SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:37 am

On the football date when Jojo was asked about her favorites she said Chase shot to the front after their date. Plus she gushed that he looked phenomenal when the came unto the field in their jerseys and she hugged him....

I don't think he is f1 but am interested to see more of their connection on screen.

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:23 am

I think that it is important to note that Chase and Jojo had a private concert instead a public one like Luke and Jordan. :Nod:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:28 am

Chase was going IN on that football date! He was soooo hot. For a man his build and height (bulky and tall), it surprised me that he was able to flip over several times and land on his FEET. That's insane! Did y'all see that? As he was running on the field several times and got knocked over/fell, he flipped over several times and didn't land on his azz or back..but his feet. That's amazing!

I noticed a lot of Jo and Chase interaction last epsiode: they hugged when she got outside to the pool, the yoga by the pool, he ran to her and picked her up when they first got out on the football field, and most important: while all the guys were in the hot tub, she was sitting next to him and and passed her/his drink back to him, which means they were most likely drinking from the same cup.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:32 am

I love Chase, he's like the Chris to her BBJ Brooks, but what can ya do? He'll make a great lead if it doesn't go to Luke.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:36 am

Alanna wrote:I love Chase, he's like the Chris to her BBJ Brooks, but what can ya do? He'll make a great lead if it doesn't go to Luke.

:yes: The heart wants what it wants. If it were me, I'd pick Chase. And I like Chase for JoJo in terms of her need to "feel safe" and move away from her crappy relationship history (the history we know about, because she went on and on about it on Ben's season in regards to her BBC - Big, Bad, Chad ex) to something better with the "nice/family guy." But Jordan is clearly who she is most intrigued by at this point in time, the person she can't let go.

When I like the couple, I can't staaaaand when people go on and on about how the lead should have picked whoever else for whatever reason (like how people are still going on and on that Ben should have picked JoJo), so even though I prefer Chase and Jo^3 aren't really my thing, it's not my life and I don't really care that much. I wouldn't do that to Jo, and I trust she picked the ending that she most wanted to explore IRL. Go with God, Jo. Do what you gotta do.

I do think if we have to compare, Chase is probably JoJo's "Reid," a guy she really had feelings for, the good guy fan favorite that everyone will be clamoring for when all is said and done. She'll probably have idiots posting on her Instagram "should have picked Chase" anytime she posts a picture of Jordan for a while. But Jordan (like Ed for Jiliian) was also in the mix. And the heart wants what it wants. Oh well. If Luke doesn't get the gig, Chase has what it takes to be a fantastic Bachelor, IMO.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:41 am

I agree sosleepy. If Jordan is who she wants I won't be saying she should have picked someone else. I really am not emotionally invested in her so I won't be sad if she doesn't pick someone else. In fact, I will be glad that she doesn't pick certain ones so I can watch them as the bachelor, getting to pick the girl of their choice.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:57 am

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love Chase, he's like the Chris to her BBJ Brooks, but what can ya do? He'll make a great lead if it doesn't go to Luke.

:yes: The heart wants what it wants. If it were me, I'd pick Chase. And I like Chase for JoJo in terms of her need to "feel safe" and move away from her crappy relationship history (the history we know about, because she went on and on about it on Ben's season in regards to her BBC - Big, Bad, Chad ex) to something better with the "nice/family guy." But Jordan is clearly who she is most intrigued by at this point in time, the person she can't let go.

When I like the couple, I can't staaaaand when people go on and on about how the lead should have picked whoever else for whatever reason (like how people are still going on and on that Ben should have picked JoJo), so even though I prefer Chase and Jo^3 aren't really my thing, it's not my life and I don't really care that much. I wouldn't do that to Jo, and I trust she picked the ending that she most wanted to explore IRL. Go with God, Jo. Do what you gotta do.

I do think if we have to compare, Chase is probably JoJo's "Reid," a guy she really had feelings for, the good guy fan favorite that everyone will be clamoring for when all is said and done. She'll probably have idiots posting on her Instagram "should have picked Chase" anytime she posts a picture of Jordan for a while. But Jordan (like Ed for Jiliian) was also in the mix. And the heart wants what it wants. Oh well. If Luke doesn't get the gig, Chase had what it takes to be a fantastic Bachelor, IMO.

Nice post.  I'd be all over Chase like Jojo is on Jordan, personal preference, and I'll probably be shipping Jojo and Chase together until he's gone because I also really like how she is with him, but I'm 100% behind Jojo and I think she has a good head on her shoulders and will pick the right guy for her real life, who is probably Jordan.

Guys like Chase are the exact reason I need spoilers to watch this show though giggling  I usually get a big couple crush on a couple that isn't ever going to happen. With spoilers  I can still enjoy whoever I like the lead with best on the show but also not be disappointed they aren't F1 and still hopefully enjoy the actual love story too hopefully.  This season I like Jojo with all of the F4 so it'll be fun to watch and I can totally see she wants Jordan and why she'd pick him, even if he's not my fav for her.

Back to Chase - man is he ever a keeper based on his edit so far.  And he gets hotter to me by the day.  I'd be fine with any of the top guys as Bachelor but if it turns out to be him it will be fun because I've never had a guy I actually crushed on from the Ette become the lead. Here's hoping.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Funny, I still don't have warm fuzzies for Chase. He is okay, I don't dislike him but he just doesn't do it for me. On the edit he I see more interest from him towards her than her towards him, but the same was true for Luke. Honestly until I saw JoJo almost pull Robby on top of her on the pool table I thought Jordan was the only guy that JoJo was really hot for but she was liking her some Robby kisses.

Now the quiet passion can win out, but I think it usually takes a heart break or being a little more experienced to learn that the slow burn can end up just as hot if not hotter than the big spark.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Funny, I still don't have warm fuzzies for Chase. He is okay, I don't dislike him but he just doesn't do it for me. On the edit he I see more interest from him towards her than her towards him, but the same was true for Luke. Honestly until I saw JoJo almost pull Robby on top of her on the pool table I thought Jordan was the only guy that JoJo was really hot for but she was liking her some Robby kisses.

Now the quiet passion can win out, but I think it usually takes a heart break or being a little more experienced to learn that the slow burn can end up just as hot if not hotter than the big spark.

Yes, he seems like a nice enough guy, but thus far, he is just a tad too monotone for me. That being said, of the slim pickings this season, he is one of the best prospects.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:31 am

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Funny, I still don't have warm fuzzies for Chase. He is okay, I don't dislike him but he just doesn't do it for me. On the edit he I see more interest from him towards her than her towards him, but the same was true for Luke. Honestly until I saw JoJo almost pull Robby on top of her on the pool table I thought Jordan was the only guy that JoJo was really hot for but she was liking her some Robby kisses.

Yes, he seems like a nice enough guy, but thus far, he is just a tad too monotone for me. That being said, of the slim pickings this season, he is one of the best prospects.

I actually think she has a pretty decent top 4 (not in love with Jordan personally) and Wells and Derek are pretty good too. So really a decent 6 out of the top 8. Yappy Alex and let me sing you my song James T are not on my like list, I would have preferred more of any of the three guys let go this week, but I doubt JoJo had a ton of choice in that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 am

I find Chase to be very attractive. I think he seems like a sweetheart, well put together, and a loyal guy. I actually do see an attraction there between him and JoJo, so I get why he made it as far as he supposedly did. If I was the lead, I probably would have taken him far too. With that being said, the many pictures of lions and videos/pictures of him with guns and hiking/camping do nothing for me. That's just not my life style and it's not either for a lot of people. Everyone has a match out there, I just don't think JoJo would fit well into Chase's life style. I do see her with somebody in regards to their life style like Luke, Robby, or Jordan, but I do think she liked him and he probably fell for her in the bubble too. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:I find Chase to be very attractive. I think he seems like a sweetheart, well put together, and a loyal guy. I actually do see an attraction there between him and JoJo, so I get why he made it as far as he supposedly did. If I was the lead, I probably would have taken him far too. With that being said, the many pictures of lions and videos/pictures of him with guns and hiking/camping do nothing for me. That's just not my life style and it's not either for a lot of people. Everyone has a match out there, I just don't think JoJo would fit well into Chase's life style. I do see her with somebody in regards to their life style like Luke, Robby, or Jordan, but I do think she liked him and he probably fell for her in the bubble too. IMO.
There's a pic on JoJo's IG of her shooting too. It's a different type of gun though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05