SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 35 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 am

limoncello wrote:Chase follows Trump on twitter. Fair enough, I know it doesn't necessary mean anything but he just lost some cookie points for me Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 35 1f601

hmmm Darn you Chase!

& Robby's tagged pics on IG has pics of him with friends holding a Trump banner. laugh out loud

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue May 24, 2016 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 35 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 am

^
He might follow him to just keep up with the stuff he says, not to agree with him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 10:20 am

Isn't this kind of expected from a good ole country boy?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 10:34 am

I follow Gary Busey. Doesn't mean I want to vote, sleep or date him. cantstopl He entertains me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 10:37 am

poohbear wrote:What is his twitter and IG? Can't find him sad

@cbmcnary

I try to post the SM accounts on the first page of their threads so if anyone is looking, you can look there first. He had a different twitter name, then created this new one.

He's been my favourite right off the bat. He's such a darling, all around, great guy from what I can tell.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 24, 2016 11:43 am

To me he just seems like the all-round "right reasons" guy. Seems to be there for the experience, not to cause trouble. I am curious how their relationship progressed and ended, because in the caps from Thailand, he and Jo seem to like each other.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 24, 2016 11:48 am

How does one not pick Chase? laugh out loud I would have in a mila second.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 24, 2016 11:51 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:To me he just seems like the all-round "right reasons" guy. Seems to be there for the experience, not to cause trouble.  I am curious how their relationship progressed and ended, because in the caps from Thailand, he and Jo seem to like each other.

I'm thinking she does like him, Luke and Robby she just has the hot's for the bad boy. Happens a lot the good guys fall by the wayside.

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 12:07 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:To me he just seems like the all-round "right reasons" guy. Seems to be there for the experience, not to cause trouble.  I am curious how their relationship progressed and ended, because in the caps from Thailand, he and Jo seem to like each other.

That's my thought exactly....how did Jojo do the letdown based on what we see on those screencaps that we are projecting as the FD? I am most curious about Chase's letdown more than anything else this season....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue May 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Well I mean don't worry guys. This is Jojo. She won't blindside him. He'll totally see it coming! Kidding.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 24, 2016 12:14 pm

The show made sure to hide Chase or was it just me? It's literally Jordan as the front runner and Luke as the new Bachelor potential. Chase and Robby were in the mix but more as supporting roles. Maybe its a foiler and it's Chase and Robby as the F2 ?

I want Chase as the Bachelor over Luke. Especially since Luke was thrown down our throats as the All American Guy typical intro for Bachelors. I think Chase is just as lovely if not more and would be there for the right reasons 100%. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 12:15 pm

casjacknick wrote:Well I mean don't worry guys. This is Jojo. She won't blindside him. He'll totally see it coming! Kidding.

laugh out loud....I hope she gave better signals of a letdown instead of the straddling FS screen cap that we have seen already....maybe she just had more of an amazing time with the other top guys....but I need the screen caps to convince me, not a believer yet giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05