SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:45 pm

^ We have seen the affection from Jordan though. On the night portion of the group date in yesterday's episode, when they sat down together, before she even touched him, he wrapped his arm around her. When she said she loved this side of him, her caressed her leg. When they were making out, you can see he's grabbing her leg.

On the first night in the first episode, he was playing with her hair and rubbing her back.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:50 pm

I guess I just don't see a problem... It's only epi 3 and a GD at that.  I don't think he ignored her completely., either.  I tend to think he was just being caution and respectful of her and the other guys since they were sitting altogether.  They actions during the 1:1 time show that they're fine, on the same page and have some like/lust for each other. laugh out loud

Now if we're having this same discussion late in the season, it would make me think the interest and relationship was more one sided.  Now...meh, it's fine.  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ We have seen the affection from Jordan though. On the night portion of the group date in yesterday's episode, when they sat down together, before she even touched him, he wrapped his arm around her. When she said she loved this side of him, her caressed her leg. When they were making out, you can see he's grabbing her leg.

On the first night in the first episode, he was playing with her hair and rubbing her back.

ITA....and he even made the first move when he pulled her in to get the first Kiss, granted she was definitely a willing participant, but he  pulled her toward him to initiate it. :yes:

IT should also be interesting as per the screen caps, this is the one from the pool date where she jumps in his arms, so I wonder at what point that will happen, in front of the other's or SQT during the pool date at the mansion? Cant wait to see how that plays out.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Jordan doesn't come across as overly confident to me. He appears nervous at times. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Some more tidbits:

- JoJo was seen interacting with a lot of the guys in the audience if payed attention closely: she was rubbing Vinny's back, when Evan was making fun of Chad she turned around and grabbed his hand, she had her hand on Alex's knee, and Jordan DID have his arm around her at one point.

- In the bts recap from the lady who runs the show, she said all the guys alternated sitting next to JoJo that night (which is why we saw her sitting next to not only Jordan but also Alex.)

- At the very beginning of the date, when Grant goes up to the stage, you can see Jordan hand his beer over to JoJo and she drinks from it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Evan probably punched himself in the face and then claimed that Chad did it. cheeky

Similar to Mark Wahlberg's character in Fear! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Some more tidbits:

- JoJo was seen interacting with a lot of the guys in the audience if payed attention closely: she was rubbing Vinny's back, when Evan was making fun of Chad she turned around and grabbed his hand, she had her hand on Alex's knee, and Jordan DID have his arm around her at one point.

- In the bts recap from the lady who runs the show, she said all the guys alternated sitting next to JoJo that night (which is why we saw her sitting next to not only Jordan but also Alex.)

- At the very beginning of the date, when Grant goes up to the stage, you can see Jordan hand his beer over to JoJo and she drinks from it.

Very observant! :claphands
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:21 pm

I'm wondering if Evan has a self inflicted accident in the pool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan doesn't come across as overly confident to me.  He appears nervous at times.  Jmo.  

He does appear nervous at times which to me shows a sign of vulnerability and that there is something special enough with Jojo that makes him not so confident nor the playa that these ex's, and RS are making him out to be. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:From what little we've seen of them together, I think Jordan enjoys sucking JoJo's face just as much as JoJo enjoys sucking his laugh out loud

They were on a group date, with several guys and strangers sitting around them. I don't think JoJo was overly affectionate to Jordan either.

I think the guys were too wrapped up in the Chad drama, at this point, to see what was clearly happening beside them because IMO she was overly affectionate to Jordon. I didn't see her lay her head on any other guys shoulder nor put her arm around them. Only Jordon. I found their 1on1 lackluster, tho. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:48 pm

I don't know what we can expect from BBJ at this point in terms of affection and attention? Wildly mauling and groping her in public?? Maybe he saves that for the fantasy suite laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:08 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:From what little we've seen of them together, I think Jordan enjoys sucking JoJo's face just as much as JoJo enjoys sucking his laugh out loud

They were on a group date, with several guys and strangers sitting around them. I don't think JoJo was overly affectionate to Jordan either.

I think the guys were too wrapped up in the Chad drama, at this point, to see what was clearly happening beside them because IMO she was overly affectionate to Jordon. I didn't see her lay her head on any other guys shoulder nor put her arm around them. Only Jordon. I found their 1on1 lackluster, tho. ; (
Like I said above, she was most definitely being touchy with the other men in the audience.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear