SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:15 am

KASHA:

as discussed, do you think the 2 ladies could make us a slomo of the teaser at the end of ep 5 please?
If they are too busy, I will be happy to do it.  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2498057887

Thanks

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:30 am

As mentioned, Litta will be working on it. Please give her some time--it's only 9:30 here and I know I am only working on my 2nd coffee. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:34 am

HEA wrote:KASHA:

as discussed, do you think the 2 ladies could make us a slomo of the teaser at the end of ep 5 please?
If they are too busy, I will be happy to do it.  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2498057887

Thanks

He is a link to a slo mo on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZSHjr-ZL1Y

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:34 am

^^ okay. I am just cheerleader to discuss it, that is all.
mmm 9:30 is not early bird for me LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:36 am

julychild wrote:

Thanks

Thank you! LOL I really want to leave and enjoy a nice walk before it gets broiling outside.
Now everyone can have a bit of what they want. 
Thank you! thumbsup

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:37 am

julychild wrote:

Thanks

thanks! The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2498057887
I am not sure if this changed but I recall few years back that dreamer did not like us to share her vids?
kasha will tell us if this can be shared here?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:39 am

HEA wrote:
julychild wrote:

Thanks

thanks!  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2498057887
I am not sure if this changed but I recall few years back that dreamer did not like us to share her vids?

That's news to me. In any case, I only gave the link to the Youtube video, bet she/he will benefit from the increase in number of views.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am

julychild wrote:
HEA wrote:
julychild wrote:

thanks!  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2498057887

That's news to me. In any case, I only gave the link to the Youtube video, bet she/he will benefit from the increase in number of views.

and thank you for this!!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:44 am

HEA wrote:
julychild wrote:

Thanks

OK first again thanks for that YT, JC. 
I posted it in the sc sticky. So it is there perm. for anyone interested.
Second, we can use Dreamers screencaps and vids for analysis only. Meaning it can be brought into a thread like this for analysis, but we can not bring her stuff over to our screen caps no discussion thread, if everyone follows. 
So yes, Dreamer will allow us to share her stuff but for analysis discussion and not for a stickied no discussion thread.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:47 am

Was that Dreamers slo mo? 
If so I have to remove it from the sticky.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:53 am

I just watched the video. In the FRC portion I don't think the man is Jordan. The man shown seems to be a lot taller than JoJo and I don't think that's true for Jordan. Just my observation....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:10 am

Do we have any SC of the guys shoulders ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear