SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun May 29, 2016 6:10 am

HEA wrote:@mercieme

We may have our Thailand moment... her nails are no longer dark

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2412

scap made by myself HEA directly from recorded TV show episode 1

That screencap is for the pool party at the mansion....Luke has a similar screencap with Jojo in that bathing suit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 6:16 am

mercieme wrote:@HEA pretty please can you capture Jojo's voice overs & match them to screen caps? This will let us know if they truly match the screencap or if producers inserted after the fact for story telling. Thanks girl bestbud!

And yeah that screencap you posted of Jojo holding Jordan's face with the dark nail polish was either Jordan's 1st or 2nd SD both in South America yes

this is the same scene. the back ground is identical.
Will make a normal motion and a slow motion.
for me it was not added, just split in 2 segment and prods decided to reverse them in order to confuse the public on who she said that.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 6:18 am

I think I matched it to the mansion days ago.
Here ya go from Wednesday: Its at the mansion.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p168-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#964359

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun May 29, 2016 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 6:18 am

mercieme wrote:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2412

That screencap is for the pool party at the mansion....Luke has a similar screencap with Jojo in that bathing suit.

So she does not have dark nails in LA, start to wear dark nails in south america and change for pastels in thailand. am I correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 6:21 am

IDK. I change my polish every couple days. That could be a hint, but nothing conclusive with all the polish that dries in minutes.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun May 29, 2016 6:23 am

Isn't this still at the mansion, though? We have a lot of shots where Jojo is wearing that bikini and kissing various guys. Couldn't it be the pool party that happened in episode 3 instead of a cocktail party (as per Auntie in Filming Schedule )

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 _210
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 77710
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 484510
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 4444410 (by litta)

There are more pictures but I don't want to blow up the screen The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 29, 2016 6:28 am

Based on the pics, she kissed three guys at the pool party.

Jordan, Luke and Grant.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 6:33 am

thanks guys. I thought I had a lead with the nail polish.
but i think it was easier for her to change in LA, not so much in south america this is why we saw the dark one all the time and then pastels in thailand (known for being pro there I think?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 6:35 am

@mercieme

here are the vid requested.

IMO the last image fit with her position with the next one at the end of it.

normal

slow motion

made it in GIF

via GIPHY

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 29, 2016 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 29, 2016 6:43 am

Thanks HEA yes ....I have to step away now but will come back later tonight to dissect.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 6:52 am

I am going to play devil's advocate.
We do not know how often JoJo changed her nail polish, nor do we know what the make-up person packed when they traveled to S. Amer or Thailand.
They make many polishes that dry in minutes and are good quality polishes. They are easily packable and cheap.
I think I will go on screen caps more than polish changes. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 7:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:I am going to play devil's advocate.
We do not know how often JoJo changed her nail polish, nor do we know what the make-up person packed when they traveled to S. Amer or Thailand.
They make many polishes that dry in minutes and are good quality polishes. They are easily packable and cheap.
I think I will go on screen caps more than polish changes. JMO

that is true.

@mercieme just mentioned that, I think, as funny that she had, so far, only dark nail polish in south america and in thailand only pastel or none.

so this can maybe or maybe not lead us to some extra sleuthing  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2498057887

so just trying to help her theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear