jordan and luke are.

LAST RC is interesting. imo

VO: what if I send home the man I am supposed to end up with?
ITM: How am I supposed to recover from that?
VO: I have to make a decision of the most important in my life
ITM: and I have to figure it out in a matter of hours (Jordan)
Jordan: there are 3 roses and there are 4 of us who are at risks. It makes anybody a little nervous

1st background

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Ar110
my scap from recorded TV

2nd background (jojo's face is IMO fuller)

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Ar210
my scap from recorded TV

VO: I do not know how to make this decision
ITM: I am scared to make a mistake and send somebody home someone I could have a future with.

---

The facial is interesting. When jordan says: I want to be engaged and proposed at the end of this and I think we can get there. Here is jojo reaction after saying: you do?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Youdo210
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Youdo10
my scap from recorded TV

Jojo: finallyyyy you are talking about your feelinnnngs... this is different....

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Youdo310
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Youdo410
my scap from recorded TV

Jordan: I am not going to let you down. I promise

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Youdo610
my scap from recorded TV

---

A lot of contradictory things are on my mind now:

"Finally":

- episode 6 and no emotional connection has been done versus luke which has been already covered
- waiting impatiently for him to make a move
- he used the right words, same words she said during the GD
- both looked at the crew.... again (repeat of episode 1 ?)

---

Then in last GD, I saw luke next to jojo when they sat. And it is obvious to me that they asked jordan to move next to alex and robby at the end and she squeezed herself between james and luke inthe smaller sofa...... I immediately thought GOOD boys versus BAD boys.

From my perspective, I thought that the GD was all about Luke (romance) and againn conflict/confrontation with Jordan with a new third player James.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Pos111
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Pos310
my scap from recorded TV

also noticed that the only 2 guys she put her head down like that are Jordan and luke

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Youdo710
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 1713
my scap from recorded TV

anyway, I am curious of your opinion  @JBF  :yes:
I thought we have some time until monday to chat away right?  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 1377737533

EVERYTHING above is my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:15 pm

HEA wrote:@JBF

OK I did not know I would ask you that but I need your take on this:

Jojo, in her BLOG, said:

Ep 5
"Back at the hotel, it was great just talking to my men. Luke, come on. He is a M-A-N. Can you women out there see what I'm seeing in him? I hope so!"

There is also a nice video on top that is interesting.

That woman is Kray-Z.

Of course, you COULD argue that she is promoting him to be the next Bachelor.

Then again... she calls him a M-A-N.

VERSUS

Her BLOG here:

Ep 6
"Let me just preface these next few sentences with: I'm sorry Dad. The PASSION between Luke and I ... I mean, I'm sure you all could feel that through your TV. It was HOTT. Period."

"That night, my time with Luke exceeded anything I could have imagined. I wanted to make sure he knew that by giving him the rose."

I am reminded of the lyrics in that song... laugh out loud!

And we'll build this love from the ground up
Now 'til forever it's all of me, all of you
Just take my hand
And I'll be the man your dad hoped that I'd be

my other question is:

do you think prods played with us with the jordan/robby cucumber thing?

1. like the banana with ashley?
2. play that they are the top 2?

I dunno. I just cracked up when Robby said the guys on the group date would be making sand castles. The guy is genuinely FUNNY. Later on his date he was playing pick-a-boo on the sand.

Can you tell me what you think of all her ITM and the VO of the last rose ceremony. I think there is some clues that are pointing that jordan is not F1 and the rejection will be emotional.  

Some key lines of interest at the start of the RC:

Over Jordan, she says "this has not made my goodbyes any easier..."
Over Robby and Alex "this is the hardest decision..."
Over Jordan and James "I've had to make"

I love how Jordan massages James' back after he is spared. Both have forgiven each other after their spat a while back. Jordan really is a nice guy. Just because I question his pecking order doesn't mean I don't like Pompadour Boy.

some VO on him such
VO: what if I send home the man I am supposed to end up with?
ITM: How am I supposed to recover from that?
VO: I have to make a decision of the most important in my life
ITM: and I have to figure it out in a matter of hours (Jordan)
Jordan: there are 3 roses and there are 4 of us who are at risks. It makes anybody a little nervous

1st background

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Ar110
my scap from recorded TV

2nd background (jojo's face is IMO fuller)

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Ar210
my scap from recorded TV

VO: I do not know how to make this decision
ITM: I am scared to make a mistake and send somebody home someone I could have a future with.

I watched this again and didn't see too-too much to work on. However I will add here that in Ashley's season, we discovered that she shot a cluster of ITMs in multiple outfits in May when she had a nice tan and a new hair-do, the same she sported for a TV Guide interview. These included her F-bomb for Bentley that was edited into the Hong Kong episode. The Eagle Eyes in the Screencap Department probably should look at these sometime. How she discusses things in ITM shot the week of the other footage versus post-show might be important. In a cute little curve ball that caused problems in Juan and Andi's seasons, Clare Bear and Chris Soules also did post-show ITMs too and they weren't F1 contestants. Chris, in particular, did a lot of multiple wardrobe changes to fit the different dates, but all shot in the same setting. My guess is that they were building up his storyline for future Bachelordom. (Maybe his "rival" Arie was never in consideration after all?) We used to think only the lead and the F1 had post-show ITMs, but apparently not.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal