SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 3:57 am

Bringing over @bblake screen caps to color the thread for y'all  giggling

bblake wrote:S/C thread is still locked, so I'll post these here: 
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Chase110
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Chase210
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Chase310
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Chase410

Could these possibly be Chase's FSD in Thailand? (Source: my screencaps from this video)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by limoncello Tue May 24, 2016 5:37 am

I haven't seen the episode yet but saw this gif on twitter https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/734935141986902016

that was enough for me to be team Chase  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 1f602  fingers crossed for this potential future bachelor.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Tue May 24, 2016 5:47 am

He does look like a sweet man Smiley has it been sleuthed that he is definitely not an F2 or possibly higher?

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 24, 2016 7:50 am

mercieme wrote:Bringing over @bblake screen caps to color the thread for y'all  giggling

bblake wrote:S/C thread is still locked, so I'll post these here: 
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Chase110
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Chase210
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Chase310
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 Chase410

Could these possibly be Chase's FSD in Thailand? (Source: my screencaps from this video)
This is all Thailand, isn't it?

ETA: LOL, gonna answer myself. Those are the typical Junk boats in Thailand, just like the one that Sean/Catherine went on. and IMO, that could very well be the rocks that are typical around Thailand as well.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue May 24, 2016 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 24, 2016 8:14 am

OMG! If he is not F1 then he just has to be the next Bachelor! He is the best looking one in the whole bunch
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 8:17 am

Sweet and adorable and normal! Of COURSE he's not f1. Are you people kidddddding even considering this?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 8:25 am

He seems to have no hang ups, no messy break ups, no nasty secrets. He needs to be the next bachelor!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 24, 2016 8:25 am

Alanna wrote:Sweet and adorable and normal! Of COURSE he's not f1. Are you people kidddddding even considering this?!
Alanna, all we are trying to do or at least all I am trying to do is to prove myself that our sleuthing stands and RS is wrong in that Chase did make F3 and not Luke. THen again, there aren't any pics of Jordan in Thailand so need to find that or not as well.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 8:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Alanna wrote:Sweet and adorable and normal! Of COURSE he's not f1. Are you people kidddddding even considering this?!
Alanna, all we are trying to do or at least all I am trying to do is to prove myself that our sleuthing stands and RS is wrong in that Chase did make F3 and not Luke.  THen again, there aren't any pics of Jordan in Thailand so need to find that or not as well.
I think @Alanna was joking that Chase is simply too good and nice for our normal drama loving bachelorettes to pick as F1. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 24, 2016 8:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Alanna, all we are trying to do or at least all I am trying to do is to prove myself that our sleuthing stands and RS is wrong in that Chase did make F3 and not Luke.  THen again, there aren't any pics of Jordan in Thailand so need to find that or not as well.
I think @Alanna was joking that Chase is simply too good and nice for our normal drama loving bachelorettes to pick as F1. JMO.
ok, sorry, mind on too many things today. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 24, 2016 9:08 am

For right now, F1 has not been confirmed by anyone but RS.  Maybe MF decided to change things around this season to really poke Steve in the eye once and for all.  He could have kept Jordan in hiding until after the FRC.  Jordan is front and center right out of the gate and his activity on sm is so out there, like he doesn't want to hide being the F1.

Personally, I would rather Chase be the next bach than to be F1
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 am

Chase follows Trump on twitter. Fair enough, I know it doesn't necessary mean anything but he just lost some cookie points for me Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 34 1f601
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05