SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by spoilerqueen Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:05 am

hahaha on snapchat chase is getting a haircut and he asks the hairdresser if she's going to cut it like Jordan Rodgers' hair

spoilerqueen

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:48 am

Just noticed this video from the football date, shows a few quick seconds of JoJo taking part in the football drills and she's trying to tackle or get past Chase, who is trying to block her.  It looks so cute and fun, I wish we'd gotten to see that interaction between them.

Also she says in the interview she wants someone who is honest, genuine and makes her feel safe.  Makes me think Chase was soooo close to exactly what she is looking for or what her head tells her she wants (she called him genuine post show and said a few times he makes her feel safe during their date).  I think she just had the hots too much for Jordan to not pick him.  A few years down the road it might have been Chase IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuwExhvrRhw

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:46 am

He is just so sexy!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:54 am

There are so many layers to attraction and desire. You can look at a person and know they are everything you should want, but you just don't feel that way about them. IRL where you aren't dating other men maybe you give it time and see if it grows, but on this show she is dating multiple men, so I understand not chosing the one who is everything you know you should want because there is one who does give you those excited feelings. 

The big spark versus the slow growing heat. Ten weeks is almost always going to favor the spark, it feels stronger and more exciting in the short term. Des was the only example where the slow growing heat won, but that took the spark leaving. Maybe Trista too with Ryan over Charlie, it's been so long I don't remember her first couple of weeks. I do remember being shocked she chose Ryan.

I do agree that if he is still single in his 30s Chase is going to have plenty of women who have had enough sparks and like the slow building heat. I bet he finds his own spark way before then.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:57 am

Here are a few from the link posted:
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 Screen11

They ended the segment with this
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 Screen12
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:26 am

Soo cute. Looks like he makes her laugh as well, which is another trait she looks for in a partner.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:43 am

D'aww those screencaps are adorable! I really enjoy their chemistry together
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:31 am

Caps are so adorable!! How can this chickadee NOT feel "safe" with such a fun, affectionate and playful guy? Oh Jo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:42 pm

I think Jojo did what exactly Ali did. Fell into lust and couldn't get past that. This will be another Roberto and Ali. During Ali's season, I wanted her to pick Chris so bad because I love Chris but they wouldn't have been right for each other.

I don't want Jojo to pick Chase so I'm glad she picked Jordan (if spoilers are correct). I want Chase to do the choosing of the right girl for him. I know he'll choose well because he doesn't want to end up like his parents.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:55 pm

I agree Sarah! Chase needs to be the one picking his girl! I'm not sad that JoJo picked Jordan because I think her and Jordan just want to have some fun. Maybe it will last and maybe it won't. I think when Chase picks that someone special he will be like Ben and do what it takes to make it work.............I hope.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:58 pm

This song is what plays in my head every time there is that perfect person on this show that the lead just doesn't fall for.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:There are so many layers to attraction and desire. You can look at a person and know they are everything you should want, but you just don't feel that way about them. IRL where you aren't dating other men maybe you give it time and see if it grows, but on this show she is dating multiple men, so I understand not chosing the one who is everything you know you should want because there is one who does give you those excited feelings. 

The big spark versus the slow growing heat. Ten weeks is almost always going to favor the spark, it feels stronger and more exciting in the short term. Des was the only example where the slow growing heat won, but that took the spark leaving. Maybe Trista too with Ryan over Charlie, it's been so long I don't remember her first couple of weeks. I do remember being shocked she chose Ryan.

I do agree that if he is still single in his 30s Chase is going to have plenty of women who have had enough sparks and like the slow building heat. I bet he finds his own spark way before then.

IMO, Des had the spark for Brooks. It happened that she fell in love with Chris. I will ever wonder if Chris was her all along F1 but glad that she is happy and in love with her husband and of course pregnant. Because Des picked Chris at the end and is married does not mean that Brooks was never her first choice and since he left the show, I'll always have a doubt. But again, Des looks extremely happy today and this is all that matters.

Chase is very involved in his church. I am not sure that he is/will be a butterfly.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05