SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:52 am

How hilarious if Luke was f1 and they just locked Jo away for no reason this weekend to trick us? It's like Mr Rochester and his crazy wife laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:55 am

Yea, lock Jo away and then let hundreds of college fangirls at Luke all weekend.  laugh out loud

Totally a smart idea, especially given some of his previous fan pics.   :gotcha:  Nope, Jojo wouldn't mind or be be jealous at all.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:00 am

And JoJo's beautiful sexy giggle was a hoax to convince us she alone with a guy.  She was a little too convincing, IMO.   Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:04 am

@Alanna, There is not even a concrete proof that Jojo was lock away.... she was spotted at the airport.... and that was it.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:07 am

Except for a few likes on SM she was total quiet for the long weekend.  Yesterday, she suddenly reappeared and was all over SC with Becca.  No need to just go silent and disappear for multiple days unless your on a SHV, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:09 am

chase4me wrote:@Alanna, There is not even a concrete proof that Jojo was lock away.... she was spotted at the airport.... and that was it.
You're right. However, she's spotted at the airport near Palm Springs, not spotted or active on sm all weekend other than a snap of a fire pit and no word who she's with, then shows up with Becca and her LA friends right as a shv is supposed to end. The only guy not accounted for all weekend either is BBJ, although his best friends and bro are together in Nash. 

Again, you're right, no proof, but I'm personally a fan of Occam's razor or if it looks like a duck and quacks like one, it's probably not an elephant. This is all jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:22 am

I believe that Jordan would have attended his friend's wedding, but he was with JoJo. Plus, he started tweeting again yesterday when the SHV was over. The F4 were accounted for over the holiday weekend, but Jordan was MIA. It doesn't take much to put two and two together. Of course this is JMOAA. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 am

Jojo activity:

July 1: 13 likes + 1 tweet + 6 replies
July 2: 8 likes (including another unicorn) + 1 tweet + 1 reply
July 3: 2 likes + 1 tweet + 1 reply
July 4: 10 likes + 1 weet + 1 reply
July 5: one tweet with picture with becca

i would say that jojo was not completely silent IMO and this is only twitter.

then the choice of airport is maybe not a choice for flights Dallas/LA... just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 am

Great job HEA. Jojo was either bored or just wanted to keep up with the outside world. She was very active on SM indeed.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:16 am

^^^I doubt she was bored.  ;)  The twenty somethings have their phones with them at all times.  The amount of likes is nothing and really is not that much throughout the course of a day.  One of her snaps showed her on what I believe to be the SH visit.  Smiley

Put all of this together with BBJ missing in action, and the mystery is solved..imo! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 am

Did you see how many SCs she and Becca had yesterday?  A few likes here and there throughout the day and 2 SCs that are probably from the SHV, are Jo being quiet!  laugh out loud

She flew into an airport near a location where SHV have been held in the past.  Then was not spotted anywhere until yesterday when she resurfaced in SC with Becca.  Jordan was not seen anywhere either.  Instead of where's Waldo, it was where's Jordan... But he was not spotted in the first wedding pic or pic with his brother and friends celebrating the 4th.  If they were not together on a SHV, I would have expected them both to share some pics, be included in friends or families SM or at least be sited somewhere over the long, holiday weekend.  In this case I think it's pretty clear 2 + 2 = 4. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^I doubt she was bored.  ;)  The twenty somethings have their phones with them at all times.  The amount of likes is nothing and really is not that much throughout the course of a day.  One of her snaps showed her on what I believe to be the SH visit.  Smiley

Put all of this together with BBJ missing in action, and the mystery is solved..imo!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 1710264613

Ta, they could also be lying in each other's Arms with phones in their hands. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 3806527698

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal