SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:43 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I find Chase to be very attractive. I think he seems like a sweetheart, well put together, and a loyal guy. I actually do see an attraction there between him and JoJo, so I get why he made it as far as he supposedly did. If I was the lead, I probably would have taken him far too. With that being said, the many pictures of lions and videos/pictures of him with guns and hiking/camping do nothing for me. That's just not my life style and it's not either for a lot of people. Everyone has a match out there, I just don't think JoJo would fit well into Chase's life style. I do see her with somebody in regards to their life style like Luke, Robby, or Jordan, but I do think she liked him and he probably fell for her in the bubble too. IMO.
There's a pic on JoJo's IG of her shooting too. It's a different type of gun though.

Yes, but it's from the very beginning of 2013 and there hasn't been anything like that since, so I don't know if that's something she truly enjoys doing on a regular basis, or if she just went along to do it for the heck of it. It's clearly something Chase enjoys doing often. I just don't think their lifestyles match up well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:49 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I find Chase to be very attractive. I think he seems like a sweetheart, well put together, and a loyal guy. I actually do see an attraction there between him and JoJo, so I get why he made it as far as he supposedly did. If I was the lead, I probably would have taken him far too. With that being said, the many pictures of lions and videos/pictures of him with guns and hiking/camping do nothing for me. That's just not my life style and it's not either for a lot of people. Everyone has a match out there, I just don't think JoJo would fit well into Chase's life style. I do see her with somebody in regards to their life style like Luke, Robby, or Jordan, but I do think she liked him and he probably fell for her in the bubble too. IMO.
There's a pic on JoJo's IG of her shooting too. It's a different type of gun though.

Yes, but it's from the very beginning of 2013 and there hasn't been anything like that since, so I don't know if that's something she truly enjoys doing on a regular basis, or if she just went along to do it for the heck of it. It's clearly something Chase enjoys doing often. I just don't think their lifestyles match up well.
Yeah, I don't know.

Chase would of been my f1 though. Smiley

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Yeah, I don't know.

Chase would of been my f1 though. Smiley

:yes: Me too.  Chase would be my F1 for me so far based on just the show character (the gun thing is a turn off to me too, but I'm more looking at what I see on the show).

He's my preference, but I don't think his lifestyle is the best fit for Jojo or she's most into him or she should or will pick him.  I didn't think Jojo's was a fit for Ben and I still sure enjoyed shipping their little connection while it lasted on the show.  Same Becca and Chris.   So for me I like who I like together even if they're not spoiled as F1 just based on personal preference. For me this season it's Chase and Jojo so far.  I actually really like her with pretty much anyone though so I'm sure I'll enjoy the relationships of all the top guys. Smiley  Fun season when you love the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Sometimes opposites attract. My parents are total opposites and are going 30 years strong till this day. Jo doesn't exactly need a guy that has her same lifestyle. She needs someone that grounds her but still keeps it exciting. I think Chase fits that perfectly. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Sometimes opposites attract. My parents are total opposites and are going 30 years strong till this day. Jo doesn't exactly need a guy that has her same lifestyle. She needs someone that grounds her but still keeps it exciting. I think Chase fits that perfectly. JMO

Sadly I don't think that's Jojo's feelings. I like Chase and said, I'd love a foiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Honestly, I still hear her speak differently to Chase than the other guys. Her voice is softer, the way she says his name, the flow of conversation. On other dates, she seemed to be asking questions in a more scripted, interview way. She turned that off for Chase.

What I was looking for in her interaction with Jordan was the same vulnerability, and I didn't see it. She was basically asking Jordan to respond in a certain way, to "give her more". She didn't have to do that with Chase.

To me it just looks more real with Chase, at this point.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Honestly, I still hear her speak differently to Chase than the other guys.  Her voice is softer, the way she says his name, the flow of conversation. On other dates, she seemed to be asking questions in a more scripted, interview way. She turned that off for Chase.

What I was looking for in her interaction with Jordan was the same vulnerability, and I didn't see it. She was basically asking Jordan to respond in a certain way, to "give her more". She didn't have to do that with Chase.

To me it just looks more real with Chase, at this point.

I agree! Even from the tiny clip of their talk night one, the way she looks at him is different too IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:25 pm

I think she's good at meeting the nature of each guy she interacts with; BBJ is, no surprise considering his BB ways, a little "tougher" than Chase so she meets him there versus Chase, who seems quieter/more soft spoken. It's part of what makes her extremely likeable and relatable to most imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Again, I'll gladly take Chase. Smiley He's gotta be willing to occasionally drive the 50 miles down the highway to my city though. I know, tough ask. Lol

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 87b72b10 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 86669110 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Chase is beautiful....he soo reminds me of Brad Womack....Ashley Iaconetti in her Cosmo blogs said she is a fan, and he gets better and better every episode. Brooks on afterbuzz said he is genuine, sincere and a good guy.

I just love what I have seen of him soo far, and out of the spoiled f4 I like him the most

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:00 pm

thumbsup
mysthelma wrote:Chase is beautiful....he soo reminds me of Brad Womack....Ashley Iaconetti in her Cosmo blogs said she is a fan, and he gets better and better every episode. Brooks on afterbuzz said he is genuine, sincere and a good guy.

I just love what I have seen of him soo far, and out of the spoiled f4 I like him the most

thumbsup
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:34 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 1f49c

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 8367-910 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 I_got_13 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05