SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 2:52 am

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:

HEA, apparently the 2 dresses are the same (that is in the cap where Chase is dipping her and in the cap where she is standing by the column with 3 roses). The dress just looks lighter in the cap where Chase is dipping.

Umngirl is telling us that the reason why there are 3 roses is because someone most likely already got a HTD rose on the group date already.

I was asking if Chase dipped her after he received his rose because normally the other guys are standing at RC but i can't tell if Chase has a rose or not in that screencap.

oh! I was talking about the 2 roses on the pedestal and the other picture with the 3 roses on the pedestal.
those do not like to be the same day.

so the guy who pushes jojo for a kiss could be Robby? not Jordan? I have a hard time to find Robby a bit aggressive for a kiss.

damn I am confused without Scaps The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698

Re the bold, they are the same day and it's the same dress. In one screencap it shows 3 roses. By the time Chase dips her it shows 2 roses. So it's not Robby tying to kiss her, it's Chase dipping her to dance.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 28, 2016 3:04 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ That's on page 28 Auntie.
LOL, like I said, late to the party. LOL.. Took me a while to find that dang tweet again with the roses around the door....laugh out loud.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:30 am

So I made some scaps from wikipedia finding each bachelorette page

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 1715

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 1813

color chart taken from wikipedia

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 2010

based on DeAnna, Jillian and Ali statement (more trusting IMO because they have nothing to loose or gain since they broke up with the guy), my conclusion is that they use the same pattern at fantasy date (last 2) RC. #2 is always F1.

Here we see an exception with DeAnna and Emilie. But we know that DeAnna always wanted Graham, never Jesse and Emilie never wanted Jef so we can see orders were mixed up.

I have my doubts about Brooks and Desiree, always had. I know she is married and happy and on her way to have a baby and I am happy for her. But at that time (lets remember that each contestant do not know much about each other except a big crush IMO) I truly believe that Brooks was her choice #1, just like Graham was for DeAnna.

For Ali, it is clear it was always Roberto and Frank was only producer's drama oriented (confirmed by Ali that it was always Roberto)

For Emilie, I have a hard time to remember where and when but I think she mentioned it somewhere that she was never into Jef and the mixed orders RC confirms that. IMO, she wanted Arie but picked Jef at last moment.

Week 7 is making order a bit different if the F1 get a rose, then week 8, F1 is second to receive a rose (Ashley)

but other than that, it is the same pattern (all IMO)

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 28, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat May 28, 2016 12:48 pm

^^For the F4 RC is the person who got the GDR shown last in orange? If so, the person that got the GDR for the 'ette has never been F1? Is that right Auntie?
I think Chase will get it this time because Robby got it in episode 6 and it's between him and Chase.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 1:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^For the F4 RC is the person who got the GDR shown last in orange? If so, the person that got the GDR for the 'ette has never been F1? Is that right Auntie?
I think Chase will get it this time because Robby got it in episode 6 and it's between him and Chase.
Nope, it was Drew on Des's season and Nick on Andi's. Remember drunk Chris, with Brian and Dylan piling into the car from the monastery pissed off?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat May 28, 2016 1:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^For the F4 RC is the person who got the GDR shown last in orange? If so, the person that got the GDR for the 'ette has never been F1? Is that right Auntie?

Not sure what you are saying but orange means they were eliminated. In Ashley season, JP got the last group date rose before HTD's and he was F1.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 1:38 pm

@rosepetal, thank you! Now it makes sense. Light red Constantine and Brooks left on their own. Dark red Arie and Nick were let go before FRC. Drew, Chris Soules and Chris L are pink, let go befoare RC. But shouldn't Chris L be dark red like Nick and Arie? Or did Chris L not get a MTP?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat May 28, 2016 1:40 pm

^^ oh ok, thanks. I was wondering from that if the person that gets the GDR at F4 has ever been the F1, but clearly I don't know how to read a chart. cheeky  Maybe Auntie knows the answer from her stats.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat May 28, 2016 1:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@rosepetal, thank you! Now it makes sense. Light red Constantine and Brooks left on their own. Dark red Arie and Nick were let go before FRC. Drew, Chris Soules and Chris L are pink, let go befoare RC. But shouldn't Chris L be dark red like Nick and Arie? Or did Chris L not get a MTP?

Chris L met the parents but didn't get a LCD. He was let go in his room/hut right before his date.

ETA: Arie and Nick got a LCD but Arie was let go at his.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Sat May 28, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 pm

But Arie was let go at the very begining of LCD, seems he and Chris L should be same color. Maybe Nick is different being after a full LCD?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:01 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^ oh ok, thanks. I was wondering from that if the person that gets the GDR at F4 has ever been the F1, but clearly I don't know how to read a chart. cheeky  Maybe Auntie knows the answer from her stats.

just ask and you shall be answered since I made the scaps Smiley

color chart taken from wikipedia

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat May 28, 2016 2:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:But Arie was let go at the very begining of LCD, seems he and Chris L should be same color. Maybe Nick is different being after a full LCD?

You are right Arie should be pink.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear