SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:and maybe as someone said here, there was NO SHV eh?  just sayin'

I would like to read the reasons that may have been sleuthed to confirm there may not have been a SHV or point me to the thread. TYIA

it's been said that jordan was in a marriage.
marriage means generally a party
maybe he flew to his family or whatever
he was almost silent on SM

we know that jojo had job commitment this week.
maybe she did not want to be seen on media
I listed the # that she was not silent on SM

If the airport would have been outside LA
if Jordan was known to have no reason to be in LA
if the scapchat was just a nice place to be (jojo said on interview that she is a night owl)

yes, probabilities goes more to SHV but what if it was not one?
as far as I know, I did not see a picture of both together like kaitlyn/shawn

I would like to keep an open mind on this option, that is all.
After all, many houses in LA do have swimming pool.

If someone show me a picture of jordan and jojo, then I will certainly eat my words
but until then, I'd like to stay on the maybe, maybe not side

did we check their respective family and friends?

TY

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:02 pm

This is not Kaitlyns season. giggling

So far no snapchatgate

Till then keep sleuthing

Or fridgegate either.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:05 pm

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I would like to read the reasons that may have been sleuthed to confirm there may not have been a SHV or point me to the thread. TYIA

if the scapchat was just a nice place to be (jojo said on interview that she is a night owl)

If someone show me a picture of jordan and jojo, then I will certainly eat my words

TY

Reference the two bolded statements are two of the most suspect and lead to him being at a SHV this weekend: IF part of his friends wedding party, HE was not spotted in any of his friends wedding pictures that people have sleuthed out, so if part of the friends wedding party, he'd be in the pictures.

The second being his brother Luke, was in Nashville visiting with some of what are said to be Jordan's friends July 4th weekend. Again if he were not f1, and not at a SHV then as close as he and Luke are, I would say he would most likely would have been in Nashville as well.

The lack of his SM activity for 4 days, then on Tuesday to be quite active gives more reason pointing to a SHV. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:09 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
GA historically isn't July 4th one of the biggest clues we've seen over the years of this franchise as being a SHV for the couples???  please correct me if I am wrong, but I know you've been around these spoiler boards for a while and just in case my memory is slipping a wee bit. thumbsup    

Yes, I posted upthread the reason's we are pretty sure there was a SHV, plus what LB says below.

Ladybug82 wrote:She was alone when last seen and disappeared (no fan pics or tweets mentioning seeing her) for 4-5 days on a known SHV weekend.  Where else would she have been?  And why would she be not be out and about celebrating the holiday weekend with family and friends in Dallas, or Becca or friends in CA, since her arrival was the last time she was spotted until she popped up in snaps with Becca, if she wasn't all wrapped up with her F1 somewhere?

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

TY

Jordan was not in a marriage. A friend of a friend got married. Do you know if he got a wedding invitation? There were no SM pics of him at this wedding, which his brother attended which were sleuthed on SM. Jordan is not one to be on SM a lot anyway, so SM activity in his case is hit and miss, unless he is favouriting at the same time JoJo is. If he doesn't use SM that often, but favourites SM posts at the same time as JoJo, it's highly likely they are together. As was the case for Andi/Josh Kaitlyn/Shawn and several others that were sleuthed and proven.

What job commitment did JoJo have?

We have had SHV pics on July 4th several times. Kaitlyn pool area, Josh/Andi lake, Des/Chris, off the top of my head. That is why July 4th weekend, sleuthers are on the look out due to past history.

I'm not sure if you read all the posts, but there have been plenty of facts to list indicating a SHV. Everyone was accounted for. There were SM pics of family AFTER July 4th. Jordan with his Father, JoJo with Becca. Why would they not be enjoying July 4th together with families, as most American's celebrate with huge parties and families.

Nothing wrong with keeping an open mind, as long as there are facts and not speculation fabricated without any reasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Most people spend the 4th with friends or family. No photos of JoJo with friends or family. No photos of Jordan with friends or family. Just a few tweets/likes. JoJo posts a video of palm trees, a fire pit, fireworks and she's giggling. No one was seen. Just scenery. It was a SHV weekend with Jordan, imo. They both started tweeting and snapchatting again on the 5th. Seems too coincidental to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:14 pm

for me it is speculations. not solid proof. IMO

do we have all the pictures/selfies of this event/wedding of everyone who was there or it happen to have only 1 or 2 pictures?

maybe he did not want to be the center of attention on this special event of 2 people in love and give them all the fame?

I am close to certain members of my family but it happened/happens that we do not share holidays together all the time.

Jojo was active on SM. Maybe tuesday his event was over.

Just daring to share a different opinion, that is all. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:This is not Kaitlyns season. giggling

So far no snapchatgate

Till then keep sleuthing

Or fridgegate either.

I LOVED fridgegate!!! That was the absolute best. Jo and BBJ came close with the fire pit this year but so far both have been good little soldiers! Hehe! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Yes they are on their best behaviour! I bet they were read the riot act because of K's & S's er, slip up. laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Well HEA, here's this for you: the photoshoot people at StylistLA gave JoJo her very own unicorn mug laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 pm

I have just a hard time to picture jojo picking jordouche.
that is why I am keeping hope she picked another guy.
But if she picked him, she made her bed.
Right now, I want to keep my :rosiecolored and believe that the edits I see is a jojo/luke happy ending.
if there is any doubt and no solid proof, I will remain on my cosy maybe, maybe not corner
TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Remember Jef with his Jul 4 pic standing over a grill where it was obviously a meal for 2? They all like to get close to the edge without outright telling. I'd never make it. I'd probably pull a Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:23 pm

IMO, we got our Easter Egg with JoJo's snap of the fireworks. The sleuthers here have been monitoring the F4 guys, SM, likes on SM and have a sense who was where.  So some of us commented how JoJo was making her own fireworks with Jordon this weekend.  Voilà, we got a snap with JoJo sounding like she was being kissed and giggling while watching the fireworks.  #fireworksgate
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal