SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:21 am

Yes I think the hallways still match too...the pic just below the hugging scene seems to be just about the same spot, just from a different cameral angle for sure. :yes:

Great job sleuthing this out Auntie clapping! thumbsup

Now I just want to know is Jordan merely comforting her about the article, or is their more to this from the screen caps of Alex banging on the hotel room door, to the write up of the next epi , in that she questions Jordan about rumored GF's.
Me thinks she may have seeked Jordan out for a little of both, to be comforted by him, and also to maybe eat a little crow since she accused him and now this mag, says the same about her. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:26 am

lights looks totally identical to me! Great job @Auntie !! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:39 am

Great job sleuthing, everyone!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Maybe it was already discussed and I apologize if so but have you noticed that Jordan's intro, they added a section talking about love?

We have his home segment (we see the stairs behind his back) talking about his football and raising.... and bam, we have this ITM segment talking about love. and the last frame his the one I made which is a weird face IMO

is it significant to edit his intro to fit the F1 you think?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Jordan10
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Jordan11
my scaps recorded from TV - ep 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:04 pm

FWIW, I think I may of found where a bunch of the ITM's were filmed:

Is it possible that the curtain in the background is the same as this one:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Nemacolin-woodlands-resort
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/08/b4/f2/83/nemacolin-woodlands-resort.jpg

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Itm210
my sc from downloaded version of epi 3

The vases found at the Nemacolin kind of match what that vase is, also the pic on the wall in one place kind of matches that one too. What do you think??[/quote]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:26 pm

I'm not seeing the match?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:57 pm

HEA wrote:Those are same scene (same top for both)

That makes me so happy edited before jordan saying: I am in love with you

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 2112

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 2311

scaps made by myself HEA from recorded TV episode 1

Credit to HEA SCs from the Screencap only thread.

How does she go from questioning him and seeing him not answer properly to this ? That too with all the discomfort she has been feeling with him all along. How does she end up like this ?
I get that he is reluctant etc. but she is the one pushing him big time all along. So how ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Remember, she took her ex, Chad, back after he cheated on her. This is what she knows and must be comfortable with. I wonder how she would feel and act in a healthy relationship. Would she get bored? Maybe she likes the challenge of trying to tame the bad boys.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:01 pm

babs wrote:Remember, she took her ex, Chad, back after he cheated on her.  This is what she knows and must be comfortable with.  I wonder how she would feel and act in a healthy relationship.  Would she get bored?  Maybe she likes the challenge of trying to tame the bad boys.

Sorry but how do we know that ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 2112

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 2311

How does she go from questioning him and seeing him not answer properly to this ? That too with all the discomfort she has been feeling with him all along. How does she end up like this ?
I get that he is reluctant etc. but she is the one pushing him big time all along. So how ?

Any time I think of the possibility of Jordon not being F1 this season, I think of this second picture and the possibility goes right out of my mind. :Nod:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:12 pm

nd4....are you spoiled now? I have been enjoying reading your updates on the other side.

Any whoo, Chad R, Jojo's ex did an exclusive with In Touch mag that Jojo ran back to him after she was back from Ben's season. We believe Jojo will address this per the Episode 5 preview. I guess it's Jojo's word vs her ex. With the way the season has been going with her saying she is always attracted & falling for the bad boys, me thinks it's highly possible she went back to Chad R....all jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:15 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Any time I think of the possibility of Jordon not being F1 this season, I think of this second picture and the possibility goes right out of my mind. :Nod:

spitcoffee You ladies are funny. I missed you all.

So yeah exactly. This is even worse than her predecessors looking at Brooks, Frank, bentley, Wes etc. I thought in all those seasons (also Nick on Kaitlyns) I would not want to be the F1 after that but here she is a complete and utter sap.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear