SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Yes bestbud!

I know it seems unlikely.  But for me she is different with him and has the closest bond from what we've seen other than her physical hots for Jordan.  Even in the Thailand clips she's still leaning in on him with her eyes closed looking all safe and cozy and loved up.

As much fun as people are having looking for Robby clues, I'm dying for a Chase clue.

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:49 pm

Cary the stylist is buddy buddy with BBJ and Robby on insta, he would only get to dress and hang with her f2, no one else. So I think the f2 is solid.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:49 pm

relaxing wrote:Yes bestbud!

I know it seems unlikely.  But for me she is different with him and has the closest bond from what we've seen other than her physical hots for Jordan.  Even in the Thailand clips she's still leaning in on him with her eyes closed looking all safe and cozy and loved up.

As much fun as people are having looking for Robby clues, I'm dying for a Chase clue.

Lol @relaxing I know right.....I think I am past hoping he is f1 just going to enjoy him on the show. Your avatar is the cutest.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Cary the stylist is buddy buddy with BBJ and Robby on insta, he would only get to dress and hang with her f2, no one else. So I think the f2 is solid.

I know Alanna, I don't really hold any hope, I just like the idea.  Does anyone know if Cary has ever done this before?  I don't remember reading such a clue before and seems really boneheaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:06 pm

mysthelma wrote:
relaxing wrote:Yes bestbud!

Lol @relaxing I know right.....I think I am past hoping he is f1 just going to enjoy him on the show. Your avatar is the cutest.  

Me too really.  Logically I don't think he is at all.  But I can't help but wish there was some chance because the thought of him and Jojo makes me :inlove .

(Sorry mods for the double post.  I didn't know how to go back and edit in a Multiquote)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:06 pm

From what I have seen so far, I would like for Chase to be the F1.  He seems like a good guy and he is better looking than Jordan and Robby.  JMO

Maybe the next Bachelor?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:07 pm

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:Cary the stylist is buddy buddy with BBJ and Robby on insta, he would only get to dress and hang with her f2, no one else. So I think the f2 is solid.

I know Alanna, I don't really hold any hope, I just like the idea.  Does anyone know if Cary has ever done this before?  I don't remember reading such a clue before and seems really boneheaded.
I can't recall but he does as he wants typically laugh out loud 

I like Chase too, I think he brings 1/2 of the needed equation to what Jo needs: comfort and safety but he's missing the other 1/2 for her specifically imo: goofiness. He's fun and playful but it's not the man Jo wants and needs it from imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:17 pm

l like Chase and if Jojo didn't pick him that's because they are not meant to be. I believe one day he will meet a girl who's perfect for him and she will be his one and forever. Jmo.
BTW, does anyone know if he's back to work?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:24 pm

I think he may be back at work...he mentioned in one of his snaps that he been super busy that why he doesn't snapchat much.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:48 pm

He snapped getting fast food....Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 Image22
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 Image24
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 Image23

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:53 pm

I call Chase our hidden gem!

I just love this guy!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:27 am

I put it in Luke's thread but it should be in here too.  He's leading the pack.   Hugesmile

Ladybug82 wrote:Just gonna leave this here...  laugh out loud

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 9552d7bf10b9a240429dc48e65dd4b89_zpssb6fi3lg

All those squats and work outs make for some nice views.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05