SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:But Arie was let go at the very begining of LCD, seems he and Chris L should be same color. Maybe Nick is different being after a full LCD?

You are right Arie should be pink.

but arie was eliminated outside the finale rose ceremony, in the garden bushes. so the dark color fits IMO

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 2:15 pm

HEA wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:But Arie was let go at the very begining of LCD, seems he and Chris L should be same color. Maybe Nick is different being after a full LCD?

but arie was eliminated outside the finale rose ceremony, in the garden bushes. so the dark color fits IMO
Arie was eliminated at the beginning of his LCD. Do during a date and outside a rose ceremony. But all the links were let go during a date outside a rose ceremony. Nick and Chris L were the only two I remembered being outside a date. For some reason I remember Ali outside his room before he could get to LCD, where Emily did let Arie start his love potion on the date before she put her big girl panties on and let him go.

And why I am fixated on a Wiki when Wiki is open access so generally has factual misrepresentations is beyond me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

Arie was eliminated at the beginning of his LCD. Do during a date and outside a rose ceremony. But all the links were let go during a date outside a rose ceremony. Nick and Chris L were the only two I remembered being outside a date. For some reason I remember Ali outside his room before he could get to LCD, where Emily did let Arie start his love potion on the date before she put her big girl panties on and let him go.

And why I am fixated on a Wiki when Wiki is open access so generally has factual misrepresentations is beyond me.

was it truly a date?
I remember it was during the fantasy period portion before the last rose ceremony.
Emily was struggling and spoke with CH.
Then Arie showed up, they talked and she let him go

I guess for me the LCD is not truly a date although I understand what you are saying here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:21 pm

so what about constantine then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 2:24 pm

I must be dense. I don't see a pattern. I don't think for a minute tptb have it patterned. JMO. I mean even a broke clock is right twice a day, yet that is not really a pattern is it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat May 28, 2016 5:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmvK811meZ8 (0:12)
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Jojo_p10
(screenshot by me)

In this preview I saw Jojo wear a dress I haven't seen before (in the screen-caps). I don't see much in the background but maybe we can compare backgrounds and figure which guy is with her no idea
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 5:32 pm

traveler90 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmvK811meZ8 (0:12)
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Jojo_p10
(screenshot by me)

In this preview I saw Jojo wear a dress I haven't seen before (in the screen-caps). I don't see much in the background but maybe we can compare backgrounds and figure which guy is with her no idea

Wondering if this goes with it? Someone may already have shown this?
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 51eb9f61-b3bb-4064-8f4d-611fd42caa7b

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat May 28, 2016 5:43 pm

traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Those are same scene (same top)

That makes me so happy edited before jordan saying: I am in love with you

@mercieme dark nails Smiley

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2112

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2311

scaps made by myself HEA from recorded TV episode 1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 7:04 pm

@HEA pretty please can you capture Jojo's voice overs & match them to screen caps? This will let us know if they truly match the screencap or if producers inserted after the fact for story telling. Thanks girl bestbud!

And yeah that screencap you posted of Jojo holding Jordan's face with the dark nail polish was either Jordan's 1st or 2nd SD both in South America yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 7:04 pm

@mercieme

We may have our Thailand moment... her nails are no longer dark

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2412

scap made by myself HEA directly from recorded TV show episode 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 28, 2016 7:09 pm

I believe the above screencap is at the mansion
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear