SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:19 am

Jordan, Robby, Chase and Luke are all within a couple of inches of each other according to their ABC profile info.

IMO the hands in the limo and the hands JoJo is holding may be different as the nails look really long in the limo and the shirt cuffs are showing on the sleeve as expected of a well fitted suit, however, the guy she is holding hands with looks like he has trimmed nails and his suit sleeves are way too long (even if he was sitting they wouldn't ride high enogh to show his shirt IMO).

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Was that Dreamers slo mo? 
If so I have to remove it from the sticky.

yes. her stamp is on it

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:21 am

I think Chase is the tallest of the lot, after that there is hardly any difference in their height.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:23 am

Wonder if that cap of the guy in limo holding the ring box is Ben from last season? Does anyone remember what color suit he had on at his FRC, and those hands look familiar. question

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:28 am

WOW...

so I watched the RC when they enter the room and I was WTH when a guy touched evan's shoulder.

So I watched again and I see clearly Vinny with teary eyes, Grant has also teary eyes but less than Vinny and Evan is comforted by Alex (hand on his shoulder). So they asked them to shoot this scene again.

To be honest they all look very emotional and teary and upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:12 pm

Watching the slomo video... the guy at the end that we assume she is letting go has hairy hands, there is a patch of dark hair below the wrist.  Makes me believe this is Robby, since he is such a hairy dude.  

And for what its worth Jordan has very knobby knuckles,  middle knuckles

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Captur10

SC made by me from Dreamers video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:09 pm

so I tried to see if it is Robby's hand but I honesty do not think this is his hands.
The interesting part is the shape of his tumbs.
so could be hairs or could be shadow

will try to find more hands to compare.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Robbyh10
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Robbyh11
my scap from recorded TV

now, how much probabilities both guys have an identical blue suit at the finale?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Blue111
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:38 pm

I don't know to zoom in on this photo, but here is a picture from Robby's Instagram, notice the hair on his hand, this looks the same as the hair on the blue suit guy.
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 12783210

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Captur11

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:44 pm

They are so Robbys hands. Hopes dashed again. hmmm
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Di_ATL wrote:Wonder if that cap of the guy in limo holding the ring box is Ben from last season? Does anyone remember what color suit he had on at his FRC, and those hands look familiar. question

Ben wore a lighter color blue suit at the FRC
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:09 pm

babs wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:Wonder if that cap of the guy in limo holding the ring box is Ben from last season? Does anyone remember what color suit he had on at his FRC, and those hands look familiar. question

Ben wore a lighter color blue suit at the FRC
I think it is Nick from last summer with Kaitlyn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear